Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

That’s what gets me pissed off about these series of changes. Tweaking Taoist + Chronomancer would’ve been enough, but since kToS players despise nerfs so much on OP classes that can rush through content, IMC ended up caving in and having to buff every other class to match Taoist instead.

In my opinion, I really cannot view all these recent bloated buffs as proper “buffs”, but more of a Re:Build 2.0 taking place 5 classes at a time. It feels like I can only start looking at classes as being “buffed” after ALL classes get the adjustment to then see how the classes relatively are as compared to other classes (with Taoist as the outlier). Right now, its like being in the middle of a boring blank period pseudo-Re:Build 2.0 phase Dev Blog on bringing any damage to Taoist’s level with no other new updates, fixes and reworks to show outside those buffs. It will probably end up with a Re:Build 3.0 to bring all the numbers back down or bringing the whole game content up to match those crazy skill factor adjustments in the name of balance anyways.

IMC is wasting their time going this long-winded approach at the expense of time and resources that are better spent on actual content updates, especially in the middle of an incomplete and unbalanced Arts System update (RIP Sadhu/Hunter), instead of the rather straightforward approach of just dealing with Taoist. Meanwhile, other more important updates, fixes and reworks get shafted to the side until IMC figures these skill factor changes out.

Just maybe, IMC has been designing every endgame PvE content with Taoist as the benchmark all along and has no choice but to bring all classes to Taoist’s level to even start proper balancing, I will never know.

3 Likes

why imc buff all class and the ■■■■■■■ ARTS system make the game broken.
i think IMC better should do nerf the Taoist and Chrono, this combo make others wizard build to useless for Raid dungeon.

why they buff cataphract, lancer, fencer, mergen ?? but others class like Quarrel Shooter, Dragoon, Hunter etc need some buff didnt get the buff??

i dont know what the system are implemented can be canceling or anything, just opinion from newbie.
cmiiw

Sadly our feedback weight way less than the Korean Feedback…

I agree that Mergen, High lander, Corsair, Matador and others were in need of Balance, but they gone overboard. And by the looks they prefer to go all the way around extreme buffing every single time so that everyone will hit 999999 using +11 trans 5 primus.

come on bro dont be silly, it will need +11 trans 7 primus at least
:satisfaction:

Ktos players aren’t happy either, IMC just isn’t listening and thinks making things easier is what people want.

1 Like

In a way that is nice, because p2w will reduce to nothing.

On a PvE perspective, this wasn’t an issue for a long time really, cause it is easy to have +11 trans 5 equipment with solely events or even ingame efforts. Aside the new Skiaclipse raid (unique and legend), there were never a true reason to go all out on equipment grind, honestly.

Now for PvP, depending on how the new damage formula they are applying will end up going, equipment progression might create a larger gap between players.

1 Like

cough Boruta cough

but aside of the fat slobs there is close to no reason to grind equipment.
Even in PVP it matters little if the enemy can just ignore it ( cough Lancer cough )
or keep you CCed till you’re dead (cough Scout cough ).

The real problem that this game will now face in advent of the free “100.000% for everyone” is that support classes/builds will die. Why even bother with something in your build that doesn’t add more damage boost than adding another broken red class?

Maybe we will even see the abolition of the healer and tank that IMC tried so hard to introduce because some matross-mergen-cannon dealing so much damage skiaklipse legend is cleared within 3 minutes.

September balance patch guide:

3 Likes

nICE, nOw PPEOLe wiLL cRY on NeRfiNG Onmy

Lol damage cap increase, why is IMC so predictable …

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice, so Sadhu is nowhere to be seen on this balance.

Again.

Time to go back to when Sadhu was a joke. At least those past months it was not so bad.

:tired:

Guess I will read what they will do to the others.

EDIT:

Sadhu utility class now. Gimme that green icon… jk

Nice we are moving towards Dragon Nest dmg scale. Not gonna be so long until we can see 100.000.000 dmg lol.

if they buff up everything (assuming if they will buffing up mob/boss too in future patch), its kinda like this

3 Likes

Looking at what they plan for Dragon, why they left Dragon Soar with so little digits? why? lol Funny enough was the only sane Buff on the list haha
Dragon Soar:
[ Based on Maximum Level ] 122% → 177%

The Ascension attribute, quick skill usage, and Def Ignore interaction means that buff in skill factor is more significant than it seems.

Welll, They made God smash double the damage, 9 times more damage on Mastema, 3 times for outrage, 6 times for Anihilation damage, 6 times Ying yang damage(plus cd reduction), 5 times for Trident Finish, 20 times on Blandir Cadena(just why?), 7 times on Snipe and the list goes on…

Lets hope Serpentine and Dethrone will carry out Dragon now i guess.

They finally went and made palm strike higher sfr than God Smash ? Took them long enough.
All these SFR increases will kinda change the Double Punch dynamic again, but it is good for me because that’s not the aspect of Monk I particularly care for.
My Punching Werewolf can return :stuck_out_tongue:

So they buffed everything by about 200-500% but forgot to buff Melstis, Double Punch or Energy Blast. Carnivory was left being useless furthermore. Zaibas was buffed to 144% but lets be real around 200-250 would have been a much more fitting number considering the magnitude of their buffs

I think its time for RE:RE:ToS

1 Like