Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS User Meetup Summary

Yeah good luck, while you weren’t here missed lot of stuff probably.
My guide to earn free tp had likes of people who quit and nobody knows anything about them, a lot of them (did ToF war start there tho?).

You can still see people taking their points way too serious suggesting ways to improve or still tagging staffs while they don’t show up. People still have hope and we can’t do anything to open their eyes but as long as they keep with their modus operandi time will tell what will happen and how will finish.

Solid no, kToS has exclusivity.

This week patch gives me the reason, any improvement? Just a new ET bug, maybe an unknown one, probably a ninja nerf and discounts for tp’s. Probably next week they will fix another time monk animation will adding more gacha or something :ok_hand:

1 Like

The thing is, it’s kToS, the faster one to receive after them is jToS.

Why? Because Nexon will pressure them to it.

I do regret not accepting a publisher for our version now tbh with you.

Now we are paying for that.

Well, I’m having a semi-break from ToS, I will log every now and then, mostly when there is a “interesting” patch.

At least I only wasted money on a FP, so if I have to leave it won’t be much of a loss.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like
  1. Revise the basic stats of all equipment items.

Are they refferring to skull smasher mattack and a gun with int?

Sure, that’s possible. ToS still doesn’t fit in the frames of a game focused on TP content, I’ve played those before.

If you honestly think that they are focusing on TP updates, you don’t seem to have the slightest clue on the lenghts they could take with TP items to maximize the profits they get without actually doing anything reasonable for the game.

Poor service on others parts of the game doesn’t automatically mean they are TP focused when they are doing it slightly better, but it’s definitely nothing impressive compared to the things they could do if they really were focusing on it.

Edit. My main point is TP updates are not an issue and I don’t see a point of trying to make it into one. The current steps they have taken might make it seem like it is but if you really think about how plain the TP shop is, it should be clear enough to understand.

Looks like you are comparing tp stuff with a p2w game, this isn’t a p2w overall - helps a lot tho, selling tokens 2m each, or the whole gacha stuff including costumes -. That doesn’t mean that they are more interested in releasing costumes, haircuts and investing into gacha things that fixing bugs or improving the game itself.

Then if they aren’t doing much and we only see some TP’s related updates, what is the company doing? Watching how the game is dying?

1 Like

Monitoring responses to this meetup on discord groups, most are sarcastic or negative. One year on, IMC fked up itos badly

I think really, the issue is less that they are only mostly releasing TP items each patch and more that they are not releasing anything to go with the TP items.

TP items are easy, they would be there whether we had the changes from kToS added or not. However, being very slow on adding the kToS updates and releasing TP items on their own does make it look like they are focusing on TP items only. Thing is they don’t seem to be focusing on much, with the way the current patch notes look like. That doesn’t inspire confidence. It would be good if the kToS updates were added to iToS at a consistent pace. We are just keep falling behind more and more.

2 Likes

I think p2w is something to consider here, it’s an obvious path for a game that is focusing on cash shop.
However that’s not at all the only thing I’m comparing it to. There is countless of cosmetic and convenience items they could be adding to the game and they could even add more costumes/hair styles and definitely colors if they wanted.
They could also add multiple gacha or rng type systems for the cash shop as well.

The options are so wide and yet our current TP shop is still extremely plain.

This is another discussion itself definitely. Doesn’t seem like they have done much at this point. Hopefully this would change.

2 Likes

Main problem is, Dev team is so small for this game, they need to add/fix/balance a lot of stuff but it will take YEARS to do half of what they said on this meet, and players won’t wait any longer.

Tons of pockies on the table!

Well, P2W is already on TP shop. It’s not as obvious. Enchant Scrolls, TP pets, ability buy Gem Abrasives from the recycle shop and Transcendence system being a massive silver but more importantly time sink and what’s the best way to get silver aside from RTM? Buy Gacha and sell items you get from it…then buy blessed shards on the Market.

It’s not too bad, given the only real advantage of buying stuff on TP that’s not available to anyone with just silver is the ability to level your gems with Gem Abrasives, which is fine right now but have you seen those appraisal items with 8 gem slots? Well…

The tipping point isn’t that far out actually. IMC better thread carefully with TP items.

You are right and I agree with you, there could be a lot more of TP stuff indeed.

I may be wrong but from my point of view IMC can’t touch anything game related (such as adding queue features, improving UI, developing a better engine and so on) this is up to kToS and Mr. Kim. But I’m sure that they can handle by their own bugs like rank8 skills crashing the game, cinematographic bug which made the party to get stuck in the place and other ones since those weren’t in kToS or jToS or they had it but fixed it as soon as possible, yet iToS needed a couple of months to fix that.

I’m guessing here, but if iToS doesn’t have this stuff like kToS or jToS is because I said before they want exclusivity. So eventually this TP’s items will end in TP shop but bugs will still be there.
While getting those items they could be fixing known bugs (the first one coming to my mind is the unredeemable hoglan voucher which has been present since july) but they aren’t either.

So while

You’re right and this is another discussion, it’s pretty clear that they are more interested in those slowly coming TP stuff than fixing and improving anything. Each week patch is about the same and you can check it in “news” section, everyone can check that section by their own to prove that I’m not lying and being aware the same way that a lot of people is that IMC cares about $$$ more than the game is a real fact.

Definitely you are right in your whole post, but remember that kToS have this leticia saving cube which gives the chance to get a practonium, essential item for rank 8 content which can be obtained just once per char and that’s only if your cube doesn’t expire somehow (user not caring about it, power cut or any other reason).
And as you said, items with 8 slots may result in 8 high leveled gems obtainables through gachas, probably this game will end like black desert.

3 Likes

iTOS team doesn’t even bother with posting empty promises anymore. They simply repost kTOS stuff.
Heh.

That is the thing, we don’t want to know about kToS, we are far behind them to begin with.

Now they have a test server, my guess is, it’s something made by Nexon by pressuring IMC to try it out.

IMC could do the same here, we have 2 US servers because at the start, there where enough people to fill them, now we don’t have that many, then take the people from both servers, put in 1 and use the other as a test server, less money involved and you have a good environment to test all the stuff you want.

But I guess it’s easier to not do a thing and let it burn till the last straw.

1 Like

I wonder if it isnt because people asked for an official translation?

1 Like

For someone who complain more than anything and want everyone to quit, you are taking your sweet time to do what you suggest no?

Don’t drag any of us with you. ■■■■ off. It’s under our discretion if we want to stay or not.

He’s spamming on every single thread he has access to… that BR sure is salty.