Tree of Savior Forum

Latin American Server is Now Open

Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

We are glad to share with you that the new Latin American Server has opened for our fans in the region.
We hope our fans enjoy TOS at the new server.

The name of the new server is Saule.

Thank you.

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to get a key,and was hoping that i would get one to play on the Latin American server~

Are you guys going to give away more keys? ;-; (please ;~;)

on new keys , information ?

Good work, i was waiting for this server for a new fresh start :smile:

Got dc’ed after creating my character and I’m still getting the .ipf error.

2 Likes

IMC will give more keys?

Stupid broken ipf files.

Are we back to the first day and the client closing after a ridiculous message appear in the screen?
Gooooosh, this frustrate me so much.

2 Likes

I’d rather have a maintenance to fix this thing so I can get to top10

Where is the keys??!!??!

Just because they opened a brand new server for America Latin doesn’t mean they going to re open the giveway keys again. The Server looks busy already doesn’t know why but isn’t working for me. It says ''The Error that happened with me yesterday about some problems with the IPF Files."

But they did opened it again ;3

How can I know if my ping is lower in the latin american server or on the rest of the servers? Is there any way to check the ping?

type //ping in the chat

check the main page guys, theres a link for new keys.

@rodrigopfs Could you paste the links here???

Now i can’t connect to the server. Everytime that i try to connect in Laima the client say “Cannot connect to server”, but when i try in new server its ok…

can’t in the server. everytime appears the error, but i make everything with steam, but i can’t in yet .

They will give more keys, I think they will prioritize latin american folk who werent able to get a key(like me haha) just register and wait until nov 6

got error to in.

1 Like

@rodrigopfs sorry didnt read the annoucement by the right side. Anyways, already inscribed

1 Like