Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Not a bad idea, only 2 years straight doing CM non stop. What are you expecting after 2 years playing this game beside free ark lv10?

1 Like

I think they can still create more ways to get nucle like they already did with other items

Assuming 5 CM resets per day from Gem Feud store x 7/wk = 35 cms + 7 free (one daily) = 42 CMs + 20 (if you get the Sunday at 12 PM extra 5 resets) = 62 CMs a week without buying resets or a challenge mega box.

2375 / 62 CMs/wk = 38.3 weeks to get enough nucle or about 9.5 months. CMing as much as possible, every day.

1 Like

It is not only because such an item reaches a certain level that the person is obliged to leave such item at lvl max … until today the people are doing very well with lvl 3 seal and equips + 16

1 Like

With the advent of arks like thunderbolt there is more and more pressure to get these things to the max.

1 Like

You really don’t have to defend garbage balancing, IMC doesn’t need the help. It makes sense for hardcore players to want to have the best gear, especially since they need something to work towards to justify playing.

That being said, it shouldn’t take an entire year to do so, especially since you need to use those mats for other things as well. Everything is RNG, all the way down, or absurd levels of slave-labor grinding.

2 Likes

LOOOOOL.
Im out, not even fibbing.
I’m already casual with the game, this is just causing a psychological disgust.

I’ll check back next year to see how this all came together.

4 Likes

well if you are casual the last thing you should worry about is how much nucle you will need to maximize an item that hasn’t even come out in Korea

After this updates comes in…
We grind for a year… after a year of obtaining… another set comes in.

“Do it casual”

-IMC

2 Likes

Coming soon, Leticia cube featuring:
500,000 Nucle Powder Box
100,000 Nucle Powder Box
Arch Stone Selection Box
777 Blessed Gem Box
A stack of Arch Stone fragments
Ark Selection Box
50 Magic Stone Box
Legend Equipment Selection Box
+16 Weapon of choice
Ark Lv 10 Upgrade Ticket
Ark Discount Voucher
Challenge Mode/Dailies Multiply Token
Silver

Jkjk …

7 Likes

Those new legend sets should be remake into “unique” (for other rarities to be useful not display) and make the stat values less superior to varna / other legend sets . Ex. 0+ varna set = +7 unique (new sets) .
they should as well as make drops of mats a little increase if they want those sets to be useful as
“Content Sets” . Really devs should think carefully and put their shoes in us “players” , we get tired too
(-(-(--)_-)-) . I Don’t want to quit but IMC is forcing us to :tired:

2 Likes

this is supposed to be the “more casual” content they talked about. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh boy, this patch… The amount of Magic Stones (and to a lesser extent, BGs) needed to craft the new equipment really encourages multi-accounting.

These costs would be fine (imo) if there wasn’t so much Rng involved in upgrading the gears. Spending 40x Magic Stones to craft a lvl440 weapon only to brick it at +6? And then when they finally make some upgradable gear with no Rng involved (arks), their cost is absurdly high…

Separating gear into PvP and PvE (while making PvP gear a lot cheaper) is interesting, but making PvE gear for each specific content? No thanks. Maybe if they were all cheap just like the PvP armors.

It’s honestly really tempting to keep using Varna as a “jack-of-all-trades but master of none” set, just to avoid the grind lmao. Smugis/Ataka don’t appear to fall significantly behind these new set effects anyway.

If this patch goes live outside ktest like this, I’m becoming a 100% casual player. I don’t have 30 hours per day to play this game.

Don’t give them ideas!
:distinguished:

10 Likes

they could upgrade equipment that already exists like solmiki, masinios or vellcoffer using old items would be nice …

2 Likes

that dont make any sense dude, the game is supposed to grow up, not step back.

2 Likes

after 2years ,cap ark lv would be increased to 30

1 Like

they need to calm down and stop a bit to focus only on new items and try to focus more on content such as new game modes like the assist system, who knows, maybe even add more functions and the housing system too

2 Likes

im just wondering when they’ll increase damage cap, since we’ll have extremly high gear and we can cap pretty easly just by now

Yeah I’m lookin forward to anviling 3-5 +16 weapons just for my main, including a PVP weap that for some reason isn’t even usable in GTW?

And that doesn’t even begin to get to the countless other issues. I’m beyond tilted. If I didn’t know any better I’d think the notes were just straight up fake.

2 Likes

and really dividing the sets by activity was a very bad idea (except the pvp ones) since generally despite preferences people do a little bit of everything and the assistants already give you that kind of bonus