Tree of Savior Forum

Let me hear your feedback as a warlock

Dropping it to 3 to get Pole of Agony at 5? Honestly, it only gives Pole 2 more seconds on it’s duration and little base damage.

The simply fact that you can make that level 3 pole 30% stronger close to a spirit already makes it stronger than a pole that lasts 2 more seconds.

pole 5/5, invocation 5/5, dark thurge 5/5
whats the problem?
the 1/1 skill is buggy and kills all your spirits, dont think youd want that
mastema 1/5 is pointless, even 5/5 is pointless. It doesnt even hit air (like wtf??)

The truth is, warlock is an incomplete class, deal with it.
And honestly if my wizard was only for PVE I certainly would choose feather foot.

I made warlock for PVP ,but my hope is that this class will be improved at cicle 2

Its mediocre right now as its being held back by only getting c1, but for boss hunts its a pretty solid c7 choice for wizards. Pole of Agony + lvl4-5 dark theurge deals a ton of damage to bosses and are quite easy to land against huge targets. If you are hitting medium to small mobs on the other hand then it sucks.

Just get magnetic field on 1 point

I’m trying to choose now between warlock or necro 1 for my rank 7, I think necro have more damage , and the skills have nice CD.

Just tested the lv 5 invocation attribute.
+30% dmg might sound nice, but it only applies when youre standing directly within the vicinity of the spirits (you will see circles below the spirits with an area about the aoe of pole).
When you walk out of that area, the effect immediately dissappears.

So at this iteration i dont see too much value from this attribute. As for the skill itself, it seems to hit 4 times at lv 5. So im not sure how that scales with lv.

Im actually glad invocation sucks since now we have good reason to spare 5 points for warlock2

1 Like

I’m glad to know that too, but now we really need to know what skills warlock will have in c2 and if they will be great skills, and more information about classes of rank 8 would be good xD, since I think wizards are kind lost in rank 7.

@yyang_umd
hi, dark theurge is a good skill? cause the dmg seems nice, but the spirits desappear when inflict dmg …

To add to the description… The pole does tick 3 times per second while the mob is eating it… So it comes up with a decently high matks. But… the cooldown is so massive it has fairly low matks per min / Dmg per min because of it.

I think diev and chronos probably help… But deivs and chronos help for everything else as well. As some people are comparing… Flesh cannon pulls out 16 hits with a 20sec CD… While Pole is the duration doing x3 ticks + 10 tick after if you get the mob to stand in it.

When I did the math for that… ages ago it came out as less then stellar. Still ok since it’s a rank7 class and has great flat matk but not really awesome. But it’s been awhile and I would want to confirm it with new video incase of changes and some real stats. But I’m lazy.

And there hasn’t been any exodus away from Wiz/Ele/Lock so I assume it’s still pulling it’s weight as the DPS best when compared to feather.

Edit: I would add if it goes off same code as Pryo’s flame pillar without doing a lot of science appears to be uncapped AoE like most ground target spells. So it’s probably decent for that alone since most packs in ET are packs of 20 large mobs…

Is Invocation attribute (15%dark damage/double if u are caster )work with DT ty

Evil sacrifice + dark theurge haven’t a good dmg right?

The effect of mastema, wich enemies take u as prior target can affect enemies in pvp too? someone know about it?

I currently have Dark theurge lvl5 going for lvl1 Evil Sacrifice next job level ill let you know once I get it.

1 Like

thanks! #20characters

Evil sacrifice turns everything into 1 hit i believe
Dark Theurge isnt good unless you go warlock 2. That will raise its overall damage by like 100% (10 hits/spirit vs 5 hits) + ~50% (damage/hit)

I’d like to know more info about warlock 2 =/ , theurge seems nice at lvl 10, curious about other new skills.