Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

B/c those kind of incentives worked so well in Arche Age and BDO?! I just dont understand how at any point they thought that would encourage healthy gameplay and promote a better overall environment.

They could give sadhu blink and throw orbs of bullshit and Iā€™d be sold, letā€™s be real.

Or rebuild Monk into a Magic Class with magical punches. shrug

Would it really matter at this point? The only different between physical and magical now are what stats/weapons to use.

1 Like

why make pillaging not work in hunting grounds? Makes absolutely no sense. I guess 3rd job in a farming build can really be whatever after this change, though Iā€™ll still take corsair just for grinding pure silver.

Anyway, when they say ā€œwe want Sadhu to have synergy with monkā€ what they actually mean is ā€œWe want you to try to auto-attack with OOB even though this mechanic is unreasonable to use in regular play.ā€

Pretty excited for miko/exo and krivis work though!

Or make Monk skills deal [Physical] - [Psychokinesis] - [Strike] Damage and fire out or gather spirit orbs to make One Inch Punch into Asura Strike, IDK.

For real though, hoping for the best.

element%20monk

four elements monk

4 Likes

Its pretty sad to see ā€œmake saalus easierā€ even reach the devs as a concern. I am glad that IMC is sticking to their guns and not spoon-feeding their player base.

It just shows me that too many players were used to soloing the content and now that they need a party they are upset.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll can make a Falconerā€¦ FINALLY.

1 Like

That is only because it is very common after some time to have a population decrease.

It is all ok now that you can sometimes make parties and there are people on automatch.

But just you wait.

4 Likes

Even pre-rebuild, when I shouted with my saalus parties I would consistently get 4 more people.

2 Likes

Yes, if you are max level or near. If you just happened to create an account and then choose to go Saalus at, I donā€™t know, minimal level possible, you would find no one.

If your region is wonderful and have people at all levels and at all times of the day, great. But, when the climax of the update disappears, you can try entering here at Silute with I donā€™t know, lv250.

I donā€™t say that Saalus should be easy content. But neglect that the matchmaking is frequently a desert for people that recently started is just wish for the population to stagnate even more.

1 Like

Wrong thread for this question. But also, transcendence event is not this Sunday. It is next Sunday.

Saalus should give more Shards and Freud less.
The way Gemstone Freud makes wealthy even more wealthier is horrible.

Make Saalus harder and increase the Reward to 1 Blessed Gem and some lootboxes which drop either gems (depending on saalus level) or materials like Mithril. Then remove Blessed Gems from Freud. Boom Problem solved.

6 Likes

Wat ? You could litterally walk around doing nothing for 2 feuds, and gain 2 gems like anyone else. The hell you talking about

2 Likes

What? im in silute, and even pre-rebuild was easy to find a group just shouting a party, or entering one. People usually dont care about your level.

I have 4 pets (egg and Voucher) and can only use 1, so it will be great when it comes out here on 2050 xD

1 Like

I had this problem. Sent a ticket and they gave me more Name change vouchers!

2 Likes

Well, if I am really the only one who seems to be ignored, then I canā€™t say much anymore. I might be playing on the wrong time or just have some bad luck. Who knows.

I just pray that no one have to experience what I had to experience when I had no means of progressing the game because content was not designed for solo.

Anyway, I think this is getting offtopic, so Iā€™ll stop here.

1 Like

Oh.

Already sent one after patch, thanks for the heads up :smiley: