Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

This is pretty much why I’m convinced this is just Re:Build 2.0, everyone’s hype and excited at first, but as time goes on people realize that most common classes are trash, and people just pick whatever the most broken common class is.

Also, this is going to be a gigantic problem down the line, how do you nerf a common class that’s only good with one base class/set of base classes without nerfing a bunch of other builds, that probably preform worse.

2 Likes

I’m liking what I’m seeing, and I hope they go over this with a fine-toothed comb to make sure it’s more balanced and properly maintainable in the future.
If they do this right, they should definitely re-advertise the game and try to bring in a new, larger population that might like this new setup.

Also hoping that you don’t completely gimp yourself like you do these days with not picking today’s busted class combinations.

2 Likes

kinda weird that after all this time they try to streamline class tree into group like slash build, rapier build, dark wizard, etc… they pull this and open floodgate for bunch of (good or bad) possibility. Nak Muay finally have a functional build since forever and now it’s become a common class that possibly subjected to some wacky changes.

2 Likes

Marnox, upon seing the state of ep12.2, finally decided to start using hard drugs. :haha:

Jokes aside, I think the roadmap was great. Now we’ll have to wait and see if they actually follow it.

As for the common classes, the only way I see them working out is if they remove most, if not all synergies with other classes. Tbh for the most part I don’t expect them to be very good. Except maybe Diev, unless they change how the class works, 90% of the players will have it in their builds for solo content lol. 20% cd reduction is so good.

The common classes do open up some interesting options though. For example, I’ve always wanted to play a sort of “poison master” build of Wugu-PD-Rangda (yes I know Rangda is not really poison, but still). This build could be technically used in any class tree now… so for these very specific situations, I guess the Cleric tree would be the best, thanks to the final dmg increase from the Guardian Saint attributes.

This is almost guaranteed to happen, thanks in part to the many rankings and competitive content the game has now. Current state of the game is “either play the absolute strongest meta build, or you lose”.

5 Likes

apart from the change in classes what other big change is going to come? I saw that there will be another tier of new equipment as usual u.u

I saw a youtuber trying to make a diev dps I think it would be great for him to include a sapper in the build xD

Same here, actually…
Though, I’ve always wanted a Druid with less transformation magic and more plant-based skills for something similar (PD-Druid with Wugu, or something like that).

1 Like

When you look at how they balanced the classes so far that have been put on the list with todays KTest patch, you will notice that that fear is less than reasonable. In fact,they completely destroyed the classes (Piper,Thaumaturge,Enchanter,Appraiser,Linker), with more to come in May when they go for the Cleric Classes (Priest,Pardoner,Miko,Plague Doctor,Kabbalist,Paladin).
I’m not sure how hard Rangda is hit, but the fact that you’d need the vaivora and thus a dagger for your second set of weapon slots will possibly make him unattractive for most build choices unless you’re willing to craft a dagger or IMC allows vaivora effects to be attached to any weapon type later on.

I’m really curious how they will make Kabbalist,Priest and Pardoner deal damage. Maybe they will bring Double Chance back as an attack skill? Merkabah and Nahash will likely receive some damage boost. Then there is Revenged Sevenfold, which will lose its revive arts, since Appraiser also lost his revive Insurance, just like Chronomancer lost Reincarnate with its attribute. Maybe it will finally deal damage again (7x1000% when hit, 3 OH, 25 seconds Cool down sounds fine)?

And Paladin being left with 1-2 support skills and the rest damage skills, how does this even work?
Restoration,Sanctuary,Resist Elements,Barrier, half of the class is party support.
They can unify Resist Elements and Restoration I guess, as well as Sanctuary and Barrier, but there will still be the issue with Stone Skin. Maybe they will make the Monk balance, put Barrier at 1 point, Stone Skin at 5, leave Restoration at 15 and then put in 3 new damage skills with 15, 10 and 5 points each to max.

Wait…and that UDP thing that it going to improve the performance of the game with 64 bits in last year’s roadmap? did they say something or already gave up?

I just hope that Dievdirbys continues to have cooldown reduction. Having any amount of cooldown reduction makes Lycanthropy convenient. It’s also one of the key parts of my Ripper spam build. If the cdr is outright removed, I guess I might have Druid/Linker/Inquisitor to look forward to.

