Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

How we will get a new classe EVERY MONTH if the iTos accumulates 2-3 months without new patchs?

1 Like

I think they mean KToS will get a new class every month.

Ok let’s be honest… we already have to many classes… why more? Wouldn’t be wiser to rework some underrated classes instead? (Hello alchemist and squire and chaplain and sapper and everything else that’s not meta lol)

2 Likes

That’s concerning…

I’d expect them to either revert it or go “f*ck it” and use dagger SFR anyway. I never expected IMC to ever back from an early announcement, kudos to them.

The issue here is that they still need to even out the amount of classes per tree (Scout and Archer) and it also feels bad for players that really like one particular tree to not receive a new class ever. Reworks are indeed better for the game but also have the possibility of backfiring depending on what is changed.

5 Likes

Well,Scout will equip dagger as mainhand weapon and be able to use dagger + sword (offhand) or dagger and shield.
Answer 5

3 Likes

I was hoping that with Alchemist, squire and sapper, would take a rework before moving to common classes… but without common classes… it will be far again from rework

dagger and pistol shouldn’t be offhand anyway from the getgo.

IMC, one step forward and three steps backwards. Funny how all this happened in about a week, but I do hope they revert the recent kToS changes, or even take the opportunity to rework Scouts while they’re at it.

5 Likes

I doubt they will. Most Scout changes were made to accommodate the Healer/Support changes (70% DPS, 30% support), which are independent from common classes. This includes the changes to Thauma,Enchanter,Linker, SR, Corsair.
The only other changes would be the weapon restriction changes (which they won’t take back to open up more build options within Scout) and the damage calculation/type changes (these will probably get sacked because unnecessary).
Hasisas only for dagger was already promised long ago but never implemented, it will probably stay to promote dagger builds over mixed builds, and it’s no longer needed, there are enough classes open for pistol DPS builds now.

I personally didn’t think the idea of ​​common classes was bad, but I think they implemented it the wrong way, maybe the next classes to be launched could be a multi tree class like the Shepard him could be both for clerics and wizards or scouts would be an interesting option.

1 Like

where did you see about a class every month? is this real or is there a translation error?

Awww… no Fist Wizard.
Admittedly a common class system is a very large job to take up, even more than 1 class/mo. I hope they recycle some of what they made so far. Some of those Enchanter attacks looked better suited for Alch.

Scout with Pistol?/Dagger + Sword/Shield is interesting. Now if only they could make shields more useful…

Vanity-wise, I wonder how they’re going to go about changing every animation on the class tree to reflect either Left-hand pistol + RH offhand or left-hand shield + RH main weapon.
Reiter used to be left-handed w/a shield an extremely long time ago (and they still haven’t changed the class icon since then…) so I guess some of the work is already done there.

the classes unbalanced af and now new class per month?? great gl on more homework

1 Like

if they are going to launch more classes i just hope that this time a summoner cleric will come i’ve even researched it on wikipedia it could be something based on rabbi of judaism it is from them that the golem legends were created i think it would be interesting.

i’ll go Nak Muay - Monk when Common Class release. Martial Art class hahaha

Isn’'t this already Kabbalist?

Common classes are canceled

1 Like

Holy flame Gabija Armor Merkabah build viable when?

1 Like

according to wikipedia they are different o.o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah

and it would be nice too if he had a good synergy with the kabbalist

1 Like

Brief plans for 2021: Tree of Confusion x_x"

1 Like

Brief plans for 2021: Medzo Diena…

2 Likes