Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Wheres the Hacka buff?

1 Like

Weeks over and still no news for Hacka, it’s deserted lol

1 Like

Lmao I’ll keep the protest alive. Give us full barb and/or templar synergy!! :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

I have some questions about the new effect of the Piercing Heart (Assassin skill), it accelerates the frequency of hits from bleeding…

1 - does it just work on the Assassin’s bleed(Behead) ? or works on the BM(Smash Bullet) and Rogue(Backstab: Massive Bleeding) ?

2 - how much exactly it accelerate the bleeding ?

3 - and most importantly, it causes the bleeding to end most faster ? (resulting in the same damage at the end, that is, useless)

I’m very unhappy that any scout build will only get a good DPS in boss if you have the Electric Shock linker skill, you need to have linker in the build if you want to do a good DPS in boss,

if you only spam Electric Shock Vs a person without a linker using all the abilities of the 3 classes of his scout build, your Electric Shock spam will cause more damage on boss, Electric Shock damage deals far more damage than anything from all Scout classes.

I hope this Assassin Piercing Heart mechanic of dps with bleeding be viable

Finally!

• Companions no longer taking up character slots

Thanks IMC.

Reiterating due to confusion.

6 Likes

Oh, sad "/ I was happy with this

cant wait for IMC to kill icewall+frieno and/or maybe twist of fate to WB
Telsiai just now channel crash twice with all those icewaller.

2 Likes

I just wanted to ask, why do scouts need swords? It was impossible to make a dagger the main weapon, and a pistol sub weapon?

Still, where to write about the buggy?
The Fire Enchant Round are spent on the use of the link, why do so? and after linking the mobs and hit with a corsair dropper, then all 1000 Fire Enchant Round flew away in a flash !!!

They should just make OOB some sort of buff that works:

When you release the soul, your main body is permanently faded
Attack AND skills in ghost form is like Daino v2 that converts any damage into magic/physical Psychokineses element (depending on the original)
Ghost form has health (greatly damaged by Psychokineses element, weaker to magical and resistant to physical), echoes damage to the main body and destroying the soul form makes the skill go into a long cooldown.
Any buff/debuff that affects the main body also affects the soul body.

Monk can synergize if the buff like iron skin has an additional effect that would absorb the ghost form and gain its health as a shield and resistance to the monk. While the shield is up, all their skill are echoed by the soul (1inch punch hits twice, second line is psychokinesis) and sadhu skill also becomes physical-psychokinesis or something.

I just hope that it becomes a fun class since a friend of mine is really a die hard monk fan since ragnarok so I can pull him back in the game

2 Likes

Still crap. OOB has two main problems:

• Attack direction. That’s super retarded. You attack in the direction pointing away from your main body. Typically makes the attack go into nothing.
  • OOB is suicide. Def is reduced to 0. If anything hits you -> dead. Also Fade doesn’t help because most bosses and some monsters have AoE which instantly kills you.

I would rework it this way:

• Change OOB into a stance.
  • The stance changes physical attack damage from all skills to magic attack like old Daino but better in regards that this also changes skills to magic.
  • If you attack you have an animation like Monk double Punch with a blue aura surrounding your character.

This leads to following nice features:

• Can change a hybrid into magic.
  • Would work splendid with Monk because then you can either choose Monk as physical with Double Punch or magical with OOB.
  • Synergy with Chaplain.
  • Synergy with Druid (Awoo Form).
  • Would open up a lot of crazy builds like Sadhu + Inquisitor + Exo. Of course this has a downside: Stat distribution. Which balances it.
1 Like

100% disagree about saalus
geared or not, it’s an mmorpg, it’s much more fun since they changed it…and there’s less multiple account abusers like this. We all know this is where ppl have interest about lowering Saalus difficulty, running saalus during the whole day. To me, Saalus difficulty is just the reason i love much more ToS. We don’t all agree about this. But i agree about one thing: it’s boring.

2 Likes

I don’t say I hate your idea but I don’t want it. Out of Body should remain OUT OF BODY. Fix it from that direction and don’t turn it into something else. We already lost unique skills and stuff…

3 Likes

Locking anything behind “daily” content, especially something as important as blessed shards, is a mistake. You can get shards from other places, but honestly they should just cap Saalus at 1 run, give 1 gem a day, and let people farm shards via other methods. Daily content is never fun, it always makes people like they have no choice but to do it.

3 Likes

Indeed. Daily content is a chore, nothing more. If I could do 7 days worth of saalus in 1 day I would so I can free up the rest of the week for actual fun stuff (that doesn’t exist either btw because ToS is NOTHING but dailies).

Fun is “fun” when you can fail and laugh it off and do it again, instead of frustrating over it because because you just want it over.