Eh … I’m rather neutral on most of the changes, though I have the biggest bone to pick with the newly-introduced Common Classes as well due to reasons already stated by others above (like, is the max advancement classes per build now 4 or still 3, feels a bit like a sidegrade instead of an upgrade, also we at the point of IMC reusing existing classes as new content). To be fair though, it feels like I can only make a final judgement of my thoughts on Common Classes after I see the changes to classes I’m interested in (looking at you, Nak Muay). I haven’t read the latest kTest patch notes but I heard some classes really got changed, so hopefully IMC pulls this off well. From IMC’s development roadmap, Cleric changes are only coming next month, and IMC has time before April is over to finish up on the rest, plenty of time to consider if Common Classes will be good or not (so far I’m not feeling it but we’ll see). Today’s simply just a small sneak peek preview :joy:.

With that said, Nak Muay … you took a long detour since your birth to finally reach Monk. Brother from another class tree, Abandon Swordsmen, Return to Monke.

:haha:

(I wonder what the kToS player base thought of the livestream though, if it met any expectations or made things worse?)

3 Likes

I can’t believe so much posts but not a single translation out yet…

Although it was not said I imagine that this year there will also be new classes and arts as well as the vaivoras that are still missing, right?

I just want to know the QoL improvement- any progress on removing or changing garbage UI animations and obsolete features like card books boss summon mechanic or summon pack 20 second animation that is only intended to annoy and waste time

Any news on today patch on Chronomancer Skills rework?

Actually, wasn’t there a part during the Q&A where they hinted they have plans on making a new class at least?

Also just noticed Common Classes are only coming to kToS on July, I probably missed it somewhere in the livestream :pensive:.

Livestream is long plus the kTest patch notes, translators are going to have it rough for the week :pensive:.

1 Like

Tree of Savior: Roadmap for 2021

Special thanks to Ishigami on the Discord for the translation

Hello, this is Tree of Savior development team.

In this post, we will guide you through the roadmap for new systems and content that will be applied in 2021.

Currently, Tree of Savior has set high equipment acquisition and processing costs because farming has been completed with only one equipment set per account due to team-level content performance and equipment sharing. As a result, new item launches and balance changes have become very significant, and it is a fact that everyone is aware that the barriers for new/returning users to overcome have risen more and more. From these side effects, we believe that the team-based approach has failed.

Now Tree of Savior aims to be a character-based, light game. It is determined that the essential conditions to meet these goals are as follows, and the development team aims to achieve them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1. Character-based growth system
1-1. Character-Bound Equipment: Godis Rank
-Inheritance of existing final equipment and low farming/processing costs
1-2. Existing end equipment management system
-Equipment storage and Goddess grade accessories

2. Class reorganization
2-1. Changes to the performance and role of auxiliary classes: ensuring minimal independence
2-2. Common class system: more free class building

3. Arcade content
-Raid design that plays the role of tense heel as a content gimmick, not a job
3-1. Stage type arcade dungeon content
3-2. Assistor Arcade Content

4. Field Content
-Field content that can be enjoyed continuously even with one set character
4-1. New Free Dungeon
4-2. Housing workshop

5. PvP content maintenance
-Maintenance of Team Battle League and Guild Colony

6. Scenario Expansion
-Episode 13-2
-Episode 14

7. Achievement System Reorganization and Guild Channel
-Consolidation and addition of achievements
-Guild Channel System

1. Character-based growth system

In the early days, Tree of Savior has the number of times each character uses content while the equipment is shared by a team. Therefore, it is to foster a number of identical class builds with the highest efficiency to the point of excellent cost performance (ex. It has led to the difference in acquisition of goods several times to tens of times more than raising a few characters to a high level.

Afterwards, the number of content entries per team was reorganized to induce concentration of a small number of characters, but due to the excessive equipment acquisition cost compared to the character base, the motivation to try to build a variety of classes was lowered as a result. The hurdles are very high, and we believe that the scale of paid sales or event-paid goods and equipment to overcome this has increased, causing a great loss to existing users.

The new Goddess class equipment system focuses on character-based training again, but aims to avoid mass production of multiple builds of the same class along with the expansion of the common class class, which will be explained in the future, through low equipment acquisition costs.

The existing content as well as the newly added content will be designed by appropriately distributing the number of character-based use and account-based entry according to the type of reward.

