Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

-_- pve wise sword and shield is hard and slow… mur shield att is great but i dont think it will doing well in this case.
ofcourse if u like u can pair with rodel and barb but i doubt it will be better than some 2H meta pve now .

1 Like

Or just slap on a spear class and your DPS is miles better.

No seriously, all classes out dps any 1h sword exclusive class. And “Ready for Battle” is trash seeing anyone with a decent shield can tank everything already without it. It’s pointless to even bring it up.

It’s mostly because we do not have any incentive to even go for these classes. No exclusive sword buffs. They even gave Hackapell the ability to use spear because they know sword is just that bad lmao.

when it will be release? i hope IMC direct give same update with KTos not make us anxiety with every update

December 19 is the release on KLIVE. We should see it on KTEST this week.

7 Likes

Hopefully in ktest we will be able to see new weapon stats:( thank you for the hard work crevox

2 Likes

They should at least bring back the removing shards from weapons so we dont just keep losing everything everytime an update comes around. Some people invest a lot into multiple weapons and come update day and they are now useless.

6 Likes

Gotta agree that Blossom Blader should have been a “Defense VIA Mobility” class to make 2hander PvP possible for Swordsman.

Since they refuse to have Highlander’s Cross Guard skill add passive block chance to 2hander, I was really anticipating some survivability in Blossom Blader.

1 Like

start up + single target anihilation? Sounds like Survivability to me.

In start up’s case it depends on how much damage you can tank before you get penalised, and also what that penalty is. If its some minor penalty you can just use the damage reduction to tank, but if the penalty is a long CC, or significant stat reductions it, and has a threshold that is too small, it could not be worth considering, besides since it seems to be a channel you cant really do anything to counter. Depending on how the numbers turn out it can either be pretty good or useless for the damage reduction.

I like the changes but I rly hope the next step is support/shop class balance…because I don’t think it is fair how some of us got left behind with the sfr changes of damage classes… and it’s not just 1 class or something…

TBH I don’t even understand why couldn’t they just at least temporarly increase the sfr of alchemistic missile, decatos…etc… It’s so weird.
I think even Priest is not in a good condition. Just some of these classes have some nice skills that makes life bareable like mass heal but they are still not good at the moment imo.
Or there is Templar… it is good but what’s with Mortal Slash?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t weapons do more damage than shields? :tired:

14 Likes

If there is one thing i want to cry about is if they will remember that you can use Sword+Dagger and Rapier+Dagger giving the same passive as reitiarius or they will simply go with the flow and try to think that Fencer/Matador/Reitiarius isn’t a thing…
Or maybe they will do some magic to make builds focused in critical damage compensate the 20% dagger damage boost … Just wondering.

The Gap is HUMUNGOUS. Tho. HOWEVER, my main issue is how 1h sword gets absolutely nothing… Like nothing. Other than Ready for Battle.

2 Likes

I wish Korean players cared more about pvp, seems like IMC is more focused on continuing the spinning hamster wheel of gear upgrades than providing new ways to pvp or even reasonably updating the old methods or reintroducing the discarded ones.

lmaooo it sounds like you’re the one QQing with this salt over PVP.

My complaint about 1h sword is legit and I will continue expressing it. Go cry about unfair PVP on your own time and not on mine :man_shrugging:t5:

Edit: Be nice. No bully :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah kinda agree, the PVE right now is already a joke. I don’t see what could possibly get worse than overkilling everything everywhere.

lord y’all are ANGRY

And I really don’t care because I never said shields were not busted.

I said 1h Swords never get any dps benefits. Which is factual, lmao

Would love to see what potential on ornament use for.
Like trans but only 90% suckessionful rate.

When is IMC going to actually do something about shop classes in all of this? So many half-baked features that could be so much better.

1 Like