Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

The real test would be if oracle fixes monk (JK). So now that oracle is “OP” I fear the version we get is gonna get so watered down just like zealot (fire aura -> fire dot T_T).

Wonder is there any rouge video out there?
I really want to see how’s backstab after rebuild, especially with the Masinios Dagger effect which almost double the skill factor.

We literally just stand in a corner and cast aukuras till velcoffer falls over and use kabba for mana regeneration. Nothing to worry about but the person with agro to face velcoffer towards the wall everyone else is in melee range of the boss

1 Like

Magic users seems weak.

Even with crits.

ktos christmas event list with rebuild:

1 Like

Excuse me, I want to know if there’s any guide or review of Outlaw and Assasin skills?
I’ve seen so many cilps of them in action but I want to know which skill is good or bad

New GoS Magazine talking about all the awesome events ktos is getting in the next few weeks.

Most of them are Re:Build related, so hopefully we’ll get them soon as well.

what class makes the enchant fire scroll now in re:build ? not one ? have been deleted or can I create infinites to have after re:build ?

I hope so. They need to work hard on itos to bring back the playerbase they lost with the last bugs, cheaters and so on. Hope they don’t forget the transcendence event. That will help a lot with the current lack of blessed shards.

You failed to read what came after that. The boss is reactive, meaning he reacts to his environment. Not meaning you react to him.

anyone knows if is going to be possible to change a velcoffer armor leather to another one? like plate?

Unsure if this was posted already, but here is the entire Ignas set (cloth/leather/plate). Thanks to tos.guru for providing the information in an easily accessible format.

These drop from the new level 380 unique raid against Ignas. They drop in recipe form and must be crafted using the standard 380 materials (sierra powder, mithril, same monster material drops as the weapons such as candlesticks, etc).

I understand the special effects are still in Korean… I can translate those a bit later if people want to know what they do.

EDIT: I’ve replaced the image with a translated version.

17 Likes

That’d be very nice of you !

Do we currently have that many hybrid classes that we need INT in every set? :thinking:

Legit question though.

please translate them in new thread so we all can access them easily:slightly_smiling_face:

Thats the Cleric DPS Set for you. haha only clerics use STR and INT…:sad:

Sorry, it took a bit of time, but here is the full translation.

As a bonus, here is the card while we’re at it.

[Card Equip Effect] Enter Cloaking with a [★ * 5]% chance upon critical attack.

8 Likes

@crevox do u know how have been the ranking for the solo dungeon on ktos?

This is a legendary card right? It’s not the kind where you can slot 3 off, right?

Sorry, I don’t have any characters on the KR live server.

That’s right. It’s a legendary, so you can only have one.