▲ A graph comparing farming by team and farming by character

Since the reduction in the difficulty of nurturing and farming a character is also a key goal of this update, the difficulty of farming for each character is significantly lower than that of intensively nurturing one character at this time. However, before that, the’mass production of multiple builds of the same class’ that occurred because the same equipment could be shared as a team unit

-There is a cost to prepare equipment for each character
-Each content has appropriate entry restrictions to suppress free rides

“I want to improve it in a way that I do.”

1-1. Goddess equipment

In line with the transition to the new system, the Guardis Raid will be updated, where you can obtain Goddess-class weapons and armor equipment items, as well as the main goods required to craft and nurture them. Goddess equipment and raids have the following properties for conversion to a character-based system.

• Goddess Raid provides the number of entries per character
  • Goddess equipment belongs to the character
  • Goddess Raid is available only with Goddess equipment.

a. reinforce

Goddess equipment has a system that differs from legends in terms of average reinforcement value, performance value increased by reinforcement, and reinforcement success probability. As a reinforcement material, a dedicated item obtained from raid is required, and when the existing golden anvil or ruby ​​anvil is used to enhance the Guardis equipment, the use and performance are applied according to the system according to the separate rules.

Goddess equipment is the character’s binding, and even if the enhancement fails, the enhancement value does not decrease. Therefore, there is no potential. In addition, we have a system in which the probability of success gradually increases whenever reinforcement fails at this stage.

The reason why different reinforcement systems are applied to the new equipment is that the economic and mental requirements required to reach a reinforcement level above a certain number (at least 16 or 21) are very high. The challenge value is very low because the risk is large, and recovery is not easy. I think the new reinforcement system will continue to try little by little each time you collect goods, lowering the initial cost and mental hurdles, while maintaining the motivation to continue to play content, I think it will be superior to the current system.

b. Transcendence and set options
The current transcendence system has a very large difference in performance and cost between transcendence 0 and transcendence, so it is practically meaningless to use it before transcendence 10 (in fact, a large number of blessing stones are included in the production cost). As with the reinforcement described earlier, this resulted in a very high level of only the hurdles required for the first operation of the new equipment.

The cost of exceeding 10 of the Guardis equipment belonging to the character is about 20-25% compared to the previous one, the difference in performance is reduced by about 30%, and the quantity of Pamoka reagent bottles required for the set option is also reduced to 20-25%. The set option continues with the current Sauk, Ballinta, Severty, Rideti, Charist, and Essera. You can get the same effect if you give the same set option as the existing legend even if you wear only 1 or 2 parts of the newly acquired and growing Guardis parts.

c. Auto Swap > Dual Weapon Slot System

Tree of Savior’s automatic swap was executed many times in a very short time compared to other games, which had a big impact on server performance. However, even in a single-player or 5-player raid mission, as well as a colony with many participants, it was difficult to reach a satisfactory fast speed with optimization alone, as many sessions were managed by one machine.

When using a skill of 3 overheat with a casting time of 0.5 seconds as an automatic swap,

A state-Skill input 1-Automatic swap to B-Cast 1 (0.5 seconds)-Automatic swap to A-Skill input 2-Automatic swap to B-Cast 2 (0.5 seconds)
-Automatic swap to A-Skill Cast 3-Automatic swap to B-Cast 3 times (0.5 sec)-Automatic swap to A

You will go through the process of. Of course, the player wants all this process to be applied to the skill casting time of 1.5 seconds, but even after the optimization work, the total casting time is significantly more than doubled, and when the number of concurrent users increases, the experience has to be of much worse quality. It. Therefore, since it was not possible to implement a nerf to prevent swap in the existing content, a policy to restrict swap was implemented even in the automatic matching system, which was a new system.

Starting with the Goddess equipment, the existing two pairs of main and secondary weapon slots are always activated, so all two sets of options are always applied without mechanical swap. If you are wearing different types of equipment, the skill is activated immediately if any of the conditions required by each skill are met. All of the option values ​​are added, and the attack power and defense power are applied as the average value of the two sets of equipment. (If the slot is empty, attack power/defense is applied as 0, so 2 sets of installation are required).

