Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Hotkey hell intensifies kupole_emotion04

Don’t force to to play Arquebusier pls

will be the base class for cannon and musket tree :haha:

Bm/clown/sin/corsair

Doppel/BB/higlander/barb

Way too broken so you’re right, not gonna happen. But man would be so good tho.

DR ark is used on almost all dps characters, magic included. I’m not sure how it compares to other people, but on WBR my cryo’s DR ark is almost always in the top 3 highest damage sources.

1 Like

Huh, I just realized kToS’s Giltine Raid is going to have restricted access next week (19/4). Imagine if all this effort with the main page is just to tell the kToS player base “Yo, we finally fixed the Giltine Raid in kTest (that we made like a year ago) and bought the changes over!”, and the thanksgiving is a year’s supply of apolotomes to players who actually stuck that long for Giltine Raid. :rofl:

I guess they’ll be putting new classes, at least a scout and archer, but i guess they may also put a swordman class as well (as that would explain the changes on barbarian frenzy and warcry icons, and they may put a third rapier user to decouple rapier classes from barbarian) and another wizard, maybe a summoner (puppeteer?) as they’re lacking a third summoner class after the bokor changes.

Maybe they will release another type of gatcha. :crazy_face:

1 Like

On that regard, they do mention something about disclosure of in-game odds and whatever.

new legend weapon and armor …

As much as that would suck for us players, I can totally see them doing something like this in the future… I really don’t want to play Bokor or Warlock though :sad:

If we ever get a new wizard, it will probably be a lightning mage. Summoner’s third class being Featherfoot is set in stone at this point, being the only compatible damage booster. However if someone wants to play a lightning-based build, they simply can’t.

Lightning being the only element with doesn’t have its own class - ever since Tao was reworked into a multi-element class, I mean.

2 Likes

Or rework on alchemist, making homunculus as decent summon this time xD

1 Like

I know you were probably just joking around, but I’ll reply you anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. The revamp/overhaul of Demonic Sanctuary (Giltine Raid) has already been implemented on kLive last week.
  1. The temporary access restriction is to be applied to guild mission version only, due to a bug which occurred after the patch last week.

2. The upcoming Online Presentation on April 20 will primarily about the revelation of 2021 Roadmap, which the dev team has been preparing since early March at least.

3. The situation of kToS recently is like the apocalypse. During the past few months, a lot of things happened both inside and “outside” the game. Due to a variety of complicated reasons, many players have quit. So we kToS players really take this Online Presentation seriously, because it is like the last potential turning point of the future of this game. Whether this game is going to live for another year or perish is all on this.

11 Likes

We need one more pistol class similar to clown to finish our pure pistol scout dream.

1 Like

Oops, was grasping at straws trying to figure out what IMC was planning for this update and totally misunderstood that access restriction, my bad. :sweat_smile: I am very interested in that apocalyptic situation in kToS though. I do know of something happening due to a mod in Granado Espada some time back but nothing more than that, were there any new happenings?

I can only hope (with the little hope I from it being trampled on repeatedly) for the best with the presentation on April 20. All said and done, I still like this game.

:sad:

1 Like

I hope they accept positive change for players be it whatever Ktos players want. But knowing this is a Nexon game, I think I could be using that hope on better endeavors lol.

Rework Sorcer / Necro

Rework Alchemist, now becoming a summoner class based on alchemy and Chimeras!

xoxo …

OR, End of updates and shutdown of servers. :prince:

1 Like

Would be a very funny interesting way to shutdown.
“Guys, guys! BIG Surprise set the calendar mark the alarm!”

y e e t

1 Like

Our dream… both options

Roadmap bingo

20 Likes

Wheres the spot for a druid buff to lycanthropy?

1 Like