Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

When you mentioned there was a talk with 8% difference damage only on backstab with an immense gap of stats this is why I reacted to this.
I’m not a fan of rng red gems either.

I’m waiting to get trans 10 on sword and level 10 yellow and will make a video. In the long run I expect to use 870 critical attack x8 in my weapons.
Ranger 3 is better than archer 3 in a rogue 3 hacka build because feint + barrage = broken damage for very low sp cost and "filler"
Let the archer 3 to falconer 3 builds xD
In challenge mode or raid, I can sometimes kill group of monsters with 3 hits and 7 aoe attack ratios despite my ar1 ra3 ro3 ha1.

I’m not sure qs3 build in hackas variants is a good idea but rather with kneeling shot 10 + rogue 2 or falconers + BM.

I have thousands of keistas potions + alchemist sp elixir + alchemist sp potions + merchant sp potions so I never had sp issues.

1 Like

I am not sure about the effect of crit attack vs enemy physical def.

Yes, QS3 builds are better with other classes than hacka2. It is a possibility for hacka2 and it will be less effective than other QS builds.

QS3-Hacka2 vs.

QS3-falcon3
QS3-Bulletmarker
QS3-Cannon3
QS3-Musketeer3 (after Korea patch Groove Muzzle)

Then there’s Reiter3 auto-attack build.

Archers have a lot of Attack-speed builds.

Nice!

If you compare red gems with yellow, yellow will always lose out (considering purely mathematics part).

I hate qs3 variants.
My hacka is a3 r1 flet3 hacka2 (i guess costliest version of any of the dps build bcz need to get both the xbow and sword to high trans and anvil).

Currently using +12 T5 primus raf xbow ( purely for raw stats, the bonus is bad on it) and +11 T5 primus raf sword (same reason as xbow).

No gems on those bcz i plan on getting shards back and destroy the weapon once i get better weapons.

Sorry can’t make video bcz reasons.

Correct thread to reply, vid of qs3 rogue hacka. Running shot to collect mobs.

Well I admit that guy is using running shot as it is meant to be with hacka. collect mobs, them spam rog/hacka skills to kill.

But what i see mostly is qs3 using running shot all day and night and not even bothering with hacka/rog skills.

1 Like

rouge 2 apraiser?
20charsss

It’s definitely not normal that rng +580 damage max to be superior than 870 critical attack in imc formulas.
I had + 9 running shot in group and all red gems, my rng damage was most of times the low end while going yellow, damage was consistent and high even if it’s totally nonsense in this case.

I’ll hold your word and put yellow gem on both my 350 weapon. 1 more level to go.

Since it’s about rng, it’s easier to test and see level 6 max with level 50 weapon and naked.
What I’m saying is if the damage formula is fixed someday, the sacrificial players who went yellow will be “rewarded”. :smirk:

If you look at the damage formula, crit atk loses out bcz it has no nothing to do in log part.
Tested by several players and confirmed.

Edit: Also keep in mind, crit atk (aka from yellow gems) is not like old one where it gets flatly added to dmg. Now it gets reduced according to pdef.

Hi all, just want to share my R9 hackapell reset plan.
Since R9 has not released in my server yet, so my plan is base on information from kTos.
It’s great if someone have interest and test it~

My plan is to go A1>QS3>appr1>falc1>musk1>hack2
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333deg77.11244555.152f31485a6175.1123314555.1121354454.1525b5.1a25657585
I’m planning to go both PvP and PvE with this build.

There are many reason make me want to take qs3>musk1:

1. Suppose that with R9 coming, many players will become more tank. So having a low cost dsp skill like running shot is good.
  2. I think musket is good for running shot since It has higher pATK and higher AA spead limit, new musk C1 buff skill is also great for running shot.
  3. Musketeer also can provide high accuracy. 350 musket have good block penetration, which is good for PVP.
  4. Covering fire Lv5 is also a powerful aoe skill with low CD compare to other skills we can get at R7.

