Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I dunno why you are all worried about petrify and Terramancer.

The class looks like it was not meant to work with this concept and have an attribute created to increase the overall damage. Terramancer is a DPS class that uses sand, not a CC class that petrifies… If that was the case, certainly the class would have access to petrification.

Please guys, interpret the thanslations properly… -_-

Sure it does mention a bonus over petrified enemies, but it is only one aspect of an attribute, does not have any combination with skills. The new sand dust debuff sounds way more nicer than that.

Concept of the class is fine. It got me by surprise, honestly, cause normally you would expect that a class that works with Earth element should be built around petrification. Glad to see that they avoided this concept and made something different.

1 Like

Aw man, I was hoping Rangda would be a priest so I could pair it with Plague Doctor…still, now I can play ultimate DoT Assassin/Rogue/Rangda scout for stacking the bleeds and enjoy a similar dot-focussed play style.

Petrification wouldn’t work in this game, at least not in the way it is right now
Just look at what is Stone Curse right know, apart from CM bosses the skill has no use. People actually get mad if you use in party content or pvp.

1 Like

If they are gonna wait an entire year before releasing some more classes they be goofs.

I don’t know why people are complaining about the lack of petrification with Terramancer.
When they give the “anti-slow attribute” to Sage they didn’t have a way to slow enemies… they give ONE after… (a very bad one but still one)
AAAND talking about that, Sand wall will induce slow or a new kind of debuff?

1 Like

To be fair on the complainers side, it is reasonable to bring it up as that because there’s just not much options for that effect to be triggered, if i’m not wrong the only other way to petrify that isn’t within Elementalist is found within Kabbalist (if it still can).

With no outside skill to assist, card nor equipment effect that can provide it, then it is more than a valid point to complain about an earth mage that can’t petrify when the thematic potential is available. Sage can still use the slow synergy with multiple classes (even on other trees), marionette card and equipment effects (not sure if wizard weapons have it though).

1 Like

Eh maybe they will add that in future classes. So like in a year or too. Still going to make another wizard though hahah

1 Like

Perhaps all the info isn’t leak or announce yet for Terra,wait until December 19th when it comes live on Ktos or maybe before that.

I mean look the 5 new classes and their skills description,it’s still all incomplete.

1 Like

no inquisitor :frowning: kim really thinks 3 extra flames its op why kim whyyy??? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

i like how that many of these new class provide attributes that let you choose whether doing more damage or doing more debuff/heal
now if you can also provide an art thats an inverse of cloth healing, which convert the healing into damage, make it 0 healing i dont care cause i just wanna do damage with my clerics

2 Likes

If this gets good feedback from players and IMC feels good/proud about these “stances” and attributes where you can complete change your class style.I can almost say that they will make more hybrid classes…Lama being a hardcore Physical DPS or TANK :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:.

Swordman dps physical or dps magical :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: with an attribute or skill to change physical attack into magical damage.Furthermore,changing close physical range to mid range magical damage stance.

In overall,this can be a new era for IMC to create 2 classes in 1 with a fun mechanics as hybrids.

Watch out for what you wish. It is dangerous to have polar opposites swapped at ease when the one of the most important aspects of the game is combining classes.

If a single class offers enough value to replace two it will quickly rise to the top and the only ways to deal with it are by reducing the flexibility power or pushing every contender to the same standard, the second option scares me the most as it will overload every single class.

This is the kind of thing that have to be munched, spit, swallowed and then digested slowly to see where is the healthy point.

3 Likes

do you even play inquisitor? defense shred on god smash doesnt matter 3 oh even hitting cap dmg does only 9m dmg, ripper max atribute+ arts does around 1m dmg on misrus same for skia with a +16 varna + smugis 10 hits so 10m dmg how much do other classes hit ? physical meele clasess … ppls see the % def ignore and go omg that is broken… im sorry it isnt i got flaged :v

most likely comment like this come from someone who dont even main it or invest in it but just read how things work, watch it in yt or defeated by inq in pvp
all in all imc just happened to make all clerics dps to never bypass other true dps tree (except when it comes to demon/dark slaughtering) because our ability to self/party support and tons of buff/debuff
especially when it comes to bursting damage because almost all cleric dps skills are dot alike and even theres some atk speed skill the damage isnt that great even when its compensated by OH, lower cd,cd reduction or def ignore
i also think that 3 extra fire for inquisitor is like a joke when inquisitor only got that one unique attribute
they might think its a good idea for aa cleric alike to invest all the fire in one spot but please… check how viable our aa class rn

2 Likes

Blossom Blader sucks for Doppel. There’s nothing of value or unique on that class for a DPS build like Doppel. We already have Highlander to cover the DPS aspect on a PvE scenario, and BB doesn’t add anything of value for PvP other than simply DPS, which we already have. ALL we needed was a Peltasta version for 2H swords to cover the lack of defense on both PvP and PvE.
The class itself is single target oriented (Blossom Slash), which only looks promising for 1H swords + shield to cover their lack of DPS on a PvE scenario like bosses. Don’t think you can put BB on a Reti-Peltasta or Murmillo-Peltasta build cause Hoplite and Rodelero are too good atm to replace them for Blossom Blader.

What a waste.

3 Likes

indeed they dont play the class and they think they know all about it… cheers fellow inquisitor

1 Like

Did you read the dev’s blog on scout tree when they made it a base class?
1 - Scout tree would have the classes that focused on sub-weapon (pistol and dagger).
2 - It would also have the support classes that didn’t fit cleric (which means no religion related and no heal for party members). That is why they took enchanter, thauma and linker from wiz and Corsair, SR, BM from other trees.

The tree is not for support only, but all the support classes were supposed to be in scout tree.
Wiz still have Alch and Chrono as full support classes but that is it. Archer and Sword have no support at all.

1 Like

Appraisal is a support class under the green icon and also in the Archer tree.

2 Likes

Need videos, want to see all these classes skills in action.

Silence, a single target anihilation/gap closer, dash, damage reduction… really? i see those things as valuable resources in pvp.

2 Likes