Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

We already know Crusader can play a magic damage role or healer role. It’s green simply because it can be support. Plague Doctor is similar.

6 Likes

Still, the impression I got from that description and the green icon was that Crusader would be a healer that can switch to magic damage as a decent off-DPS if needed, didn’t think that it would be a better-than-Exorcist magic damage that can switch to an half-decent off-heal (Crusader’s heal isn’t reliable as opposed to heals from other healer classes, feels like the kind of heal one gets from Paladin Restoration).

The skill factor jump between the old and new classes are extreme though, probably getting balanced since its just week 1 or something like a Re:Build 3.0 skill factor adjustment to other classes will come.

4 Likes

Crusader damage are holy element? Trying creat a new exorcist build after IMC kill My chaplain Magnus exorcismus u_u, thank IMC u kill My concept of a holy character :frowning:

2 Likes

It should be: One Handed Weapon Mastery: Battle Preparation

Edit: And I hate class/skill specific bonuses on weapons. They should be an ART or they should give same grade bonuses to other class skills (which can use same weapon type).

2 Likes

well there will be something like one handed rapier … in the future maybe :smiley:

1 Like

I think we might get 1 handed Mace and Sword with a better/stronger masterie to accompany an Amulet without a dagger or shield set ups to compete with a 2 handed in the future.

nah i dont think so… inside warrior trees and classes i dont see any mace combo… new new attribute one i think for some dual weapon classes like reti…

Kinda bullshit that they give an attribute to arbalester for more damage if you’re using a 1h wep eith a dagger and than turn around and do it for swordsman base class… they could have just gave it to us as a base class attribute for archer and give some arbalester some additional stuff. Imc always screws over archies.

1 Like

It’s not a same grade buff. Unknown attack speed bonus with sword VS additional 30% physical attack from off-hand (dagger) with spear.

Cleric has a same strange/restricted buff attribute for blunt/one handed mace weapon. (One-handed Blunt Mastery: Healing). It should be “One-handed Weapon Mastery: Healing”). I don’t understand why they restrict for only single type weapon. (They think swordman must use sword+shield pair or 2h sword or spear+dagger, magic cleric must use rod+shield/dagger, healer must use mace+shield/dagger, etc…)

1 Like

I meant 1 mace for the Cleric tree sorry I wasn’t clear about that.

The 8 different “Additional Property Damage” stats and resistances will be combined into the “Extra Damage” and “Extra Damage Resistance” stats.
Previous items with these old stats will have their values added to these new stats.

Does that means that Sacrament, Last rites and such will all get change to a standardized Additionnal Extra Damage? What about Kite Moor and Drakonas Kite Moor?

1 Like

I guess those remain the same. Those don’t have additional property damage. those are property attacks…or something like that… I get confused too… XD
Enchant Fire and Lightening that should change but I don’t know if it already changed or not.

Altough I hope they will do something with sacrament and last rites too…Also wondering too what’s with kite moor…or the element cards etc…

Yeah I wonder the same.

Afaik additional attack is the +1 line, additional damage is how much it adds per line of attack you will make

So like Sacrament adds an additionl Holy attack (+1 line), Enchant Fire adds an additional Fire attack (+1 line). Then, Blessing adds additioanl Holy Damage meaning +holy dmg to all those lines when you make an attack

Many class buffs incl. Chaplain!

5 Likes

So blessing is weaker or stronger…?

considering you can hit 1k5 spr and 800 int, new blessing is 2.3k x1.5 = 3450 dmg, and does not count on attribute.

So … we back at the issue from months ago of the set-up skill being stronger than the skill itself with Monk Arts. If IMC fixed this issue before I believe they can do it again :pray:.

it started! they change vaivora shield effect!

If IMC was smart they would make all the classes bonus stats/skill increase for the class tree respected weapons but keep the top initial stats ( X STR and X INT for example).Once we achieve the weapon let us choose 1 class stats/Skill bonus instead haven’t it restricted to 1 class.

Obviously this would require a lot of work but it would so worth it to everyone.

We already have a video up for the latest ktest changes: