Tree of Savior Forum

-> Lena or Maxmisa -> my story with it

-> My 2 cents on Misa aka Lena from Crimson Knights

Long long time ago, I met someone in ICBT2 called Misa, he was nice and fun and loved to rp being a girl. We had some nice chat and kept in touch after CBT.

Prior to opening the founders time, we decided to created a fixed group to RUSH as fast as we could.

We started playing the game, he couldn’t keep the pace, so he realized he was not good for the fixed party and decided to leave. ( he felt the others members were displeased with his poor performance ) Back at the time we still had hope for TOS to be the next gen mmorpg, so we tried to rush as fast as possible to be ahead of others players and not have that lag that all had in the first week.

Lena/Misa prob hold a grudge against me for not waiting his newb ass ( If I was playing casually at time I prob would have waited, but those who played hardcore first week of tos know what I’m talking about). Take notice Lena is a huge elitist ■■■, always bragging in ICBT2 phase and ITOS phase after joining guild Cats and then Crimson Knights.

• on a different matter

So few weeks moved, a guy who I considered a friend that offered me a founders package to play the game with him and we did played in the same fixed group for more than 1 month together decided to Join with Lena and other scumbags to make me look bad in the Klaipeda server because I was supposed to play forever with him just because he payed me a founders package and did not want me to leave his side even tough a helped him all the time.

• coming back to Lena

Lena and Diamonds from the guild Reroll joined hands and started spreading rumors about me. The reasons: Diamonds-> I payed for ur founders u my slave stay with me forever (super gay) and Lena -> You didnt wait me in the fixed group and you didnt wait me for a boss rush (elitist fag)

They spoke with a bunch of pple in pm and then decided to create a topic of how mean I was.

I decided to stay silent after the matter but since someone from the gang that set me up showed up, I gather my courage to tell the true story.

TL;DR = Lena is a elitist ■■■ dude who only think of himself and like to role play as a girl. Diamonds from Reroll guild is another douche who set me up with a bunch of rumors and likes to manipulate pple ( like he manipulated his old guildmates and acted as an spy, also trying to backstab them creating another guild telling the guild leader was lame)

Your beloved and hated( because of rumors) godfather, Gilgas! xoxoxoxoxo

6 Likes

So You fell in love with a bunch of crossdressers and found out their true identity, then come here to flame about it?

6 Likes

That’s harsh dude…

hope you have better experiences

No, I just wanted to point it out.

about the flame, yea I wanted so bad.

Beautiful story

1 Like

This is the only sense I can possibly make out of your whole post

4 Likes

If what you said is true it sounds more to me like you and your “rush” group were the “elitist fags” who judged others or kicked others out of their group because you wanted to be ahead of all others and they couldn’t level as fast as you/didn’t have as much time as you to powerlevel.

First of all, why is roleplaying as a girl considered being an elitist ■■■? Ever thought about what the RPG in MMORPG actually means?
Second, it again sounds more like you were the ones thinking of yourself and being the elitists for trying to level as hardcore as possible without waiting for your “friends”.

That being said : What does this have to do with general discussion, shouldn’t that be in one of the server subforums?

2 Likes

You pointed out very well, I am an elitist ■■■ too. Congrats, all those who rushed real hard in the first week are all elitist fags !

I think the OP should make an effort to learn some english, I should however commend his writting skills for coming up with such a thrilling mexican soap opera.

2 Likes

Exactly,

but me or my group being an elitist ■■■ doenst change the facts that others got butthurt because they were elitist fags too!

didnt try too hard.

give me more notice!

You are not making a good case for yourself, buddy.
I remember him, was in our Discord for a while, he was an alright guy as far as I was concerned.

1 Like

Well, my image went downhill when they decided to fabricate lies about myself, now I am just enjoying it.

Oh my! Such a tender piece of literature!

1 Like

Cool story.

Moral: if you want to come across as immature/homophobic use the word ‘■■■’ constantly. Got it.

Well, according to the story you told us you and your group were the first one to be the mean elitist (tried to level as fast as possible, not waiting for friends/judging friends for not keeping up the pace) and being an idiot for calling people who like to RP as a girl fags, soooo… your own fault?

Did he shut down his server? I remember all the commotion when it disappeared.

2 Likes

Well deja vu, I heard the name and the guild before in some other game.

But in any case, I enjoy the story.

2 Likes

Thanks Jariu, I remember you as well and think the same.