Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

wow, Rangda is even worse than his appearance, really bad dude … well, as surreal as they seem, there are people who play ToS PvP content, these kind of players should find use to him…

Rapiers don’t benefit from one handed sword buffs, though. We’ve seen that already with the swordman attributes. We can’t even take from granted that those skills will work with rapiers to begin with.
Gotta wait until they put the class on kTest and check there, at least.

templar, pelta, blossom :heart:

Agree w dat, but i don’t care, those costume r too cool 4 me to care about.

They must have called it the 4ever Update because it’s been 4ever since a Sword and Crossbow-usable class has debuted

(Hacka doesn’t count, okay? It was old and moved to Swordie)

4 Likes

If that is Corsair, I have bad news for ya

1 Like

She mad… :hey:

3 Likes

It’s on Scout.

cries in rapierless BB

Sad that Geomancer sounds so single target, but maybe sand blast has a really low cooldown/many overheats to proc crits for aoe attacks (i hope)

Sand Blast is probably going to function like the new fire ball, ice bolt, alchemistic missile, etc.

Stone Shower sounds like an AOE skill.

Terramancer sounds like it has jack of all trades skillset, except for the ability to actually petrify enemies, which will hopefully be fixed.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest terramancer should be an easy concept but it’s the least interesting of the new classes.

3 Likes

BB looks self sufficient, so… you need buff skills, barb>dopel>BB

Deeds of Valor

Cleave

Frenzy

Warcry

2 Likes

when i saw 4ever, i think of Æ

man having Rangda in the cleric tree would make plague docters great again. not to mention since bokor we dont have a spirit stat summon Barong would be awesome as a pet oh well lets hope the next cleric class is spirit stat summoner

2 Likes

Bokkor is in the wizard class now.

DUN RUB IT IN mate D:< (denial powa)

3 Likes

Rangda is witch doctor from D3

3 Likes

I was hoping for some synergy for Terramancer with other classes but … petrify. Literally only Elementalist has petrify with Stone Curse and that skill has such a long cooldown and no one ever gets it.

Can Terramancer induce petrify by itself? If the effects are the same as Stone Curse, then it can go well with Pyromancer and Psychokino for boosting Fire and Psychokinesis property attacks. But Stone Curse itself weakens other property damage like Ice/Lightning etc so it might just overall be detrimental for party play

1 Like

BB make me remember bout this manhwa