Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia Cube Roll Videos

Gambling trap.

Buy costumes. Sell costumes for silver. Buy items. Much better investment.

4 Likes

I said from the beginning though, it’s probably not P2W. I have enough experience with gacha games to know. It’s more like Whale to win. Probably have to spend minimum of like 500 dollars to see a difference that is noticeable. Like most Gacha (GotCha) games.

Aren’t level 9 and 10 abrasives and practo’s all supposed to have the same 3% chance or something?
Yet we are clearly seeing way more 9’s
I’ve only seen a few people get 10’s and not sure about practo’s it’s hard to tell, the price is dropping but that could be from people rolling them or people panic selling, probably the later.
Definitely looks scammy

1 Like

That’s what we assumed at first, but they must have their own percentage chances.

Oh ok, that makes sense, their wording is just very tricky then.
Typical corporate misleading

More like 3% is a marketing gimmick. It is like those “up to 90%” sales advertisements we always see but most of the products on sale are either 10-20% off.

Bought a number for science and screenshot opportunities. Can’t seem to get any nice screenshots though… so now waiting for the free 5 TP to attempt some screenies again = =+

1 Like

his tantrums earlier about getting not enough gems to transcend back his weapon from its previous state and failing to transcend it with 96% success rate made him completely lose his sanity.

rofl, tbh im not surprised he still sticks around this forum just to troll., blaming imc for the gamble he did

1 Like

Hey, don’t proyect yourself. I didn’t quit because of a trascend fail, could have easily keep trascending several times with all the silver I had. I quit because:

1.- Got tired of IMC changing everything, with devs that don’t even know where they´re heading.
2.- I like to play fair, not against losers who rely on TP shop to get things done.
3.- Lots of etc already posted, search, i wont bother to write the same.

2 Likes

laughs at all the idiotic people who over exaggerated the whole situation

bye i hope u enjoyed quitting over some people getting some level2 exp cards out of a cube that they spent money for

i got a practonium with a 10x1 pack i didn’t buy anything else i guess i was lucky.

Even at equal drop chances, you are looking at 374 cubes on average to get a 90% chance a a practonium. So yes, you were very lucky and I would quit while way ahead. XD

On an aside, I told people that they were just doomsaying, and I’m glad that people are starting to realize that. Dropping almost 400 dollars to get a pract and a few level 9 and 10 abrasives is a huge waste of money.

You’re the reason why this is happening.

2 Likes

Hello, im against the idea of this cube. But since its released why woulnt I buy it? It is a visible advantage, i was against it because not everyone has the luxury to pay for a game.

Rolled 3x 10+1 cubes.

• Lvl 9 abrasive (Gives EXACTLY the exp required for a lvl 7 gem …)
  • 4 Awakening Stones (I dont even like awakening wut)
  • 2 Multiply tokens (These are goodie i guess)
  • 5 advanced abrasives (same as a lvl 2 gem abrasive i think? It wasnt enough to make a 2nd lvl 7 gem from a lvl 5 gem so meh)

It was a fun gacha, but really not something to rely on as income.

1 Like

I open enough cubed to notice that:
lvl9 abrasive> Et reset > D.anvil >> lvl 10 abrasive >>> practoniums

Fkng imc ill Blame on YOUR missonformation Stop rippingus

1 Like

i understand what your trying to say, but i don’t think you understand what im trying to imply on my first post on this topic.

what im trying to say is, people should stop being so fvcking over reacting and exaggerating about this things. just because this gacha x gives a chance to obtain expensive items x, y and z doesnt certainly mean everyone who tries to roll with gacha x will get items x, y and z. my god, these type of people are just so melodramatic to the point that some even threatens to quit the game which is really quite AMUSING lol. makes me wonder if they have ever played a gacha game before?

I for an instance have been playing FFBE a gacha mobile game since it was launched on iOS as an F2P, and god forbid the drop rate of a rainbow crystal on that game is so fvcking abysmal that some f2p players who have been playing for more than 6-8 months doesnt even have a single rainbow unit. yet, whales spend ridiculous amounts of money to get them even if the $ price of currency in that game is totally outrageous.

in the end whales will be whales theres nothing you can do about it. let them spend their money its theirs not yours to begin with and to those people who threaten imc by quitting, i say go ahead. if your as salt af just because whales got ahead of you by them buying stuffs on the market which helps imc fund its servers, GO AHEAD we really dont need jealous catnips over here.

just to remind these drama queens that we f2p players achieve our goals through hard work.
do you not feel happy being on par with the whales without spending as much as they did?
if you dont then i am end of my story.

oh just to be clear @eralp96 i never said you should not buy the cube just because you’re against it lol.

2 Likes

i understand what your trying to say, but i don’t think you understand what im trying to imply on my first post on this topic.

what im trying to say is, people should stop being so fvcking over reacting and exaggerating about these things. just because this gacha x gives a chance to obtain expensive items x, y and z doesnt certainly mean everyone who tries to roll with gacha x will get items x, y and z. my god, these type of people are just so melodramatic to the point that some even threatens to quit the game which is really quite AMUSING lol. makes me wonder if they have ever played a gacha game before?

I for an instance have been playing FFBE a gacha mobile game since it was launched on iOS as an F2P, and god forbid the drop rate of a rainbow crystal on that game is so fvcking abysmal that some f2p players who have been playing for more than 6-8 months doesnt even have a single rainbow unit. yet, whales spend ridiculous amounts of money to get them even if the $ price of currency in that game is totally outrageous.

in the end whales will be whales theres nothing you can do about it. let them spend their money its theirs not yours to begin with and to those people who threaten imc by quitting, i say go ahead. if your as salt af just because whales got ahead of you by them buying stuffs on the market which helps imc fund its servers, GO AHEAD we really dont need jealous catnips over here.

just to remind these drama queens that we f2p players achieve our goals through hard work.
do you not feel happy being on par with the whales without spending as much as they did?
if you dont then i am end of my story.

oh just to be clear @eralp96 i never said you should not buy the cube just because you’re against it lol.

Im starting to like this company because of its sheer stupidity. Like watching your cat doing derpy things.

you need 16 superior gem abrasive to make level 7 from 5.

Here’s the thing; in a company stand point, it’s actually better for them to release these kinds of Gacha to make money. Look at FFBE they don’t give a Fuhh, they know some might quit but those that love seeing that unicorn rainbow drop down will continue to dish out thousands a month. In FFBE the chance of a rainbow was 1% and even that; 50% of that chance was the character on the banner you wanted. Which means you actually get a .5% chance to get the unit you want from a banner. Also that game has no content and yet people play for nostalgia and worthless units that eventually become obsolete with each new banner. It’s just how companies do games now.