Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I just exhausted all my resources to get all the fairy stuff I wanted, and now it’s football stuff hyping me up. DAMN! Still, I’m sad because my country didn’t make it into worlds. Maybe I will just go and chill with some lv.1 character on Silute server and cheer for Brazil :tired:

6 Likes

Orsha lions looks like barca :o

But in the end i want a white/Black one anyway xd

1 Like

Love all of them :satisfaction:

Honestlly this video just adds more questions than answers, from what i can see you can only awaken items 1 time ? also… the stat increases are still the same? or are they better now?

Oh well, we will have to wait and see… I’m kinda not liking this new system if you can only do it 1 time considering how ■■■■■■■ random it is, unless the stats we can get are better now…

1 Like

yea, if awaken bonus is good etc its ok if i can awake only once but if not then its a s h i t sorry ._.

2 Likes

The message says the item is already awakened, so yes, you can only do it to each item once.

The entire concept of the item dungeon is gone and this is the only way to do it now.

1 Like

Well maybe now that the item can only be awakened once the status aren’t tottally random and you can only draw a certain limited by the type of weapon/armor you’re awakening

That would end bullshit like critical rate on Rods and Staffs
But if it’s still completely random we’re tottally screwed. Imagine awakening an end-game weapon and getting a useless status like magic attack on a crossbow

1 Like

Why do we even need this anymore? The skill should be deleted if they killed the concept anyway… I don’t need another rng ■■■■… It seems so unnecessary now…

Also did they realised the whole thing is like enchant? …and that the Enchanter has a horrible buff shop…

Did they do anything with the enchanter shop btw? I find most of the stuff in it useless and inconsistent… Also it is horrible to wait while the enchanter enchants your armors… I know it lasts a whole day but when i actually need it and my party has to wait for me…that’s not rly fun…

I highly doubt it… but let’s hope at least that…

screenshot_20180607_00001

Seems like they did nothing with the awakening stats :tired:

6 Likes

not bad, but not exited for them
more later

4 Likes

Nah, they’re too basic
Im hoping they make some c3 costumes again soon
I really would like to see a Wugushi c3 Costume, or a Paladin c3 costume

2 Likes

emoticon_0030

and some events

another was not open

3 VS 3 soccer event emoticon_0030

other:

• Squire Weapon + Armor shop merged
  • Awake shop
  • Shop price changes
  • 2 new hair (some posts above), a few Dye
  • Bugfixes
2 Likes

When boys and girls are going to have diferent faces? :tired:

So, this is what they did to shop pricing:

~ Shop prices are now fixed. You can no longer set your own price, which means no more undercut wars or attempting to scam others. Every customer pays the same price and every seller makes the same profit. For Pardoner’s Spell Shop and Squire’s Equipment Maintenance/Repair Shops, the prices increase in dungeon maps. I thought it would increase in field maps as well, but it seems this isn’t the case.
~ The 30% tax is still there.
~ There is a change to the Gender Switch, Item Awakening, and Spell Shop material costs. Below are the new fixed prices and material costs.

• Equipment Maintenance = Priced at 360 per Charcoal Stone used in town. 500 in dungeons.
  • Repair = Priced at 140 per Repair Kit used. 200 in dungeons.
  • Gem Roasting = Priced at 10,000.
  • Item Awakening = Priced at 10,000. Now costs 1 Awakening Powder which is bought for 3,000 each from the Alchemist Master. Item dungeon feature and the attribute was removed. There appears to be no change to the possible stats received.
  • Portal Shop = Priced at 8,000.
  • Enchant Armor = Priced at 5,000.
  • Identify = Priced at 200 per Magnifying Glass used.
  • Spell Shop = All spells are priced at 800 in towns. 1,200 in dungeons. Blessing now costs 25 Holy Powder, and Sacrament costs 14 Gyslotis.
  • Gender Switch = Priced at 20,000 and 1 Mirror of Truth. The seller must now provide 100 Holy Water per gender switches sold.
10 Likes

blessing seems expensive now?
the rest looks ok i guess but the fee make everything pratically unprofitable.

Awful changes, i prefer to pay more silver to get a better blessing than pay the same for every pardoner. They are just discouraging pardoners to invest in their chars as they will earn the same anyway.

If they wanted to stop abusive prices they could just introduce reasonable upper and lower limits to them.

IMC needs to take some lessons on economics…

7 Likes

I agree this is not the best way to go about it. The awakening changes especially kills the feature altogether. Perhaps feedback from the Korean players will make IMC change some more things before it hits the live servers. I’ll do my best to keep you all informed if anything changes.

2 Likes

I would guess, the intent is to implement another option to reset awakening. Probably through a new item that is a bit rare and can also be acquired in gachas.

The controlled market pricing hinted that years ago. For some reason some Korean games have been implementing this tactic into their games, It’s like they hate capitalism.

I agree these changes really make people not want to make a shop character, and I really dislike only being able to awaken once.

2 Likes