Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Ok, that’s a bit TOO much of a difference. Yikes. May as well not even have those potions in the game if they’re this poor.

As mentioned earlier, using multiple pots is a thing in the game since they all share separate cd. I’m glad crafted potions have a significant difference over the shop ones

1 Like

Ah I see. Yeah if we can still use them on different CD’s then it’s fine.

At this point in time, as much as I hate to say it… re:build can be balanced by deleting the entire cleric tree (and perhaps introduce them back in when they are ready)

The already easy PvE content will become more challenging with only potions / alchemist potion heals and we don’t need to worry about some cleric classes being too OP with their buffs and other cleric classes being totally left out.

9 Likes

Going with your train of thought, shouldn’t all healing go? You can turn alche healing to potion potency increasing pot restoration instead of a direct heal. It already does work anyway with that solo velcoffer video only relying on pots anyway.

Let’s talk about Boruta rewards.

Rewards
You receive rewards upon Boruta’s defeat based on your ranking.

Medals of Honor can be traded at your guild’s shop for items.

Boruta Pouch: 20
Marble Stone: 8
Legendary Necklace Recipe: 20
Legendary Bracelet Recipe: 15
Toucan Egg: 80
White Guinea Pig Egg: 80

The pouch can be opened for Seals (and other items?).

Seals
Seals are a new equipment item in Re:Build. You can obtain these from participating in the fight against Boruta. They go in an entirely new slot, Seal.

There are two kinds of seals currently in the game: Kaze seals and Boruta seals. Kaze seals are named after the Kupole, Kaze, who helps you enter the content. Every base class has their own Kaze seal and Boruta seal with their own stats.

Kaze Seals
Kaze seals are Magic grade and very simple. They are given out to you for free upon defeating Boruta for the first time, once per team. You can also trade Medals of Honor for them.

Kaze seals can’t be traded at all, nor team storaged. They have two stages of effects.

Boruta Seals
Boruta seals are different and must be upgraded. They can be freely traded, marketed, and team storaged.

They have 5 stages, but all effects except the first are initially locked. You must upgrade the seal to unlock other effects, which can be done by combining a seal of the same level. So, you combine two level 1 seals to create a level 2 seal, then create another level 2 seal to combine with the first to create a level 3 seal, etc.

The chance of success is determined by using Marble Stones, which are a material obtained from Boruta and by trading in Medals of Honor. You can’t trade or sell Marble Stones. There is also a silver fee. It seems the base success rate is 50%.

Dragon Energy
Dragon Energy comes in two stages. It’s on each seal at the 3rd and 5th upgrade level.

Stage 1
Stage 1 of Dragon Energy upgrades Velcoffer skills. These are the skills you unlock for use with 5 of the same Velcoffer set equipped.

Here is how each of them are modified.

Sumazinti
Increases the MDEF reduction to 20% (15 -> 20) and the duration to 15 seconds (10 -> 15).

Tiksline
Increases the duration of the mark to 10 seconds (5 -> 10) and increases the damage dealt by the exploding mark to 700%.

Mergaite
Stuns 5 nearby enemies for 5 seconds upon skill use.

Kraujas
Decreases the extra damage received per stack to 5% (20 -> 5).

Gyvenimas
Knocksback nearby enemies when the shield HP hits 0 or it expires.

Stage 2
Stage 2 of Dragon Energy unlocks a new set bonus on the new legendary accessories if you have all 3 equipped.

Legendary Accessories
There are four new legendary accessory sets, all obtained from Boruta. You can get recipes for these by trading in Medals of Honor or by opening Boruta cubes.

Here are the legendary accessories. As I said, there are four sets, and they are upgraded versions of the current World Boss accessories. You need those accessories, plus another accessory (different per piece), and multiple Marble Stones from Boruta to craft them.

In order:
Draconas Kite Moor (requires Rangovas Necklace & Bracelet)
Draconas Frieno (requires Terrallion & Gladiator Band)
Draconas Pasiutes (requires Nepagristas Necklace & Bracelet)
Draconas Lynnki Sit (requires Max Petamion & Akro Galia Bangle)

(Click the image to view them all or https://i.imgur.com/nf35on5.png)

Here are the set bonuses.

Draconas Kite Moor
2 Set: +150 Poison, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Dark, Holy, Earth, Psychokinesis Resistance
3 Set: Increases property attack in value equivalent to property resistance

• Affected properties: Poison, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Dark, Holy, Earth, Psychokinesis

• Max. 1500 per property

Dragon Energy Stage 2 Effect
Increases Holy property attack equal to 8% of Magic Defense (Max. 4000)

Draconas Frieno
2 Set: AoE Attack Ratio +3
Critical Attack +353
3 Set: 20% chance per attack dealt to inflict 5000 to 8000 damage to nearby enemies.

