Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

2 Likes

Do not copy ideas from Thor MARVEL. Poor IMC games.

DxSh7xSX0AIO1mK

1 Like

5 Likes

Bruh, you DO know Marvel didn’t invent Thor?

4 Likes

Hey, do u guys know what builds are they using in KTos for PvP Wizard? (Gtw mainly)

Since centurion master is back, will his class also come back?

I was wondering that! Most likely – I’m pretty sure it’s meant to foreshadow it and build hype. I’d love to see how the Centurion turns out

hey guys
only ktos player use this?
why i has not watch about in itos news?

Was only a bug on ktos and was fixed before we got the patch.

but i has watch this video
this is twtos

Uh … new class Hacapelliter? Also, IMC is addressing Cleric DPS’s Magic-Physical split by introducing damage change attributes to all Cleric DPS classes (or something).

Monk Sadhu here I come.

Why they always showcasing character roaming, field action, mobs hunt alike, when the game is highly focus on repetitive instance

6 Likes

because they can’t find 5 people to enter instance

11 Likes

hahahahahahaha nice!! :joy: :joy:

I’ve been hoping for a system like that for a long time. I played a lot with Inquisitor Crusader some time ago and now it could be actually functional * - * with the new system :heart:

So… they kicked it out of swordsman tree…?

No, swordman stays too. There will be Hackapell and Hackapellite… XD or something like that.

Nah, its more like a “Swordsman extension” class for Scout so both Swordsman and Scout have their own Hackapell and Hackapellite classes respectively. I wonder if both classes answer to the same class master.

Just realized that Scout wasn’t supposed to get a new class this month but was actually scheduled for a class rework, and with how the patch next month is going to give Wizards a new class as well …

Swordsman got a new class on their patch month, Luchador.
Archer got a new class on their patch month, Hwarang.
Scout got a new class instead of a class rework on their patch month, Hackapelltie
Wizard will get a new class on their patch month, no clue what it is.
Clerics didn’t get a new class, but got a class rework on Sadhu that was rendered pointless less than a month later on Archer patch (seems like they’re touching Sadhu again on Scout patch but we’ll see).

Clerics getting the short end of the stick once again. :sob:

2 Likes