Tree of Savior Forum

Let me hear your feedback as a warlock

Does it include GvG? i mean kino3 has advantage on GvG over Ele3? seeing as GVG is very chaotic.

GVG and 5v5 rather

But swap aoe range is pretty small though. Good thing it has 2 charges and pretty low cd instead XD. You can also abuse it for your Ele 3/WL teammate.

I think both are good. Remember most warlock skills are melee range though.
As for GvG nothing certain for now with dat horrible 5fps.

@yyang_umd can u tell me what skills of all kino cicles should I lvl up for pvp? and also what level for each one.

I'm with this build below, for pvp mostly. My doubt is about rank 7, I saw this topic, and now I'm more confused xD , now I think.. warlock is sux at all?

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6pf9v6wq3s/

should I choose featherfoot for pvp? should I choose something else? I just need to know what rank 7 is better now.

pole of agony is melee range? maybe rune caster might be better for ele3 then? and warlock is for kino? PP is melee range right?

For kino you should consult @lyhonlam69 lol

itā€™s a pretty hard decision to be a ele3 or kino3 lol. wiz3 is my base though.

Thats quite simple really - the worst choice is r7 one - especially that we dont know what future ranks/circles will bring and we dont have class reset potions/scrolls.

Personally what build would you go for?

True enough. R7 will be a really hard choice. They might give us a circle reset on that though or maybe R7 reset.

1 Like

rank 7 is almost an impossible mission, I donā€™t think warlock or featherfoot any good for pvp =/

Iā€™m planning to go with w3/ele3/warlock - though i have second thoughts about wl ;/ None of its skills so far is satisfactory - im thinking of taking sorc/necro whith hope that they will improve this classes or even chrono/alchemist ā€¦ But on another hand if theyā€™ll make some superb wl c2/3 skills ā€¦

You mainly going for PvE? yeah we wont know unless they release info till circle 10 which is quiteā€¦hard to even theorycraft without any info on it

Yep - PvE all the way (at least for this char).

Oh, because i plan to do PvP and PvE with my wiz. So im really stuck on ele3 and kino3 lol.

Whatā€™s your Swap level? Would it be worth sacrificing few levels of Telekinesis for higher target cap on Swap?

Just 3-5 is good enough. Same with telekinesis, i see no point putting too much levels to it.

Spirits from invocation seems to hit multiple times.
Hits count = current lv?
Mines only at lv 3 atm. Can someone with lv 5 invocation confirm? thanks

flame pillar AOE gets larger as it ranks up is it the same for pole of agony?

@yyang_umd

So the spirits Invocation makes for you are each dealing 3 hits?

seems like it, i want someone to confirm a lv 5 one tho

any warlock player can give me insight on Invocationā€™s usefulness? Do you actually have to land the finishing blow or will the spirit spawn as long as u have contributed to damaging the mob?

I know that at level 5 theres an attribute but is it worth it? You have to stamd close to ur spirit?

how useful is invocation in pve amd pvp? Im thinking of dropping it to 3ā€¦