Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia Cube Roll Videos

I decided to do a Leticia Cube Roll video on 209 pulls to see if the cube really is "p2w"
Here you go guys you be the judge, I’ll just say that there were no practs, no lvl 10 gem abrasive.
I don’t think its p2w but you be the judge.

Part 1

Part 2

Enjoy

Just like to note, I could have done less; would have done less but I think $162 is a good sample size.
It’s more than most and less than some. So take it with a grain of salt.

9 Likes

50 shards 8 arti 17 Portium

1 Like

50 blessed shards, 8 artilonium

Maybe you’re just not lucky. :laughing:

Nice
Videos like these remind me every once in a while to never ever give a single cent to gatcha related bullshit

7 Likes

Pray2Win

/20rngesuspls

13 Likes

Honestly I think chances are just really low, I wanted to test this out.
Don’t mind testing things to show/warn people.
I can see this being p2w if you spend boatloads of money on it.

2 Likes

Only 1 level 9 abrasive?

Tbh you’re really unlucky…

1 Like

Probably, perhaps, possibly.

There… facts… Chances :slight_smile: pray2win not pay2win… more of drain2win :smiley:

Thanks for sharing bro. Hope the p2wagoners will calm down a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Scam2Win is the right term, lol… Thanks to be the “sacrifice” for us…

Here, in your honor…

8 Likes

Somebody stole your dpk roll

2 Likes

Cheers! /20charlimit

Definitely not P2W. Plus it’s only a temporary event!

Hahahha Pray to win. And there’s ppl who actually buys, feel sad for them.

4 Likes

Almost as sad as a guy failing to transcend at 96%, announcing to quit the game multiple times , yet still spending his time shitposting on ToS forums

9 Likes

earlier some people keep whining like " fvck this is p2w pls dont do it!!!" , " we will quit if they do this" then later on the same folks will be complaining “wtf is this? i didnt pay 100$ for this sh*t”.

surprise surprise… really funny guys… this kind of events never fails to amuse me.

can you name some? just curious to see who whined and spend real money on the cube anyway.

disclaimer: I used free TP.

2 Likes

two fellow guild members of mine who said tos is gonna be p2w all day yesterday and that their losing interest on playing due to this event are complaining right now on our guild chat. i think they bought a hundred pieces, popped them all and now keeps complaining how low the drop rate is. both of them got no top rewards as of this moment. surprsingly, one of them said he’ll try his luck again tomorrow which is really funny

about namedropping no, i dont think i can and i don’t wanna… but maybe someone will if ever that someone does visit the forum lol

Didn’t you say posts before that the cube was P2W? please make up your mind.