[Example of Swordman-Doppel-Rodelero-Barbarian with a two-handed sword and a trinket in slot A, and a sword and shield in slot B]

-Immediately triggered without swapping the Shooting Star of Rodelero, a skill that requires a shield
      -Immediately triggered without a John Howe swap, a skill that requires a two-handed sword
      -Physical attack power is the average of the two-handed sword and the one-handed sword + the number of trinkets
      -Physical defense is the average value of shield and tringet (0) (half of defense)

This character has a lower attack power than a normal two-handed sword tree, but has high defense and can use rodelero skills.Compared to a normal swordsman professional tree, this character has high attack power but low defense and can use the Doppel skill.

In fact, the number of slots for weapons (including secondary) is increased from 2 slots to 4 slots, but the increase in setting burden is minimal. The legend set, which had a total of 6 pieces, required twice the production and management cost of 2 types of weapons compared to 4 types of armor, whereas the 8-piece Guardis set has the same manufacturing and management cost as the weapons as well as armor. In addition, two Goddess weapon selection boxes will be provided at the same time as the Goddess update to support adding slots. And after that, you will not be able to equip/dismount equipment while in combat.

This dual weapon slot system not only eliminates the original swap rack, but also combines with the common class system that I will introduce later, and the character-based less hard setting cost that I will introduce afterward, leading to a much more diverse build combination than now.

1-1-2. Option system

There is only one type of Goddess equipment, not two types like Legend, and like the Savinose type, the random option is self-installed.

To use a variety of random options, such as the Legenda’s Ichor replacement, you can save it like a snapshot by using the newly added ‘imprint’ function. After configuring the desired 4 options and engraving them, they are saved in the character information, and in this state, you can change only one or two specific options and then engrave them again to increase the presets. A separate commodity is required for engraving, and it operates with a probability system similar to the existing Iker extraction. The Silver Iker Extraction Kit and the Golden Iker Extraction Kit can be used as auxiliary materials to increase the success rate of the engraving. Basically, a certain number of preset slots are provided, but a certain paid service will be set to keep the maximum number of presets stored by greatly increasing.

Fixed option Ichor such as Vaivora and Goddess/Demons are applied as a separate system called Ichor Storage Box (explained in 1-2. The effects of plains, punishment, etc., which were the basic equipment options, are converted to the basic characteristics given when equipped with a Goddess armor in the form of ‘Gardith Armor Mastery’.

1-1-3. Gem socket

Goddess armor has a maximum of 2 gem sockets, and only skill gems can be equipped. Weapons and secondary weapons can only be equipped with up to 3 colored gems, and 2 sealed gem sockets are added. A separate method is required to open the additional sealed gem sockets, and gems that are higher than the existing colored gems can be equipped. Gem sockets can be managed regardless of potential according to the reinforcement system change of the Goddess class equipment.

1-1-3. Gem socket
Goddess armor has a maximum of 2 gem sockets, and only skill gems can be equipped. Weapons and secondary weapons can only be equipped with up to 3 colored gems, and 2 sealed gem sockets are added. A separate method is required to open the additional sealed gem sockets, and gems that are higher than the existing colored gems can be equipped. Gem sockets can be managed regardless of potential according to the reinforcement system change of the Goddess class equipment.

1-2. Team-Bound Equipment and Ichor Storage Box

It is difficult to set up multiple characters as only the production cost of Goddess weapons and armor has been reduced. The high cost of ark, accessories, and Ichor specialized in a specific class gimmick is a constraint. A storage system is added to alleviate this.

By activating each item provided by the inventory, each character can be created and used at any time. Items created through the storage box are in the character’s state and can be processed further. The cost required to activate each item in the inventory will be set inexpensively according to the attribution system.

You can manage the following items with the inventory system.

* Vaivora Weapon Ichor
      * Demon / Goddess-class armor Ichor
      * Luciferie accessories (necklace, bracelet)
      * Ark

All of the above items currently in possession are 100% reduced to fully reconfigurable materials.

1-2-1. Ark/Accessory Storage Box

About 20% of the existing manufacturing cost is required to open the ark. Characters can create level 1 ark from their inventory. Each ark can then be leveled up in the same way, and the cost required for leveling up is set at 20% compared to the previous one.

Accessory storage is supported from Luciferie class.

The material required for opening each type is about 30% of the existing production cost, and like Ark, each character can create and use any set of open Luciferie.

The Luciferie accessory comes with a scroll that stores current enhancement values ​​and potential information when reduced. Enhancement and potential values ​​are transferred when this scroll is used on a newly extracted Bind Luciferie.

