Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia\'s Secret Cube: September 15

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Leticia’s Secret Cube: September 15’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2097

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

RANK S!!!

1 Like

Armadillo pet in gacha cube… WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED???
Still sitting here with vouchers from AJ rewards waiting for the pet to return so I would be able to get the final vouchers and get the pet.

Rank S rewards: mystic tome pages x100, practonium box, BG box.
Rank A rewards: Sierra sack, Nucle sack.
Not in the cube: Token.

And you know what you need to craft those new items? Exactly the above. Game just turned into P2W. We’re back into the old days… the “free demo” trial period just expired, now you need to pay to continue playing. If you want to enjoy the game with a Token, it’s 99 TP per month. At this price, I’d rather go play WoW classic…

1 Like

Are these cubes even worth the TP-> Silver ratio? or is just better to sell premium tokens? seems like too much RNG for too little. How much does each leticia cube cost? 10 TP or something?

it’s not same one…

In fact yes. This pet has a little cap on its head. Nonetheless it’s just a minor reskin like the spotted pig vs the regular pig. As I see it, the original pet will never return which is sad…

then don’t buy it, and go play wow instead bye

this is premium pet with +777 loot chance iirc. thats what he meant not same

I dont see this in the TP shop…

Beacause they aren’t. You have to buy em from the cube located close to the TP npc.

1 Like

what a trolling cube, shining golden ichor extrac box x10 and x1 in the same rank S