Increases the damage inflicted by Draconas Frieno by 10% with a smaller number of targets (maybe a stacking 10%? hard to read this one)

Draconas Pasiutes
2 Set: Critical Rate +135
Critical Attack +657
3 Set: Enhancement: Critical Rate +(5 * sum of accessory enhancement) (Max. 150)

Transcendence: Critical Attack +(30 * sum of accessory transcendence) (No cap)

Draconas Lynnki Sit
2 Set: CON +35
Casting Time -10%
Magic Critical Attack +452
3 Set: 5% chance when attacked to immobilize enemies for 3 seconds.

Immobilized enemies also have their Magic Defense reduced by 15%. Elite and Boss grade monsters are not immobilized but still have their Magic Defense reduced.

Other rewards
[Card Equip Effect] Increases damage against Boss monsters by [★*5]%

Toucan Egg. It’s a Falconer pet. Not tradeable, so you will need to obtain it yourself (cannot buy it from other players).

White Guinea Pig Egg. Not tradeable, so you will need to obtain it yourself (cannot buy it from other players).

I think that covers everything.

19 Likes

Yes… something which I don’t get in the 25th Nov kTest patch is the healing updates for potions. Halved the cooldown with double the amount healed, which translates to 4x the potency. But PvE content instead being balanced to match the increased healing, they make it even easier across the board.

I’ve already sound it out months ago… T__T

1 Like

Well damn, I didn’t expect that ending. Thread was closed :slight_smile:

Since I can’t reply there (closed), Imma ask here. What type of healing would clerics provide that doesn’t dip into substance (pot) abuse? HP recovery is still largely unused.

Some people were asking about Ignas set materials.

I provide.

Cloth
Top: Practonium x2 / Candlestick of Honor x65 / Mithril Ore x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Bottom: Practonium x2 / Star Guide Lamp x65 / Mithril Ore x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Gloves: Practonium x2 / Royal Blade Fragment x65 / Mithril Ore x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Shoes: Practonium x2 / Schaffen’s Black Flower x65 / Sapphire x104 / Sierra Powder x84

Leather
Top: Practonium x2 / Lydia’s Red Flower x65 / Sapphire x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Bottom: Practonium x2 / Chestnut Shell Arrow x65 / Mithril Ore x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Gloves: Practonium x2 / Schaffen’s Black Flower x65 / Sapphire x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Shoes: Practonium x2 / Royal Blade Fragment x65 / Mithril Ore x104 / Sierra Powder x84

Plate
Top: Practonium x2 / Schaffen’s Black Flower x65 / Sapphire x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Bottom: Practonium x2 / Lydia’s Red Flower x65 / Sapphire x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Gloves: Practonium x2 / Royal Blade Fragment x65 / Mithril Ore x104 / Sierra Powder x84
Shoes: Practonium x2 / Starry Dew x65 / Sapphire x104 / Sierra Powder x84

6 Likes

Clerics have to heal though. It’s tradition. Clerics that don’t heal are not really clerics. That game feel is important too.

How does the passive status resistance of the Wastrel shield stack with these Ignas cloth armors? Do they stack at all?

Isn’t it already balanced?
You don’t need a Cleric in the party and Clerics don’t need other Classes in their party to finish content. Imo this is a good outcome, no longer will people be forced into slave meta and you can play the one or 2-3 characters you like instead of slaving a support Wizard/Cleric for additional Velcoffer entries.

I believe this is really great for everyone who plays Cleric.
It also frees you from the obligation to throw Heals.

The only thing they have to do now is to make every Class useful (e.g. Pardoner/Kabbalist/Monk) and we’re good to go for ultra-casual gameplay.

ok one more time would maybe someone explain how this ichor compensation work ?

Good, so this thread can be general again instead of cleric cleric cleric

38896402_1082582348565603_210690aaaaaaaaa2503474855936_n

Any news on Monk, at all?

8 Likes
10 Likes

:tired:

20 characters or no reply from me.

Someone here asked pardoner to be more useful…

1 Like

Any idea whether the 50% increase in damage from tiksline helps summons too?

I personally assumed it would not based on the description and what I’ve seen of the script for it, but someone I know had it and claimed it was working for them. I never actually saw though, so at this time I’m not sure.

1 Like