Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

there will be a strike damage card too but… I think zaibas/stigma and zealot skills are not strike… they should change that imo

But you now have Nak Muay Master Card. Which +30% strike dmg.

that wugushi change now can crit right with buff?

i do hope that barrier change is not going to pass, if that is the case, pls lower boss attack again. Its not fun when you just get 1 shot by everything if you are not fully specced for defense.

Yeah, but physical clerics use various types of damage (physical lightning, physical holy, physical fire, slash, strike), and the Breaking Wheel - Ripper combo is basically slash, so I was more interested in old Pardoner Card as its much more universal.

But enough about physical clerics, I’m more interested in translations and discussions about the archer patch, my brain already broke down from reading the patch tomorrow so I need some proper breakdown on the archer changes.

With new attack property calculation apply, now physical attack always calculate based on attack type, not element.

Elements now only apply damage bonus only for magic attack.

Edit : Except physical attack that not have attack type like zaibas I guess.

Old Pardoner Card provides its damage bonus based on whether you have the Brilliance debuff on the target regardless of your damage type though, so it was perfect with Krivis’ reworked Aukuras. New Pardoner Card now is just for holy damage, I mean I do have Energy Blast … but yeah.

Its just mildly irritating for me, that’s all.

They could always crit with the exception of poison pot I believe. If these numbers pass wugushi is going to replace appraiser for mergen and Arba

no wugushi cannot crit with zendhu buff, https://tos.neet.tv/skills/30507

From what I remember certain skills couldn’t, but I guess you just wanted to ask a rhetorical question so problem solved :+1:t6:

i mean , did they removing critical restriction from zendhu ?

Yes zhendu takes away crit in exchange of +70% damage

Chaplain with Asperglium

if double punch is now a real skill (channeling) does that mean that you can drop inquis? go furry/zealot/monk? do double punch applies the effect of wolf scratch? i kinda want to try that xd but i dont have the channeling set :v

i was going for that xd, but kim hates fun and love meta whales, so gg time to sell my pardoner cards hahaha

IMC think like tank pala for carry guild newbies / tank for raid is too OP
so no tanking dmg for u, just open barrier for m.def or for atk is enough.
let the newbies die by themself.

Nah, Inquisitor remains the main pillar of physical clerics, and nope, Double Punch does not apply wolf scratching effect. Besides, Double Punch is rather lackluster as a channeling skill.

Hmm, seems Paladin is about to die again with this change.

Speaking of Paladin. Are they completely stripping mobs of elemental damage? Seems like a really bad change for Resist Elements as well.

At least magic is not way more advantageous than physical anymore with this new weakness chart.