The cappella can be extend using clap clap?

Now I remember some old ideas I shared long ago (almost a year), to improve Sadhu as a damage/CC class. If they let spirit use all hand skills from Monk (changing it to use Magic Attack instead of Physical), that might be awesome already.

There are a lot of ways to counter the def penalty from out of body, mainly Chortasmata. Also using Prakriti attribute help with that too, plus any support / heal class (like Kabba or even Priest if you feel its needed).

Anyway, here is the idea that I had long ago. Keep in mind that this is based on the old pre:rebuild Sadhu, but I still find it interesting, hope they give sadhu more usage (although I think they will focus on Spirit, due to explicitly saying they are going to work with Chaplain and Monk synergy)

Anyway, here it is if someone wants to read:

Sadhu ideas I had - may 2018

One of the big changes. As Sadhu is the second Damage-based class in the Cleric tree (considering Krivis recent change to red), we think that it lacks on damage capabilites. The ideas behind is to give the class more tools for more consistent damage rotation and also make it more self-sufficient when it comes to protect the physical body.

Circle 1

• Out of Body - Maximum level 5, each level will increase range and extra Psychokinesis damage to the Spiritual Body’s Auto Attack. Base Physical defense removed (only equipment-given defenses), Block Rate and Evasion removed while in Spirit Mode.
  • Astral Body Explosion - Moved to Circle 3 with all attributes.
  • Prakriti: Recovery - moved to C2
  • Out of Body Basic Attack: Defense Weakened - change to reduce magic defense instead of physical.
  • Vashita Siddhi - removed
  • Out of Body Evasion Attribute - removed
  • NEW Garima Siddhi - Area skill, creates spiritual influence on enemies dealind DoT during 10s. Inflicts 2s root in enemies under Garima’s effect. Requires Spiritual Body.
  • NEW Mahima Siddhi - Area skill, expands your spiritual influence into enemies, shocking their spirits. Deals AoE damage and requires Spiritual Body.

Circle 2

• NEW Laghima - makes your physical body lighter, allowing it to levitate. While under Laghima’s effect, your defenses will be reduced to 0, physical body will be imune to melee physical attacks and ground-based skills. 3s duration (increase 1 second per level), 30s cooldown, requires Spiritual Body.
  • NEW Mahima Siddhi: Confusion - triggers Confusion when using Mahima Siddhi. Requires Mahima Siddhi Lv.6
  • NEW Garima Siddhi: Heavier - Increase root time by 1s per attribute level. Requires Garima Siddhi Lv.6, max level 3

Circle 3

• NEW Laghima: Maintain Defenses - Removes Laghima defenses penalties (Out of Body penalties still applied).
3 Likes

Gimme this, NOW.

Those ideas are interesting but i personally think it’s better to take Sadhu to work all around the out of body mechanic as that was the selling point of the class when it was announced when the game was being developed. My take would be the following (name as placeholders).

Tier 1 (15 lvls)
Out of Body - Fixed damage, increases Attack Speed when leveled. Spirit shares buffs (applying additional lines) in real time and also uses stance effects (converting physical damage into magical). Grants knockdown and knockback immunity, this effect is disabled whenever other Sadhu skill is active.
Astral Body Explosion - No change. Added Prakriti as a skill component (being default or attribute with option to enable/disable).
Spirit Shock - Make the spirit bind (line that connects body and soul) to deal damage on enemies in touch. Allows the spirit to move freely.

Tier 2 (lvl 16+, 10 lvls)
Possession (“Koinoina”) - Locks the spirit in the location and releases a second spirit from the main body, after X seconds or pressing the skill again it will prevent the second spirit movement and will hold enemies inside the area (reverse barrier) while dealing damage for X seconds. Once the duration ends or if the skill is used for a third time the second spirit will disappear. This may be hard to program and would require Koinoina’s removal (or perhaps move it to Linker) as they would be too similar in execution.
Clash - Moves body and soul to change position completely, deals damage and stun enemies near the intersection.

Tier 3 (lvl 31+ 5 lvls)
Spiritual Overdrive - Combine Physical and Magical Critical Attack values for a short duration. While the buff is active all offensive skills will have double SP and material consumption dealing reduced damage from both spirit and body.

For this kind of kit the desired stat distribution should be about INT 30%, SPR 40%, DEX 30%.

3 Likes

Did anyone find/figure out what Lightning Hands change means? From http://tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=264:

“Secondary Weapons Change the way that the Lightning Hands effect applies only to the primary attack, but also to the primary weapons primary attack”

before all your attacks with subweapon caused a lighting effect, but it seems like that was changed so you get the effect 1 time with both weapons…