1-2-2. Ichor Storage Box

Vaivora Weapons and Goddess/Demonic Ichor will be returned to their previous level of equipment, softener, and silver. Regardless of the probability applied at the time of Vaivora softening, softener and silver are set based on the maximum value.

Vaivora and the Goddess are used by leveling up while in the inventory. In other words, if you have upgraded Level 4 of Leventador and Level 2 of Coordination Dagger in your inventory, other characters can also receive options for that level.

Vaivora Weapon and Goddess/Demonic Ichor storage box is opened without the consumption of existing Ichor, unlike the ark/accessories storage box, but all types are not opened at once, and individual items can be opened separately. However, the total quantity of goods required to open each item is set significantly lower than the existing Vaivora level 4 or Goddess/Demons 3 level, and can be set from level 1.

The existing Vibora and Goddess Ichors are fully returned to the amount of goods and silver required for production, 100%, and can be used or sold to open new Ichor options required for additional characters. From April 20, 2021 (Tuesday) at 6:22 pm, Vaivora and Goddess Armor have been changed so that only +1 is possible when the maturation is successful. (Information on unchecked patches)

Character-specific Goddess equipment can no longer be equipped with the existing fixed Ichor, and the fixed option can only be applied through this Ichor storage box. As a result, the weapon and armor fixing options that can be used usefully before equipping the Vaivora-class option are provided as standard without additional consumption of goods.

In addition, the number and scale of options for two-handed weapons and weapon ornaments for Goddess weapons will be set to the same scale as for one-handed + secondary weapons, so the number and scale of options for Vaivora weapons will be changed in accordance with the Goddess system update. The expected. Accordingly, the number of blessing stones and various costs required for transcendence of the Goddess weapon will be unidentified, and the restrictions on changing the weapon series will disappear.

The transition to the character-based growth system that we have told you so far is currently being planned and developed, and there is a possibility that details may change when applied. The core goal is to lower the height of psychological and temporal hurdles in nurturing and playing characters.

In addition to equipment, the cost of investing in characters for advanced characteristics can act as an obstacle to nurturing multiple characters. At this point, it is difficult to unilaterally reduce the cost of advanced talents, but first, we want to update after removing the condition that requires several advanced talents level 20 or higher in certain content.

2. Class reorganization

Tree of Savior’s job system has been changed to allow the existing 4 series to be reorganized into 5 through RE:BUILD in the winter of 2018, and to combine each class into a class rather than a circle unit.

Representatively, from the healer class that improves the survivability of the party, and the auxiliary classes that enhance the combat power, they are essential in various content. The Healer Class, represented by Priest-Oracle-Dievdirbys, is required for all content except for some automatic matching content, and in advanced raids and boss co-op battles, it is a combination of only a complete auxiliary class, thaumaturge-enchanter-corsair, or appraiser-response. It is a much more useful situation to put 1~2 characters with only 1 type of dealer than any 3~4 dealer combination character.

The direction of game ability that the development team is currently pursuing is to make it possible for anyone to clear any class if they achieve the specifications required by each content. The obvious role-sharing party play, represented by tanker-dealer-healer-assistant, provides fun game play, but if this role belongs only to the class, you will have to make a very important decision to nurture and invest in equipment for a long time. As we move to higher content, it’s becoming harder to turn back from being excluded from the party configuration because it’s not a specific build.

In addition, characters nurtured only for the most efficient party play in the current system, such as healers and complete auxiliary builds, have no choice but to have difficulty in performing single-player content, and even if they are supported by a few exception systems like healers, they guarantee the same performance as the dealer class. It is also difficult to give.

Accordingly, the development team is undergoing reorganization of the skill composition of these party auxiliary classes.

Through this reorganization, we will gradually shift the weight of the division of roles in party play from class attribution to selection of gimmicks and item settings, so that you can have a minimum of independence in any combination. The automatic matching content that was applied so far, the provision of a gimmick buff that can cover the role performance to some extent, the performance adjustments of some party auxiliary skills through the balance patch, and the Corruptor and Assister Hill were all in the same context.

Here, the auxiliary class refers to a class that has a number of ‘effects on the party’ skills. Skills that have an effect on the party are skills that directly improve the party’s combat power, such as ‘Swell Hands’, and skills that directly manage the state of party members, such as a skill that restores the party member’s HP, such as ‘Heal’.

