Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia Cube Roll Videos

Honestly, you quitting is probably the most sane choice you have made. I 100% support your decision. However you are preaching to deaf ears, you wont find any sympathy here, not anymore.The majority of the user-base left for a good reason, the ones that stayed is either in complete denial or simply does not care neither for quality of for their money (whales be whaling). There is nothing to be gained from hanging around, cut all ties, find another game and never look back buddy. Unless you are really into gambling and abusive relationships.

Best of luck, sweet dreams Sebastian.

2 Likes

tbh FFBE was all about nostalgia nothing more. that being said i don’t understand why people spend so much on a game which just repeats itself. its a never ending cycle, but when i saw that dogie guy on youtube blow up a grand in a pulling spree and did it again the three days after i knew from that point that WHALES means business lol.

Never underestimate the power of bad publicity. Best of luck to you too.

1 Like

Oh, right. It’s the guy who wasn’t able to realise that his Dopp3 became even stronger after rebalance and cried 'bout IMC making changes. Yeah, the type of players that only can faceroll one skill on the keyboard and don’t know what to do if this one skill get nerfed. Classic.

2Topic starter:sorry for your bad luck D:

2 Likes

dammit 9hrs late

@topic
Btw my friend opened 11 boxes and got pract

Lucky! Tbh I’m not really excited for pract since im done with that, but I hope it eases the pain of players who already have the cube but keeps getting keistas for months…thats just horrible

6 Likes

Well, was quitting after seeing new acc players getting to lvl 270 in 6 days with “welcome to tree of newplayer’s savior” bs. Now, just saw someone getting 50 blessed shards in 6 min while would take me 50 days to get the same amount from that dg thing? (no token user here, since i’m playing casually for 3 weeks top to see how the game still doing).

Yeah, it’s definitely time to spend time somewhere else. Let the big bois with big wallets have fun. GG & HF.

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Silute:

SEA love gambling man

1 Like

you need 880 pull …like that kr/china guy video

Spent only $162 and came to a conclusion that this is not p2w. You have to admit your shitty luck has consoled some poor people that “ya, this is not p2w, just look at this poor guy wasting his money, the chance to get good shits is so low, I’m happy now, let them continue wasting their money, tos is not p2w, hooray, I’m still gonna be the very best by doing dailies and farming everyday.” While some big whales are spending thousands per day rolling the cube because they have nothing but time and money. The market on ktos crashed within a few days after the introduction of this cube, and imc was forced to make the cube temporary to avoid devastating the economy. I can foresee the same thing happens on itos. Until then keep convincing yourself.

Anywho, does anyone know if Diamond anvils prevent breakage of items? I ignore tards btw.

someone got one in fedimian yesterday; it says if you fail, the refinement level will not be reduced ; I am not sure if it will break or not but it shouldnt I guess…

yeah I’m kinda worried about it, since it’s not on the tooltip. I guess I’ll send a ticket to support.

ah yea thats probably the best way; I actually didnt think of that until you brought it up

sent a ticket, will let you know when they answer.

cheers mate /2020202020

1 Like

I heard that potential still decreases upon failure so yeah, not as OP as ppl think

tosmanager2Replied: May 27th, 2017 at 11:54 pm
Greetings for contacting support team.
We will forward your concern to our proper department for clarification.
If there is any news and update regarding this, it will be posted on our official website.
Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

1 Like