Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

To be fair, Pbeta will come before this update. Doesn’t make it the slightest any better though.

What is sierra powder used for if even ark 10 only need 32 sierra stone.
I think let sierra powder be sell-able to npc for 100 silver, even selling sierra powders for 100 silver on market no one would buy.

you have that lottery with sierra and the bpetas use 50 each recipe

1 Like

That shouldn’t justify of cheating.
It’s greed and selfish when everyone else play normally.
Don’t blame anyone and act as victim when get banned.

that is garbage

Glacier
and they dont use a lot. Sierra are cheap in KTOS just like here

1 Like

what gets me the most is actually having your main geared and through to be “complete” is getting harder and harder. Making an alt char even close to a “main”-tier becomes more and more impossible, ignoring the attribute points but due to pages and BGs alone required to complete the arts -> you need just too many for crafting and upgrading

those “alt”-char level support potion actually help you with the easiest part, but are by far not enough

WHy do we have so many classes but at the same time such an alt unfriendly system…

11 Likes

You don’t need to make all classes viable if players can only have one geared character.

4 Likes

Nobody will complain if nobody plays

12 Likes

these new equipments are smelling like varna selection box as prize for episode 12 xD

and there we go with more crying that everyone will stop playing this time u.u hahaha

1 Like

nice, so i can return after the lag gone.

2 Likes

3,088,000 nucle, 1009 blessed gems, 413 tome pages to get an ark from level 1 to level 10.

The same mats needed to craft the new legend gear, to reidentify your gear, to upgrade your arts, to transcend your gear, and to make the new arks.

Why are you like this IMC? :tired:

15 Likes

I really hope that they give priority to the optimizations that they promised too

Aint ya sacrified all those poor magic/rare/unique items to get a better thing?

if you stop to think those same crazy calculations apply also to leave a weapon or seal at maximum level although at least arks don’t need to worry about RNG

That doesn’t actually get you much nucle. The best ways are DCP (2-7k~ish a run) and CM7 Shelters, (~1.3k a run). The actual purple mats from Shelter only get you about an extra 100 nucle, if you get lucky and get the Berthas drops.

On average it’d take you 2,375 CM7 Shelters to get the amount of nucle you need, assuming you spend NONE of it on ichors in the meanwhile.

Not a bad idea, only 2 years straight doing CM non stop. What are you expecting after 2 years playing this game beside free ark lv10?

1 Like

I think they can still create more ways to get nucle like they already did with other items

Assuming 5 CM resets per day from Gem Feud store x 7/wk = 35 cms + 7 free (one daily) = 42 CMs + 20 (if you get the Sunday at 12 PM extra 5 resets) = 62 CMs a week without buying resets or a challenge mega box.

2375 / 62 CMs/wk = 38.3 weeks to get enough nucle or about 9.5 months. CMing as much as possible, every day.

1 Like

It is not only because such an item reaches a certain level that the person is obliged to leave such item at lvl max … until today the people are doing very well with lvl 3 seal and equips + 16

1 Like

With the advent of arks like thunderbolt there is more and more pressure to get these things to the max.

1 Like