Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Hope there is an english version for that.

1 Like

Current skill tier listings for rank 10 skills based on player input from ktest/ktos

tier 0: Super nice to use and strong skills with wide aoe
tier 1: Useful skills that work well
tier 2: skills that are abit more niche to use in general gameplay but still nice
tier 3: really bad skills compared to the other tiers and are pretty weak

some notable points of interest:

• Among them, Mergen Zenith and Onmyoji harmony skills show tremendous performance, and among users is classified as a 0-tier skill. They are satisfied with the performance enough to invest up to three circles, and many users are satisfied.
  • Taoist Eradication and Hakkapellā€™s Infinite assault are quite weak and requires some changing to pull their values in line of the other r10 spells, they are classified as the weakest r10 spells.
  • Outage is good enough to be called wide-area running shot, but it does not let you use other skills when using it. However, this is a skill added so that the quarrel shooter class is not strictly needed among the subtrees of the bullet markers.
  • Exorcistā€™s Katadikazo performance is good however the problem is that lvl 15 rubric is stronger. Many users are troubled if it is worth to take Exorcist C3 in favor if just taking Exorcist C2 and another class rank.
  • Zealotā€™s Emphasis Trust has a good performance but is let down by its 10 hit restriction. This means you will need to use your best attacks within those 10 hits for maximum efficency.
  • Sageā€™s Black Hole is a skill is made for PVP, not for hunting. When the enemy disappears for a while in a different dimension, you can lay out various skill sets and magic circles in advance on the location which they return.

source

14 Likes

what are the highest green stats for 370 gear?

Iā€™m genuinely glad Outrage doesnā€™t suck balls. This leaves Bullet Marker in an OK position - while their single target may be objectively worse than, say, an equally played Musketeer, and their AOE canā€™t top a wizard, they do both things adequately and can run around into the bargain.

Also some extremely cool new pvp tricks. Iā€™m building mine around freeze bullet + hydra card. Return of Froster Lord cheese!

I donā€™t understand why IMC hates Taoist so much. Itā€™s a green class, but it didnā€™t get any utility/support skill or attributes. Instead, IMC gave it a weak offensive attack and Divine Punishment is still bad. Upper Level also sucks and is very limited.
The main issue with Enchanter3ā€™s Over-Reinforce is that Thaumaturge exists and itā€™s one of the most powerful support classes in the game. Otherwise it would be a great skill. At least itā€™ll be good for parties with summoner characters.
Murmillo3 seems to be very fun, but I guess that yeah, they could buff Emperor Baneā€™s numbers a littleā€¦
The new skills for Matador and Hackapell are pure trash, specially for the latter. If anything, Gigante Marcha would fit Hakkaā€™s concept better than Lancer, but they showed that they had no idea about what to do for Hakka3.

Iā€™m actually surprised BM3ā€™s Outraged is ranked that high. I thought Breast Ripper would be in the S-tier instead of it.

5 Likes

Chortasmata and Carnivore might like Upper Levelā€¦

Sadly it is a Taoist C2 skill

The problem is that skill lasts such a short amount of time, I wish it lasted like 20 seconds at all levels and each increased level increased damage by a tiny percent to the skills it raises or something, then itā€™d probably be a pretty good skill.

1 Like

I love BM so much, OMG :blush:

There should be tier 4: The Matador Bull and the Murmillos new skill, LOL

Not because they are weak because they are also poorly executed and feel like the dev was rush to develop those skills. They could have done better to those beautiful and unique classes.

Feel like they should just merge Tier 2 and Tier 3 together.

New login screen from KTEST for who loves. You can download from HERE

5 Likes

Matadorā€™s Bull(sh!t) skill is a meme skill. This is how IMC wants it to be. A joke.
Thereā€™s no other explanation to this.

Did you test Outrage without Running Shot, to be sure RS was increasing its damage?

Matador aggros too many monsters and needs a bull to mess things up.

:tired:

1 Like

right, my bad. No difference at all. However dmg is not consistent. sometimes it is 2k sometimes it is 4k. But look like it doesnt stack. Sorry for wrong info.

2 Likes

Thanks for double-checking.

I figured this would be the result - stuff like the new tracer bullet attribute deliberately denying basic attacks the crit increase, and the loss of crossbow mastery on pistol shots, had me thinking that IMC was trying to eliminate autoattack BMs as a viable damage option, so I was instantly skeptical of it working with Outrage.

I wish theyā€™d change Freeze Bulletā€™s ā€œbasic attack onlyā€ property and make it just work on hits of any kind, so thereā€™d be no more lingering temptation to play the Quarrel Shooter way. BM AA is already flat out worse than Musketeer running shot builds, so itā€™s kind of astonishing there are so many of them running around. Itā€™s going to be even sadder at R10 when the proper BMs move on with their builds and accept what IMC is trying to make happen.

1 Like

I kinda had my hopes up and I thought I will be keeping QS3 for my toon but I guess will reset it after all :frowning:

I think QS3 BM3 is still nice as long as your ping is low. haha However those changes are on KTEST only so you can hope that when it comes to iTOS, it is different.

Problem with Murmillo is that C1 is so damn strong, so it kinda makes sense that c2 and c3 are meh. However, all this does is encourage people to go murm1 - reti2 which is fine.