Tree of Savior Forum

Lag experienced by SEA players?

Same here my class choice is really limited cause of the ping when we play range class it takes about a second for the projectile to show up and when we play a melee class it takes seconds for the damage to show up XD

Yes, almost unplayable (300-350ms ping) without WTFast. Much better with wtfast (~250ms ping) but don’t expect competitive pvp with this latency.
And not to mention limited class choice duo to some classes are very ping sensitive.

1 Like

With high ping, Only QS C3 will have a problem I guess.

sigh… is there any better way to improve the ping ? lets say to (less than 100ms)

SEA player here and I’m experiencing 300-450ms ping which really affects gameplay. Using WTFast lowered my ping to 200-250ms but still somewhat hurts gameplay especially if using classes that relies on ping such as Archers with their 0s cooldown skill spam or auto-attack builds. WTFast is not free anymore too so that means if you want to dedicate on iToS, you need to pay for a VPN on top of whatever expense you want to do in-game.

Personally, I’ll just wait whether they will add a SEA server before buying the early access. I had alot of disappointment with the game especially when it comes to linearity, most stuff are laid out, barely any freedom unlike RO. IMCs decisions also makes me think twice whether to support them or not.

Sometimes lag , sometimes not …:confused:
You will need to get WTFast on steam … that will improve the ping a little

Here’s a warp portal for ya

You forgot Corsair, Monk, Chrono, Chaplain and Ele

1 Like

Malaysia and Singapore can also play on Indonesia server if you want low ping

Wait ele too? why? :open_mouth:

By my ICBT 2 experience at morning or afternoon TOS is fine to play… but at night it really awful lag…

can indians play too ?

The question is… how long do we have to wait for this server to be open?

Lag…? Idk… Im playing from Singapore. The only issue i faced was server stability during iCBT. That by far was more irritating than ping.

1 Like

There’s no way to decrease the latency below 200 ms for east coast servers.

maybe IP block for another countries, still no update about the server though but I expect it won’t be far from international server

Long cast time spells often fail with high ping (the server is slow to recognize the cast bar was full) so you need to charge a little longer to make sure the spell will work, its really annoying :disappointed_relieved:.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn
hope you guys read this thread. this game is really sensitive to ping, a west coast server could help us a lot. :disappointed:

is WTF(free) can reduce ping now ? last time it reduced ping about 40-50 from sea region .300-350 to 250-300

do we have other options than WTF?

WTF ain’t free anymore