All classes are greatly limited in the quantity and effect of these party skills, and will have their own damage dealing skills at a certain level or higher. Even in the case of a fully secondary class that currently has few deal skills, the composition will be changed to 1 to 2 party skills and 4 to 5 damage dealing skills.

Classes subject to this reorganization include a number of Cleric class professions (Priest, Dievdirybys, Oracle, Pardoner, Paladin, Plague Doctor, Kabbalist, Miko, etc.), and some classes of the rest of the series (Templar, Peltasta, etc.) Chronomancer, Pied Piper, Appraisers, Thaumaturge, Enchanters, Linkers, etc.). In addition, some of the dealer classes (Schwarzreiter, Revenge, Corsair, Hunter, etc.), which are essentially affected by their reorganization, are also subject to the reorganization.

The reorganization of the auxiliary class is scheduled to be applied during the second quarter. And then, it has a close relationship with the public class extension that I will introduce.

2-2. Public class extension

When auxiliary classes are overhauled, a common class system that can be selected from any class is applied. Public classes are classes that anyone can choose regardless of the character’s class, and classes that are structurally suitable for each class are currently selected.

The class to be changed to the common class is being carefully selected, and the (reorganized) auxiliary classes described above, or classes that are relatively free from weapon restrictions, are the main targets. The same number of classes will not be drawn for each series, and classes suitable for the new system will be selected. If Dievdirbys is selected as a public class, Swordsman will now be able to construct a class build that includes Dievdirbys.

This public class extension, which will make a big difference in class builds, is in preparation for the summer update season. Details will be delivered through a summer reorganization post and will be held with a variety of events.

3. Arcade content

The development team wants to gradually improve the play pattern that is currently focused on Challenge mode. As the main approach to achieving this goal, we are preparing content that goes beyond this as well as the way of playing that is solved by the traditional specs. Content that aims to provide a new experience every time through log-like-based arcade content, and content that lowers the importance of character specifications with assisters are also being planned. New arcade content aims to be included in a variety of gameplay options.

First, this is a new arcade content using characters and assisters.

Through arcade content, we will diversify the farming process, which is concentrated in the challenge mode, and provide useful rewards for the season, alleviating the centralization of the challenge mode, and provide another experience to the saviors.

Character-based arcade content is produced as content that wins or loses according to internal build-up and rules, with almost the performance of existing characters and items excluded.

The first character-based content is stage-type dungeon content, and you can meet unique monsters prepared for each stage.

Saviors, you can constantly choose and enjoy a variety of attack methods through powerful buffs and upgrades that can be obtained by clearing the stage. Sometimes you can get a powerful hidden buff and clear the stage easily.

As you progress through the stages, you can choose to continue growing and look for opportunities to reverse with special luck. In an ever-changing situation, players will have a variety of choices. This content can be played by 1-5 players, and we plan to provide seasonal rankings by aggregate personal rankings.

Another arcade content is a game centered around assisters.

The current Assist plays only a passive role that is slightly involved in the character’s combat ability, but in the new content under development, it plays an important role in co-operation and competition among users by combining multiple Assists in various ways.

Since assisters are the focus, the influence of the character is minimized, and there is a gap in the development of assisters itself, but we aim to not be required as a key element of competition. In this way, we are developing with the aim of researching and utilizing the combination and synergy between assistants by lowering accessibility away from character development.

As a reward for the new contents we introduced, you can receive a ‘sign of the goddess.’ The token of the goddess is the concept of the coin of the season, and the token of the goddess is now used instead of the silver in various systems such as reinforcement of the new Goddess class equipment, and the token of the new goddess will appear in the new season (new equipment and raid).

Goddess’ Tokens are mainly supplied from new content rather than the flagship silver earners such as Challenge Mode. You can also purchase the token of the goddess with silver, but it is recommended that you obtain the token of the goddess directly through new content.

4. Add field content

4-1. New Free Dungeon
In the second half of the year, Free Dungeons will be added, where you can get special rewards by defeating very powerful monsters. We are preparing as the final farming destination for players who have reached high-level specifications that require higher entry conditions than existing Free Dungeons. In this Free Dungeon, you can acquire materials that can unlock additional sealed sockets for Goddess-class weapons and special gems that can be attached to those sockets.

