Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

WTH is the purpose of these balance changes? Why do they want to triple the damage of all classes? XD

1 Like

※ 최대 대미지 추가 상승 효과: 트위스트 오브 페이트, 연막탄, 게부라, 비지블 탤런트, 프로버스 Can properly translate this? D: i trully did not understand e.e

They are buffing these classes probably cause there was a buff in defense effectiveness in PvP, making tanks aka Peltastard and Genbu Armor users almost impossible to kill on the new Uniform Retarded mode and normal mode Gem feud.

As for PvE, let’s be honest here, there’s almost zero/none PUGs for Legend Skiaclipse Raid, cause the boss fight takes DPS and knowing the mechanics to actually be able to clear it. It’s not even comparable to Velcoffer. I cleared Velcoffer with no fails when it came out, people could shout parties to do Velcoffer, that’s almost non existent on Legend Skiaclipse, that does no good on a 1K server population.
You don’t want to drive the leftovers players away from the game.

And there’s this “LF Taoist for Skia legend” thing cause it’s the only class that provides good DPS with low to medium investment.

Mergen was non-existent until now.
Fencer, almost the same thing.
Lancer, same thing until they buffed it.
Monk, same thing until they came up with arts.
Highlander was trash compared to Nak Muay, and actually most Swordsman classes are trash DPS wise compared to Nak Muay that hits 999k constantly with their skills.
Doppel does less damage than Nak Muay that has no weapon requirement on their skill set.
Wugushi was non-existent, it is rare to see any Wugushi playing the damn game.

And the list keeps going on. The only classes that reach 999,999 damage in normal conditions (no buffs from other parties) or high burst per second are Exorcist, Taoist, Nak Muay. (Maybe Musketeer- Sapper- Cannoneer)
I just don’t get why they are nerfing Taoist to the ground, when they said they were gonna address “pass” and “Aiming” being the main issues of Taoist’s broken DPS.
We also have this inconsistence where Lancer should be a 1v1 PvP god, but clears Misrus HG boss in half time(4 min) than a Doppel with 26,800 Physical Attack(8min). How’s that even possible or even balanced? (Glad they buffed Doppell)

Looking forward to that date, we’ll see who’s gonna be the next Tier S class/build PvE/PvP wise that day.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see quarrel shooter buff honestly. I miss the class so much

My only sad thing is drakonas frieno is kinda useless with these higher damage numbers aside from skills from wugushi

What is this “Fire” class?

Caterpillar xd

Paladin Buffs!!! yes !!!

2 Likes

Funny how they mostly buffed the non-2hand sword skills.

Meanhwhile, Zornhau got its CD increased by 2 times (45 seconds now instead of 15),
meaning instead of 9x Zucklen&Redel combo, you can now only do it 5x per 45 seconds.

So it should be a huge hit to doppels damage capabilities.
Meanwhile the new monk can deal similar damage with only using 2 skills (+ Finger Flick debuff) that have defense ignore.
Doppels only grace is the 2hand sword, you basically need barbarian now for attack boost…

SHINOBI , i hope they remake this class skill , very weird for a cool class and costume but bad skill

1 Like

But redel can do 3m x 10hit :joy:

Stop cherry picking tedious stuff without seeing it in action and you still have 2 class to choose. Making all class damage potential in same ground is the first step.

I hope that Serpentine gets that more hits per aoe atk mechanic

Dragoon have buffed but i think the damage still cant compare to the others Swordman DPS class.
i think the dragoon main damage from dragoontooth, serpentine, dethorine and gae bulg.

if lancer spear class without mount this combine will be great maybe.

you know that zornhau art give extra 2 overheat right. so still consider as a buff . >:D 10k skill factor zornhau is back

1 Like

Doesn’t Ngadhundi have more downtime than Kundela? Pretty sure Kundela has overheats and Ngadhundi doesn’t. So Kundela should still be dealing significantly more damage overall.

No. ngadhundi does not, the talk they are having here is about ktos changes of FF so right now Both have 20 cd at both version (itos and ktos) and ngadhundi have 5 OH now, and kundela still have the same 3 OH
Ngad at level 15 is a little more than 2.5k%* without attribute and kundela is 500%* the function of multiples hit’s adding with curses is still there, so kundela can reach a little close to 3k%* with all buffs and curses that is a little pain in the ass to apply if we look at the one we are comparing it against
and even with it , it should still loses in the brute raw damage in the end once we add the overheat count in the damage per CD.
overall both of them can reach 5k%+ at max atribute, and are pretty close in the end but to reach max damage with Kundela you need to use kundela’s system of curses where with ngad is simple to just to use the skill! so this is also another extra point for Ngad!
it is a simple victory for Ngad against Kundela with the news buffs!
BUT the user can choice to take both in their builds since everyone knows that FF was never a point hungry class, and can still be worked around to work with both of them if the user does not like channeling skills,even more since both of them can also hit 10 mobs, good for cm and good for bosses.

*numbers may vary a little since is 6 AM right here and i did not sleep yet and i have not checked but it should be pretty close, for any doubts just check tosneet that is already updated with those changes.
edits to correct some mistakes since i’m really sleep, i even changed both spells names at one point haha.

Changes announced with the balance roadmap now applied to kTEST

EDIT: also solo mode for unique raids and warp button on the dungeons UI

why is this flag? lol?

They further buffed Zaibas to 197% that’s nice, but then again what about the other Krivis skills like Melstis, Aukuras and Diano. They did some mechanical changes in the previous patches to the class but i think many players would have preferred if they also continued with the scaling of skills based on which damage stat is higher (physical/magical damage). This is a good direction to take in the Cleric class when a single sub-classes can be used by all 3 archetypes of the Cleric class.

1 Like

While they’re making these changes. Give Druid the ability to use Monk’s double punch under demi-lycan form pls. Thanks.

6 Likes

It would be so good 10/10 change plz