Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

i really like that interpretation… i really hope it is something like that

I have forgotten to mention the reset items:

Requirements for rewards -> must have 1 rank of the mentioned class(es).

Paladin, Doppel, Cannoneer, Cataphract, Babarian: 2x skill reset (14 days expiration) + 2x attribute reset (14 days expiration)

Inquisitor, Sorcerer, Necromancer: receive 2x stat reset (14 days expiration) + 2x rank reset (14 days expiration)

Plague doctor: 2x stat reset (14 days expiration)

If this reset-patch will transfer to iTOS, taking sorc/necro/inquis could possibly give you another 2 rank resets in the future. Cannot guarantee this.

4 Likes

man after this rework of cannon i’m even more certain that the teams working on classes with imc are not talking with each other or even working with each other at all, this is the only possible logical explanation for all of this and of course the disparate we have with some classes in the long run of the game, or maybe there is more to the nerf that we can see at first glance? to know more read my little wall of text please and maybe let’s all look at the bigger plan from IMC.(my personal opinion about the nerf of course)

i do not think this nerf is everything there is for cannon (at least i hope so) but is only the tip; they more or less removed the super synergy it had with all other spells so they could work with cannon without giving a deep impact to every other class in the archer tree by buffing cannon too much and making it the NEW SHINOBI of archer tree, since please anyone correct me if i’m wrong since i did not have a cannon since rank 8, but the previous cannon was buffing the skills of other classes in bazooka moode too by what i read here, so if they rework it and gave for example a doppel treatment to the class, or druid treatment that made those classes really good, with the previous mech, the class would be super OP synergy wise, since would still buff every other class too, and maybe the bazookar would also receive a boost making it even stronger in this combo.

So yeah, my opinion is that they more or less put a band-aid and removed this synergy from cannon so they could work with cannon alone and bring a better rework soon without having to worry about the deep impact it would have overall in the archer tree and maybe trying not to create a new mini shinobi on archer tree, since clearly shinobi seems to be the pain in ass of imc lately , in the end let’s hope that i’m right at least a little, because cannon is ■■■■■■ if that is everything there is for them. HAHAH.

Homie, that makes no sense.
If that were the case the change would be implemented during the actual rework lol.

Cannon still has it better than Rogue C3. Which essentially gets a 12.5% damage increase to specific low rank skills.

Blockquote
they more or less removed the super synergy it had with all other spells so they could work with cannon without giving a deep impact to every other class in the archer tree by buffing cannon too much and making it the NEW SHINOBI of archer tree

The Bazooka mode that we have right now doesn’t allow you to cast any non-cannon skill not even swift step.
So I don’t think they removed any synergy at all *if I’m not mistaken.

if makes sense or not depends of how future updates will tell. since there is not rule saying that they should always put everything right and complete at the first try since most of the time in those reworks updates says otherwise, for example: druid rework i’m not even gonna talk about all the changes to skills but only lycan itself; check the chronological order of lycan changes nerfs-buffs cd reduction of skills, with the rework itself, buffing damage-changing cd- duration now, if we could apply this to cannon, would be that this UPDATE we have so far, was only “ONE” of the stages of the rework; just like with lycan where we can several patches in several weeks buffing adjusting lycan to it’s final form, now we have the first batch that was removing the synergy with bazooka and so on, that for example was a very similar effect with lycan too.
simple point is, my opinion is that this is just the first stage of the changes for it, i could be wrong of course, but once the future patches will tell me without doubt.

@Arancia
i’m not so clearly myself, since i’m do not have cannon since rank 8 as i stated before and this change came at rank 9 , but the hidden synergy is that if you use traps , that are skills that stay on the field-bosses, with the attribute that uses your off hand weapon for damage, and then change to bazooka mode, it will also increase the damage of those skills, since is using the damage from the cannon.
this should also work with wagushi, but i do not have a personal connection to test ask it.
I have not personally tested this myself, since again i have not a cannon myself, but this is the main complain of some enthusiast cannon i have seen in game caused by the changes.
and as you can see by the posts above from greyhiem, the broom damage stays the same, so it seems they removed it.

Costume preview

1 Like

Is that a witch hat I’m seeing?

:hey:

1 Like

:rabbit2:

2 Likes

Whats up with this new event?

It seems to give an item for the back (not wings, but like a bag with shoes)

Afaik, it just just costume bundle(?)

My bad, I don’t know what is that. Itemname:wing.

icon_item_wing_bundle icon_item_wing_scroll2

2 Likes

Oh again bad outfits for male thanks.
And all this weapon appearance stuff could have been special weapons like toy hammer or something like …
Why even make skins time limited ?
They are not even appear in tp shop after all, even people are willing to spend medals…
Sometimes I think back and ask myself why I wasn’t hating the people wo suggested weapon skins and pet costumes. It’s not their fault tho, IMC just like to ruin and grabbing our cash.
■■■■ well;thanks for sharing

That’s a hat that men used to wear during the Joseon Era, the last dynasty of Korea. Men wore it over their, gasp, man buns.

It’s all traditional Korean stuff. To be honest I’d rather have an event that gives Renaissance themed costumes dreamy

Third Hanboks? :hey:

Considering Chuseok is just a few days away, I was already expecting new Hanboks.

How did they wear a hat on their butt!? :heeey:

1 Like

i don’t mind having more korean culture related skins.

as long as they at least release the korean samurai/ssaurabi

Ktest Patch (9/18/18)

Mostly bug fixes this week in the patch notes. They lowered quest item weight to 0 and buffed Ghastly Trail so that the nearest spirit will always move first. There is also a bug fix note about field bosses no longer disappearing if the channel is removed while it is alive, but no further details were provided.

The only other major bug fix was that apparently Cyclone made it to the KR live server still having the duration of 5.5 seconds but with the buffed damage… this was fixed and the duration was lowered to what it should be (3.5 seconds).

Next goddess cube is for Chuseok (Korean holiday, harvest festival).

Login screen:

New costumes:

New weapon skins:

Hair accessories:

Cherry blossom character effect:
icon_item_Effect_CherryBlossom

Three wing items:

Rabbit helmet (for use with the rabbit costume):
icon_item_helmet_MoonRabbit

And two “stamp” items:
stamp

3 Likes