On the other hand, hackapell2 can provide more movement speed, HP, pdef, and large amount of damage. All of these are critical element in PVP.

Falc1 can provide good area control in PVP and good AOE capability in PVE.
Appr1 devalue(duration will nerf to 20s) is good in pvp, and can provide some critical attack rate.

That’s what I’m thinking about.
Since I still need to wait several weeks for these changes.
So I decide to share my plan.
I’m not sure will this build work well or not.
It will be perfect if someone willing to test it~

Hi Mikeee, for PvP I think you will need higher level stone shot instead of rapid fire, stone shot is only available for crossbow. Also for PvP you must wear crossbow + shield for the Quarrel Shooter Shield:Missile defence passive (against those cannoneers). Will you put crossbow+sword into auto-swap weapon slot or Rifle? Musketeer skills will dismount you.

Hi greyhiem, Thanks for your reply.

1. Yes, higher stone shot is better for PVP. but I think rapid fire is a skill that need higher point to get it’s value. So I decided to put points in it.
  2. I agree that shield and it passive is very important in PVP. I’m planning to swith shield and rifle manually, and crossbow+sword into auto-swap slot. This will need actual test.
  3. I know Musketeer skill will dismount. My main purpose is to get a Rifle. So I think it’s not that matter. I’m also using hunter> hacka now, which is also dismount me.

I did some pvp matches for the daily rewards as a rogue 3, I had a hard time to find somebody able to survive 2 hits of backstab, most of them died in one hit.

1 Like

at top tier matches most of guys are pretty well geared, backstab and other low dmg skills do so little dmg. (Low level matches you basically shred everything, lol).
Most of your damage comes from high%weapon skills like the hacka ones or blindside.

@mikeee @greyhiem
Stone shot gets diminished effect in pvp, the difference betweeen 5 and 15 its barelly noticeable (About 1 sec).
Also rapidfire doesnt hit hard and its very hard to land it fully charged so distribution between these two is just personal preference imo.

Weapon swap in this game is a mess, honestly would have my hopes up for that build (cause what grey said about using xbow+shield with sword in offhand, this is almost mandatory if you want to be decent).

guys what are best hack2 build? help me pls!

Sorry but now with the new way the autoweapon swap works you can’t do that, before you can put 2 sets in the ATWS slot and it will change with the skill you use and have anoher set equipped always, now you can only use 2 sets because the slots ATWS slots are in the inventory window and when you change the weapon you can choose in wich slot you put it.

@atomsk.cs
First I would like to thank you for your previous advice about CON and Shield attribute.
They are very useful.

I’m using xbow+shield with sword in offhand now.
I also concern about the weapon switch problem.
I have discussed with top PVP hacka player in my server about this.
His build is reiter2>hacka1.
So I think weapon switch is not a problem that can’t be solved.
However, it do need some test and practice, I’ll do that when I can.

@merrieta01
Sorry, I’m not quite understand what you trying to explain.
My image is to put a Xbow, a Shield and a Rifle on hot key.
So I can change them manually.
The second set will always be Xbow and sword. So I can use hacka’s skill whenever I want.
I think this can work.
Or something have changed in R9 version?

Ahh I undestand what you say now, I have in the ATWS slots a crossbow + Shield and crossbow + sword, and in hot keys to Gun, then when I need to use Leg shot I swich manually the gun BUT to me in PVP is really dangerous to unequip the shield with a ranged class around.
I really don’t recomend to do someting like this with the skills you use the most.

When playing against Archer, running shot should not be good since almost all top archer player have shield attribute.
So equip a shield will be the first priority.
What hacka can do is rush to them and cut them down.

I think Rifle will be used when fight against Cleric or other player that focus on survive and control.
I can keep pushing damage by running shot with rifle’s high block penetration and pATK.
I hope it can put pressure on them to force them use defensive skill like heal or safe zone.
However, this should be very expensive and not sure whether it work or not.
Just want to try it.