4-2. Housing workshop
We are preparing content that can produce useful household items by collecting special products. By collecting specialty products that can be obtained in various regions (fields), you can create various types of items through the production facility in your personal housing.

5. PvP content maintenance

In the PvP content, we are planning the maintenance of the Team Battle League and Guild Colony.

As introduced in the previous class reorganization, if the maintenance of the party subclasses of Extreme Healing, Extreme Tanking, and Extreme Buff is done, the frequency of winning or losing is expected to decrease based on the presence or absence of a specific occupation group.

Team Battle League will modify the number of players, map of the battlefield, and detailed scoring, and ranking rewards for each season will be added.

Guild colony wars are also prevalent due to the weakness of the rules of progression, so we are considering changing some of the rules and methods of progression.

6. Scenario Expansion

6-1. Episode 13-2
The development team is preparing to update Episode 13-2 with the goal of Q3. As the main stage of Episode 13-2, three additional areas of Ashaq Dungeon will be added, and it will begin by exploring events in the suburb of Orsha that were destroyed, not covered in Episode 13, with Payauta.

In Episode 13-2, new regions and new episode quests are added, and there is no level expansion. In addition to this area, it will be developed so that you can acquire experience through quests in the 450-460 level section.

▲ Bosses and NPCs to be added in new areas

6-2. Episode 14

Episode 14 is currently under planning, and the area is scheduled to take place in the previous episode of the Orsha region’s Delmoore Outer Castle and its sub-regions. If the development progress is updated after the episode 13-2 update in the future, we will introduce it in detail through a separate guide post.

8 Likes

7. Achievement system reorganization / Guild bulletin board function expansion

=========================================================================

7-1. Achievement system reorganization

The development team is planning a reorganization and additional updates of the achievement system more than two times in 21 years. The update schedule is prepared as follows.

7-1-1. Team unit integration

With the goal of updating in May, we plan to integrate the achievement system that accumulates progress on a character-by-character basis to accumulate each character’s achievement-achievement behavior on a team-by-team basis. Through this, the Savior who has nurtured multiple characters will be able to share the achievement achievement rewards with all the characters by adding up the points of the specific achievements that the characters have already accumulated in the team achievements. In addition, achievements that could only be achieved 1-3 times per character, such as event achievements, can be shared by all characters in the team.

(*However, this is not applicable for some achievements and achievements that have already been developed as team-level achievements.)

7-1-2. UI/system improvement

The development team believes that the current achievement system lacks UI convenience and does not have attractive rewards except for titles. Accordingly, we plan to improve the UI and related systems of achievements after the achievements are integrated in teams through an update in May.

The achievement UI will be separated from the current character information (F1) UI and integrated with the adventure journal, and in the long term, the collection will also be integrated into the UI to provide the saviors with information and rewards for challenge/exploration/collected content through the UI improvement. We plan to develop it so that it can be checked more easily and clearly.

7-1-3. Additional achievements and rewards update

The development team is developing additional achievements and rewards, along with two achievements system revamps. Through this, we will develop and update the challenge results achieved by the saviors in the game, such as adding difficulty to new content or existing content, and limited-time events, as achievements and rewards appropriate for them. This is provided in a way to record and commemorate achievements from simple content repetition records to clearing specific raids in the shortest time or highest difficulty, and will be updated periodically.

More details on the achievement system reorganization will be introduced through a separate posting once the UI and reward items are partially developed.

7-2. Guild bulletin board function expansion

Lastly, the content to be introduced on the roadmap is the expansion of the function of the guild community bulletin board.

Finished
Here is an overview of the first half schedule for the update roadmap described so far.

This is a brief introduction to the new content and update schedule for 2021. In addition, we will do our best to manage improvements and bug fixes for the existing system. We deeply thank the saviors who have enjoyed Tree of Savior so far, and we will try to make it a better game in the future.

Thank you.

※ The contents, figures, and attached data described in this post may be added, deleted, or changed when the live server is applied.

2021 Development Roadmap Link: http://tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=173

17 Likes

I really want to see what will come of this.

3 Likes

you know its probably like biteregina and theres that fierce biteregina, fatal biteregina, dimension biteregina… etc which are all the same
yeah… that much of uniqueness

1 Like

I’m curious about what this assisters dungeon will be like and I hope they launch new assisters.