Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

It’s just you, mergen is still as strong as it was

i changed my skills setup i think is better now since zenith is riped

Wugushi still seems very wugushi. But it looks like Zhendu poisons an enemy on cast? Or some kind of debuff.

2 Likes

This attribute probably, Decreases Poison Resistance. https://tos.guru/ktest/database/attributes/306014

https://tos.guru/ktest/database/skills/50506
so other than kage bunshin, shinobi can Chidori right now?

1 Like

exactly! https://youtu.be/AJ5rNXSQkzE

sfr is gutted and zenith has no OH. Are you blind? its weak af now

I’ve made some tests and still pretty strong

Nope. Zenith now has a very low sfr as well as downfall and jumpshot. Downfall has like 74% and i think jumpshot around 230% on max level… Zenith cd has increased to 50s and no overheat and mind you its the strongest skill of mergen right now. If you compare the values with the current meta right now you can clearly see that it was nerfed to the ground.

Are you taking note about weapons buff? Because you should. Weapons have nearly 2x the damage they have now.

Edit: And wth? I’ve tested and I’m saying it still strong lol. Furthermore, even low level skills have damage now. Even a high anchoring is scoring 220k+ damage. You have to pay attention to the build too.

1 Like

I would suggest you before saying “nerfed” to make a list of all the stats of the skills of RE and compare between them…

I did it, and i dont want to share it due to some extra formulas that may not be 100% correct and too lazy to address them in bulk…

Basically all the classes are balanced with either CD or SF… and the ones that are low on there have some sort of buff/debuff or other utility to supply the deficit…All classes have a kinda distinct role to offer…

All in all from what i can see there is no wow OP class, and also there isnt a wow dead class in RE…

Only “dead” class that i can think of is squire, but even then squire have decent applications in PvE and PvP…

2 Likes

Even if you say twice the damage after rebuild and makes average patk to 20k. Try to compare zenith with 20k with a sfr of 129% against 10k with 1600% with 3 overheat. Maybe you’re the one who needs to pay more attention

don’t compare with current meta, get that thought drilled into your head already.

7 Likes

So you are saying that even with " low level skills " hitting 100-200k all mergens builds will be weaker just because a r8 class was balanced?

But yeah, go on! You can play with a " mergen only " build. It’s the only way I see to call it a nerf.

Edit: I don’t like arguing so I’ll hop off! Have a good day sir!

Lol when was it about mergen build in the first place when we are just talking about the rank itself? No point of arguing

I do agree with a zenith being nerfed tho considering all SFRS are toned down, that 3OH gone and +20secs cd I guess I wont be hearing " DA DA DA DA DA DA" often.

1 Like

Yeah, named potions would be great. The best realization would be follwoing: The Skill Level defines what can be pottet and maybe the success rate. An attribute or maybe one attribute for each potion type defines the “potion level”. I think this way round it is more intuitive and viable. @STUFF_Bob

2 OH and a 40 or 45s cool down would probably make it just as strong or just a little bit stronger then what it is now in ToS.

1 Like

With regards to base stats and their effects of healing in Re:build

1. higher SPR doesn’t increase the amount of SP regenerated with SP potions. SP potions is a fixed amount in re:build
  2. same with CON. CON doesn’t affect amount healed by HP potions anymore

About Cleric healing skills

1. Cleric’s Guardian Saint is a direct multiplier to final heal power, not final heal amount. It is applied after Cleric’s attribute that grants +10% healing power while equipped with a mace as a multiplier and not additive.

2. Ein Sof’s bonus to healing is 30%, it doesn’t scale with levels. Level1 Ein Sof and lv15 Ein Sof provides the same bonus to heal amount. Adding to Ein Sof’s attribute also doesn’t increase this heal bonus, in case fellow Kabbalists are wondering whether it is tied to the bonus HP which can get a 1.6x multiplier at lv100 attribute.

3. Ein Sof affects final heal numbers, means it covers all methods of HP regen. This includes HP potions, Paladin’s Restoration, Pardoner’s Indulgenia and such.

Heal formula is very clear-cut now:
Heal Power x (Skill with heal SFR%) = total amount healed

6 Likes

with the auto swap weapon after re build, fencer would be fit very well with hoplite right?