Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

“The problem that the same summons continuously appeared when using the mutation skill when Grimore’s main and sub cards are the same has been fixed.”

LOL i’m getting Gura vibe from this hoodie.

1 Like

8 Likes

That looks so well put together. Idk I’m kinda impressed. I don’t feel like we had such nice sets lately.

The summer one was very good in my view but these ducks doing drifting are really amazing .xD

However for some reason i really hated the red costume.

1 Like

September Update Preview

Luchador is coming!

7 Likes

That’s cool and all and I’ll give you that, but ah… any Druid buffs?

:distinguished:

1 Like

unknown
(Ignore the May parts)

One Cleric class rework in 2 months and a new Cleric class next March, pray tell that Druid is the one 2 months later with other classes like Sadhu needing the reworks and IMC’s leanings towards Magic and Support Clerics in general.

Going from a batch of classes for all trees (or just Archer/Scout) biannually to drip-feeding 1 new class/class rework every months … a bit of mixed feelings behind that considering they made such plans in March/April IIRC while the first new class starts rolling in 5 months later in September. At least they won’t be focusing on making classes only for Archers and Scouts to fill the numbers anymore.

In this I have to defend IMC. IMC did state back in March/April that they plan to start adding new classes and doing class reworks when everything is settled AFTER the goddess big update. So far IMC has been sticking to their schedule perfectly.

4 Likes

ENTER LUCHADOR

8 Likes

After some talks with guildmates, we’ve come to the conclusion it may not be a luchador after all. It seems like it’s doing a military salute of sorts, and the things on the legs seem like some kind of item holders. It also seems to have something protruding from the left shoulders and ending near the…hand? or whatever is near the leg on the right. It may be a baldric, maybe. There is also something like a ribbon wrapped on either the arm or on the cape.
Besides, it seems like there is no hat and you can see the hair, but a full-head mask would cover them.
So, maybe some army uniform with a short tabard?

datamining from yesterday’s kTest patch:

A new skill called “Martinete” has been added to Swordsman.

If you google it, you will find out that Martinete is a wrestling move, also known as Piledriver.
Martinete - Luchawiki

So, yup.

6 Likes

Well, then we do have a proof of it aside from the terrible silhouette. Oh well, i already had the name for that character since years ago, anyway.

I don’t remember, add dmg will be change something?

I think that Druid will gain the remake, cuz he doesn’t has vaivora yet.

I hope that new cleric class works together with chaplain :v

Maybe the new class is Shepherd?

1 Like

btw is sled still better? because that movement speed only during bounty hunting right?

for combat sled is better, for non-combat, any of the mount will be better.

1 Like

wish… this is like the oldest unrealesed class we know of and I still think kinda the most wanted…

But there is still Fortune Teller, Llama and Macumbeiro too…
I think macumbeiro would have been a dark(woodoo) cleric with dance skills tho… and bokor is not a cleric anymore so not sure if they would still put dark classes on cleric tree.

I see, probily that Macumbeiro is wizard tree now

These classes looks like support.

I did a quick class list from cleric and the cleric needs physical class or maybe a suport

I guess that next class will be physical or another flex?

cleric should be all classes magic damage

the game already has 3 physical damage trees. would give a better balance.

New HG is already broken: