Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Is that guy does even play monk pre rebuild and chaplain post rebuild. Deploy capella buff aspergilium up to 2.6x damage and he did not even skilled it. Monk double punch was good when krivis3zealot3 buff up.

Do us a favor soon by doing many class combination like druid, new krivis buff, zealot, proper chaplain buff and record it for us to really comment it. Don’t bother sharing some noob from ktos and say that’s it.

3 Likes

Yeah Double Punch back in pre-Re:Build Krivis Zealot days were the best (until that hit delay and Re:Build happened).

The guy (not me) was the only one on kTest I could find on Monk, tbh. With that said, IMO I don’t feel like Deploy Cappella with its ~50% uptime on the Aspergillum part of the auto-attack damage and God Finger Flick, being single target and not being affected by attack speed, would really change much of the impression of Monk Chaplain for me, especially with how Monk Chaplain is constant damage with a lack of burst to capitalize on such things.

I feel like the video shows to a general extent what kind of damage and playstyle to expect from Monk Chaplain though. 3rd classes would either be buff/debuff classes to work with Monk Chaplain’s half-decent skill factor, or just take skill-based DPS classes like Inquisitor that will simply add on to Monk Chaplain with auto-attacks as filler.

Will link a better Monk video for sure, if only more players on kTest plays Monk.

So with just that video you made your conclusion? Don’t tell me you don’t see what’s wrong with that video in just few second and call yourself monk player. Unless you just trolling with that earlier post, don’t bother even talk about monk here. I’ll wait for YOUR video :wink:

1 Like

Then I guess you start off with what’s so bad and wrong about the video that you want to invalidate the guy’s whole video. I know he wasn’t playing it in the most efficient of ways in various aspects, but those aspects simply doesn’t change too much for me in the bigger picture. One can easily make conclusions with calculations from patch notes and experience, even without the video, really.

If I had access to kTest, I’ll think about it, but lel passive aggressive much?

2 Likes

His point still stands. Monk is still in a bad place with or without them having done a proper skill rotation. The class essentially has a pre-requisite class to it and focuses all of its eggs in the under powered double punch basket.

We’re all trying to enjoy bashing on monk, lets not fight over it. :o

4 Likes

Wait a minute…
Right here officer!
:police_car: :oncoming_police_car:

also: current rates for them in ktos:

5 Likes

bird pikmin is finally going live :open_mouth:
now where is the carriage :confused:

Cake theme but no rapier.
//200000

you can see the rapier in here, dunno why it’s not on the picture tho

1 Like

Well, wait…why…why is there a kindergarten costume AND a detective costume in the same set…might there be any connection no one is aware of or just pure coincidence? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Another re skin pet. Can we have A dragon Mount please?

3 Likes

Monk Sadhu Chaplain changes announced since January and they already moving on to April changes, GG.

Anyone can translate the post, particularly the Critical Damage - Final Damage part?

1 Like

I like Kanushi and App changes, finally they are receiving some love.
I loved the new itens and bird re-skin

Can anyone translate Shinobi’s please? This is my main so i NEED to know u.ú

By what google says.

Hasisas, Zalciai and Sterea Trofh will be additive to your crit dmg which is a base of 150%. For example with Sterea Trofh your crit dmg multiplier will be 150%+70%=230%.

While with the other buffs they will be multiplicative to each other and multiply the final damage. For example if you are an Archer that’s a Ranger with full stacks of Critical Shots your damage brake down will look like this. (Damage x 150%)x 150% = 225% x Damage

Now this makes a big problem for damage because you can do stupid stuff like Musket Ranger with a Zealot in party and the dmg calculation by the example they provided would look like this as all the buffs from these classes give a total of 50% more crit dmg from their buffs.

(((Damage x 150%) x 150%) x 150%) x 150% = Damage x 506.25%

As you can see this is fuckin g stupid WTF IMC.

1 Like

I guess the Auto Attack thing was supposed to be, indirectly, the sinergy? They sure don’t want to deal with those classes (or don’t want to).

Interesting is that, at the end of this, they stated the next classes they want to balance. I wonder if they are really trully satisfied with Monk, specially, but also Sadhu too. Also nothing about Alchemists… they said the were going to balance Homunculus during the first half of this year (or was it the first 3 months?).

Any translation for the dragoon part please?

How’s that person guarding with the two hand spear in the video at 1:09?

Although the appraiser is a class that assists the party

you are so full of shit :unamused:

you purposely removed all party interactions from appraiser skills on rebuild :expressionless:

1 Like

Good thing in this balance is that they goddam finally decided to be more transparent in the tooltips by freaking stating the casting times of elementalist skills and include information on how critical dmg of some skills are dealt. Though I’ve already figured it out, these are so newbie-unfriendly it results in most of them being cheated by skill descriptions, scratched their head, and quit. Really, it’s amazing that it needed 3 years for them to think it’s good to include the casting times of all elementalist skills in tooltips.

The next thing I hope they can focus on in regards to tooltip is the AOE. So many skills that have scalable / fixed AOE are still not being stated clearly in skill description.

1 Like

Was wondering if there was anything on KToS about sprinkle hp/mp potions getting “sucked” by summoners pets (and failing to heal caster) or it’s just IToS problem, dunno when it started but it was not here when reBuild launched.