Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

i wonder why everyone comes here to say that they are leaving the game u.u why don’t they just leave or are they waiting for someone to ask them to stay? I didn’t completely hate the new sets I just think it’s too early and all at once

Are the Koreans even happy with this patch?

I understand KMMO grind, ToS is not my first one, but this seems unattainable considering the terrible drop rates, huge costs, and need for multiple sets.

That on top of a lot of the materials being used for multiple things (BGs, tome pages, nucle), and the several layers of RNG to upgrade (anviling, re-identification, ichor extraction, enchanting, awakening). I can’t imagine trying to anvil 5 different sets of gear with how hard it is to finish one ON TOP of multiple arks, all going up to level 10.

I think they’re gonna nuke their player base if they don’t start making more drops guaranteed or significantly lower the hurdles of the gear.

There’s no reliable in-game way to make money besides CMs, which are gated behind a limited amount of vouchers too. Additionally, items of value in game are the same items that are required to make the new sets (BGs, nucle, tome pages) which are all very rare and or limited. You can’t reliably get pages without RNG in any way, and only a small amount of BGs from Feud Store and .9 from level dungeon, without CMing (see point one).

This plus making the patches so close together. It’s hard enough to even get a Vaivora, nevertheless new gear that makes your old gear entirely irrelevant and gating the progress behind a 5-entry-per-week legend exhaust timer.

I really don’t know how they even expect their hardcore players to amass the materials they need to make this gear, despite it taking over a month of effort to make.

13 Likes

Wow, almost all of that sounds bad or shiit.
Can they fire the ppl who make that and some recent stuff already?

3 Likes

They should have diversify the armor set based on play style not content. I mean they were doing so well with the various unique effect of vaivora, the ark and the new accesories. Where was the person who thought of that idea during the meeting for those legend set?

I can’t properly express the amount of frustration from seeing these notes. It’s incredibly discouraging to see the direction they are deciding with this gear.

None of it makes sense but to make it more tedious and repetitive for this already incredibly tedious and repetitive game is. This isn’t even factoring in the need to anvil it. Once again, they are showing that there are mobile games out there that can release content better than this. Unbelievable.

The biggest f u is why even separate multiple different pve sets? Why not just have one and it gives you different benefits based on the content you’re doing. Mmos have always been about pve and pvp. Why split up pve into 3+ sectors with different armor variations?!

And the amount of materials for everything… Do they honestly think people farm 24/7 to brick their gear anviling and start over again?

9 Likes

It really is time for an Equipment and Upgrading system update on the scale of the Combat Update or Re:Build.

2 Likes

thats why they using BOT and RMT

2 Likes

I would prefer that they launch the new game modes first, the current weapons and equipment are already good enough

That Nucle Powder …

6 Likes

To be fair, Pbeta will come before this update. Doesn’t make it the slightest any better though.

What is sierra powder used for if even ark 10 only need 32 sierra stone.
I think let sierra powder be sell-able to npc for 100 silver, even selling sierra powders for 100 silver on market no one would buy.

you have that lottery with sierra and the bpetas use 50 each recipe

1 Like

That shouldn’t justify of cheating.
It’s greed and selfish when everyone else play normally.
Don’t blame anyone and act as victim when get banned.

that is garbage

Glacier
and they dont use a lot. Sierra are cheap in KTOS just like here

1 Like

what gets me the most is actually having your main geared and through to be “complete” is getting harder and harder. Making an alt char even close to a “main”-tier becomes more and more impossible, ignoring the attribute points but due to pages and BGs alone required to complete the arts -> you need just too many for crafting and upgrading

those “alt”-char level support potion actually help you with the easiest part, but are by far not enough

WHy do we have so many classes but at the same time such an alt unfriendly system…

11 Likes

You don’t need to make all classes viable if players can only have one geared character.

4 Likes

Nobody will complain if nobody plays

12 Likes

these new equipments are smelling like varna selection box as prize for episode 12 xD

and there we go with more crying that everyone will stop playing this time u.u hahaha

1 Like

nice, so i can return after the lag gone.

2 Likes

3,088,000 nucle, 1009 blessed gems, 413 tome pages to get an ark from level 1 to level 10.

The same mats needed to craft the new legend gear, to reidentify your gear, to upgrade your arts, to transcend your gear, and to make the new arks.

Why are you like this IMC? :tired:

15 Likes