Tree of Savior Forum

Lag experienced by SEA players?

WTF ain’t free anymore

You can buy VPN connections or premium services but will cost you a bit higher or a lot

Even with VPN it’s quite poor connecting to east coast server. They really need a west coast server.

SEA/Oceania and a bunch of states in the US would all benefit from a West Coast server.

eu server gives like 150ping that would b better , if not sea server

Not for everyone in SEA. Some routes from SEA to EU are really bad, most routes to West Coast US are great.

am from india west coat ping is like 600 for me :frowning:

India isn’t part of SEA, I was referring to places like SG/Malaysia who tend to play on international servers.

ya true , better we get a steam sea server

Well there’s already a publisher for SEA but it’s not locked.

We don’t know when SEA is planned for release and even if it’s soon, SEA publishers are notorious for P2W cash shops so if that happens a lot of them will still want to play on International server.

Communities on international servers are also more diverse which gives a better experience for hardcore players who like to play at all times of the day and night.

yup thats why i like eu server 150 ping ok for playing , NA servers r too laggy for me , no chance for pvp

yeah, at least they give EU/West Coast before founders, so I can enjoy my package :package:, if not I’ll just test the lag for a while then wait for an OKAY regional server, no publisher, not publisher! :sunglasses:

WTFast is not free anymore.
I will try to use the VPNgate by softether this time.
In the last CBT, i played the game with WTFast, my ping was ok, i didn’t experience any lag or delay.
You can check my gameplay on my youtube channel and see by yourself.

Saw it weeks ago (guide), is it doing just fine? have you tried it in KToS?

I never try kTOS, i can tell WTFast is doing great for me that time, my lag is better than b4.
But i saw some people complain about higher ping or smth, i think they did smth wrong, some people might choose a server near the game server instead of a server that near them.

I meant VPNgate by softether performance not WTFast, since I did used WTFast but now its not free

Ah, i never play ToS with VPNgate.
VPNgate kinda depend on the host.
I tried it with Blade & Soul TW b4, kinda ok, but need more testing.

Ok, thanks for that… gonna try it too if IMC didnt do anything about other servers.

just wondering since right now steam has come in play, will it still be lag for SEA players ? as steam has their own servers in SEA is that correct? hmm

Anyone from SG? How is the ping and the delay? Is it playable?

for cleric, swordsman and mage classes it is okay. never tried archer. heard AA classes suffer more from ping.