Tree of Savior Forum

[Drama] Gilgas the Scumbag

Hello everyone, Spacekujo here and I have a story for you all.

Once upon a time, there was a South American player named Gilgas.

He was rather financially poor(he said he is at least) and with the help from his friend “B”, who paid for his $50 founder’s pack, he was able to play ToS.

The friend “B” lend him a Toy Hammer, because Gilgas played Paladin 3.

One day, IMC offered all South American players server transfers and Gilgas was planning his migration despite all his friends being on Klaipeda.

Naturally, the friend “B” wanted his Toy Hammer back… The friend “B” PM’d Gilgas on Discord multiple times, but for 3 days, he didn’t get any reply. Strange, because some people saw Gilgas on Discord typing to his weaboo friends. HMMMM

Only after the server transfer, we were able to spot Gilgas and his weaboo friends in one of the voice channels.

This is my gift to the friend “B”, who cared enough for this scumbag…

He will never get his Toy Hammer back nor any money back, but at least we all know what kind of roleplayer Gilgas is.

I am a scumbag myself, but I would never betray a friend.

here is the conversation I had with Gilgas few days ago… this just highlights what kind of a delusional idiot he is.

^ link to the conversation about this “master plan”

3 Likes

It’s the age old tale: Don’t lend your stuff out to anyone unless you can 100% trust them. Before that, make sure you’re a good judge of character.

Unfortunately most gaming companies consider trades a done deal and total forfeit of any items. Good luck in the future.

1 Like

Rip /20charactersfuckstillnot20?

This is just sad. Why would anyone want to get so invested in this game? Or most games, for that matter?

Do they really think they “control” anything in a virtual environment run by others?

1 Like

^This. I really don’t 100% trust anyone over the Internet that I don’t already know irl, so if I lend someone something valuable, I’m already prepared to not get it back.

Lessons of life.

Lmao get in here @Gilgas, is this true? You seemed pretty cool on the forums.

1 Like

This is some next level comedy gold.

I will never see Gilga the same again whenever I run into him on discord.

1 Like

they played together all through out kToS and iToS, but whatever. i guess it’s business as usual for “godfather”.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

wow dude. you are so edgy. how do you stay so sharp all the time?

I bet he has some rare dagger for it.

https://endchan.xyz/.media/7efa0b2f266b4e3783387c3b736a61fe-imagejpeg/alias/pure%20edge.jpg

1 Like

Gotta admit, though, that godfather bit cracked me up.

1 Like

I’d wear the title proudly. Mostly for the reactions that’ll give me, lmao. XD

I don’t see how this is trolling.

We were discussing sorc build, then you suddenly laid down your stupid world domination plan on me.

Yeah, you really trolled me there by looking really stupid. I got pranked good.

Also, [quote=“Gilgas, post:12, topic:248293”]
and he’s doing a lot of twisting.
[/quote]

hello?

you literally scammed your friend, who paid for your founder’s pack and let you borrow Toy Hammer. How can I twist this fact. As for the conversation we had, I literally copy pasted Discord PM, except for the part where we discussed builds.

I remember getting invited to Discord, because I was one of the few Korean natives who worked on translating the game and translating guides.

I thought you were pretty cool, until you crossed your friends.

Whatever man.

If you think the “godfather” persona suits you, then you clearly mistaken.

2 Likes

Well thats what happens when you dont know the person for a long time face to face. Hell even the people you have known for years will pull ■■■■ like this.

Everyone is garbage and no one is redeemable. That mindset will keep you safe. If it came down to it when the zombies are breeching the walls, a plague spreading throughout the city or the sky is turning to fire…no one will be helping anyone but themselves.

You need to learn this asap. Im not saying be a mean person but I am saying that be extremely cautious with every single person you meet.

People would sacrifice your life in order to save their hand.

1 Like

He is godfather. If he says you twisted, then you twisted. So it is.

Sadly they didnt renew that anime.

The way i see this is that two assholes were having fun together until ■■■■■■■ B decides to betray ■■■■■■■ A because ■■■■■■■ A has supposedly ran off with an expensive item.

You guys settle your quarrel with each other personally, bringing out the dirty laundry in public just makes you an ass of yourself.

2 Likes

lmao it’s like you didn’t read anything.

A whole new world
Don’t you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath—it gets better
I’m like a shooting star
I’ve come so far
I can’t go back to where I used to be