Tree of Savior Forum

KToS patch - Barbarian and Rodelero buffs - discussion

We are ignored. They themselves don’t play swordie

/steamsalty

Hopefully Hoplite/Dragoon/c2Dopple get buffed next.

c2 doppel and dragoon skills are just terrible compared to other r7s :frowning:

2 Likes

iToS hasn’t yet ever received a single class change from kToS, and we have no reason to believe that it will. The only available statements we have to base guesswork on at the moment is IMC saying “balance will be different between iToS and kToS.”

For now I dont think it’s good idea to make any class decisions or make any alts based on these possible changes, because they may never come, or we may get some completely different changes like what happened with Skyliner.

1 Like

They both have skills to buff your previous class choices as well as damage skills. Not the developers fault you chose a debuffer class and ended up with no damage :grin:

Nothing but the truth, but avoid it all you want as you reroll that sweet char of yours xD

I think you guys are forgetting a huge advantage that swordies have against archers: the slash/strike/pierce weakness.
Missile type attacks(archers attks) deals 100% of damage to small and medium size enemies, 75% against large enemies and 50% against extreme large enemies (bosses). But in other hand, if you hit the right type of attack (slash vs cloth, pierce vs leather) with a swordsman, you deal double damage (200%) in comparision with archer’s general attacks. So, if you have a good arsenal of strike/slash/pierce attacks ( witch is not hard to have), you deal double damage all the time.

Srry for my english.

Do you really deal double damage? I thought its 50% more or 50% less.

100 Damage would be 150 damage or am i mistaken?

if archer deals 75% and you do 150% then you do 200% dmg… relativlely

It’s 50% more or 50% less, no double damage

Archers can remove this penalty completely by upgrading their weapon to +5, IIRC.

You’re both wrong because that penalty was changed.
Archers have no penalty against small types 10% to medium and 15% to large/XL. Their auto attacks (or is it all attacks) reduce enemy defense up to 25% (this stacks with the crossbow passive).

Thanks for correct me.

They could rework/fuse Gung Ho and Restrain into a necessary mechanic skill (like surespell, kneeling shot, safety zone), something that turns off the defense advantage of swordies and put them close to archers and wizards, like a Attack stance (max HP -45%, total P.defense -60% for +50% damage for all melee P.damage, can be turn on or off).

They change all damage buffs on this game to % would make me really happy.

I plan on holding off on my swordsman until there is official info about the rod/barb buffs. I’m willing to reroll my current swordie if we get those buffs. It sucks cause swordies in general need a buff regardless

Weak classes need to get buffed. Rodelero and Barbarian were in serious need of a buff. We all know that swordsman in general need a buff.

And on top of that, I can’t believe there are people complaining about those classes getting a buff, on this thread: Another KTOS update - Barbarians get buffed even further!

Strangely enough, they didn’t complain when Archer classes got buffed a lot, aff …

Yea archers where ■■■■ icbt2, they got buffed to the point where sword dps is now near obsolete.

can still be CC… magic often has a cc effect… something but sitll they need to just fix Resistance overall.