Tree of Savior Forum

-> Lena or Maxmisa -> my story with it

Thanks Jariu, I remember you as well and think the same.

Oh, your story remember me mine in a RO private server. Lot of people were offering me cash shop items to buy my heals (and my frendship by the way) or to be safe in PvP. I accepted all items they could give me (and they were really OP), but I never stopped to kill them or to heal their enemies in PvP x’).

Never trust someone who wants to buy your soul (and never trust the one you want to buy).

1 Like

Just keep yourself in line from answering like in your previous post again, that’s not making a good case for yourself either.
Keep your composure, you two.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Oh, damn, who cares…Anyway, I feel u, bro.

i dont know anything about this, but as one of the alchemist that rushed for being first potion/gem roasting, i remember lena/misa talked about me and name shaming me on forum for being a ********** cheap roast gemer. and i dont even know her or talked to her ingame at all.

edit: i also reported to imca, but they didn’t do anything ever since founder server. sadface. the post is still there…

In the end of story: Are you worried with scums actions?
Tell them to gtof and go ahead.

Bye Gilgas, I wish you good luck with your personal life sounds like you need Jesus.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing that up Lena/Misa

if you see in my original post, I mention Diamonds from Reroll guild, that’s Ben, he’s the one that manipulated and fabricated the lies, and if u see in the original post you can see that I mention it clearly.

He and Kujo posted that, that’s nothing to hide tho. Diamonds got mad at me because I was joining another server and wanted me to be his slave forever, so he made Kujo do that post blaming me for all sorts of reasons.

Nousagi or Nano was disliked by everybody by his moods, so he decided to change server to Fedimian, leave the guild and trashtalk.

U also don’t mention all the times that I helped you out in ur build, the tips I gave in ur leveling, how to get the cards, that I offered you a TS, that I gave u my cards for u to upgrade your TS.

How many times you came for me in discord asking for help and I helped u out.

That includes Nousagi and Diamonds.

You guys just went behind my back and backstabbed me hard.

the rest is just snowball.

That shows a lot who you really are.

Hey I’m Lena/Misa I am saint.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/alchemist-union/314084

I feel it necessary to say that I don’t really care what lena said and there’s a slight language barrier so it was somewhat misinterpreted.

My slight issue is with the organization itself (as a concept), not any specific person in it

Compilation has been made!

2 Likes

I remember that trashy discord server though most of the people who were in there were all just for themselves at all times looking to one up one another before the game even released it’s pretty nasty but I guess this is what you get from trashy elitists.

Yes, while we were being elitist fags you and someone else in this thread had the time of ur life phone(discord voice channel) sex with t-rexxing raping everybody.

delish

Ugh, so broken. Can you at least fix that so I can get some juicy details? Let me see if I can make sense of it. Are you saying while your “people” were stroking their e-peens to Korean explosions and typical game market drama someone was cybering on Discord? Le gasp! What a surprise. I heard MaxMisa and you had lots of “discussions” in private… Is that true? Share all the details!

1 Like

It’s delicious by the way if you’re going to type in english at least make sure you get some of the spelling correct but it’s ok I understand that you are a piece of filth that you deleted your discord because of things you messed up on but at least doing so you finally realized that you are nothing more than a disease that should be wiped out. ^.^

1 Like

That’s why never involve yourself personally with people in game.

Online world is harsh compared to real world. When in real world you can’t just change your colleagues. In online world you suck you are out in just one click or sentence. New gamer don’t know that. Never get too close to ppl online.

1 Like