Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

I will agree clown doesnt have iframe or any useful survive utility makes it abit lacklusting. But i do think its kits is fine. I do prefer Spinning Knife being a pocket knife generation, not a consumption skill.

This dagger isn’t the Glacia

It’s Bong quality. Check out his video about Goddess Cards and his showcase of Austeja card where he used its effect on a single target with no targets around it so Austeja does nothing in its activation and mistook his target’s Dispersion Ark DoT damage as Austeja effect.

Always take those videos with a huge grain of salt.

5 Likes

ah I see, thanks god I was afraid that I have to craft with normal mat + bg + page + practo or something

Mad lad SFR :ok_hand:

1 Like

Why are there 2 values for SFR?
One high and one low.

PS: As expected the toss range 1 charge skill and channeling skill does the most dm.

High sfr number is the skill itself. the low sfr number are the daggers from the ground, which get auto. thrown while using the skill.

some real testing. Damage is not a problem. Survivability is kek. EP13 is painful.

Group CM

3 Likes

Btw is this solo cm or group cm?
The timer looks very tight even with that dps/ aoe.

PS: That dagger on floor thing seems to be the most interesting mechanic of the class.
Boost the single target damage a lot it seems.

PS2: Kinda sad this new class still doesn’t has cc. Scout in general has so little cc.

I think the CC in scout is OK, but the problem to me is the mobility, the only class with real mobility is Assa, is pretty hard to play in PvE or PvP without Accel, at least add some kind of jump or dash to clown, why not -_-
And I need a way to deal with enemy magic circles in a real class, Thauma can do something, but he only have one real skill X_x

1 Like

someone test sadhu changes? i need some video >< pleeease

Somewhere in the latter half of the video.

2 Likes

I saw him playing, I thought he made a lot of mistakes so it looks like the class is weak, I wanted a video showing real gameplay

Wait what? 8 vvr to get to level 4?

Super whale of savior?

Didn’t they say they would reduce the duration of CM stages? Maybe it’s 3 mins now instead of 5 mins…

I have to agree with you. Even I main mergen, that new klive change with -10s cd on Spread shot looks stupid af. It makes it 5s cd wth diev buffs

Not only does it mess up your rotation because you can now basically spam it, I like the idea of +100% more dmg HA personally

What happens if you are in possession of such gems when the patch hit us?

Previous cases have granted skill gem selection boxes for the class that the skill that got deleted is from.

Atleast DCP is secured in EP13. I suppose.

4 Likes

Turn Undead still work in new maps?