Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

It actually took me a while to understand what he meant with BMI. I thought he was trying to say IBM for some reason. It never once occured me that IMC was Body mass index ahahahaha. At first I thought he was going to sing prince of Bel Air too.

1 Like

wow his blog has everything we ever need for wizard is there any blog about other tree class too ? . so good

1 essence per roll at velcooper box ?

yeah, 6 essences per week

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

you can also get raid stones and other stuff in the box, not just essences.

So uh… What happen to tos.neet? KToS and KTest has been removed from it…
Whats going on there?

Does anybody know a KToS/KTest skill calc?

lmao

madd funny
oh87bt897ty 978t87676r 56r7

guys, I’ve been looking for info on those guides and the dev blogs but there are a few things I haven’t been able to find info on so far. I would really appreciate if someone could clarify those: (someone who played on KR)

• what’s the cost and chance of extracting an Ichor?
  • is the Ichor tradeable?
  • can u confirm the crafted gear is not tradeable? (as intended months ago in the dev blog)
  • can the one-handed sword be worn by clerics? (solmiki/abdochar can, while others like Masinios can’t)
  • can you use ET entry vouchers to go Velcoffer again?
  • the dev blog shows a different interface for items, is this an update that was applied to korea too or just an internal thing?

Thank you! My zealot is waiting ><

I saw a video somewhere on extracting an ichor, I just forgot already but afair, it’s a few million per try. You need sierra/nucle powder and ichor extracting kit that can be bought from blacksmith. As for chance, nobody has any data on it.

Yes

The gear that you craft yourself with velcoffer essences is tradeable. The crafted gear that drops from the cube itself is not. Basically there are 2 types of each velcoffer gear in the database.

Not sure about this. I can’t check since kr neet is gone.

That would be pretty op but idk. afaik ktos doesn’t have ET reset vouchers.

It’s an update they got recently. We’ll get it eventually.

4 Likes

Hey thank you so much for the answers!

Yeah I thought it would be op, but dev blog said they intended for it to share entries with lolo/solmiki, so… I bought a few resets just in case XD

This changes everything for me!

Technically if i remember, it’s 5% chance to extract into an ichor. (If you fail, the stuff lose one potential)

Technically, Et and Velcoffer shares the same entries, so i think it should work also. ^^

2 Likes

Im curious, what does Exactly the new Spiral Arrow Sure Victory debuff does? Has anyone tested it?

if it only solo its stupid thing

4 Likes

It looks like it is solo. Wonder if you are in a party, a message prompt or you can go inside in the same instance of your party mates.

Otherwise, this is a content only for DPS characters. But it looks nice.

What do you get from that dungeon?

1 Like

Today’s ktest update:

• Lv18 Guild Quest
  • New Dungeon
  • Crystal Mine pvp changes
  • QOL changes:
    rearrange characters in lodge
    sorting option in team storage
    system message options
    sold item notice displays char name
  • bug fixes
  • etc
6 Likes

About time those QoL changes arrived.

1 Like

My very quick notes of the major changes. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

-Wernicke’s Fragments added. SOLO ONLY dungeon. No limit to number of entries per week, compete for a good ranking.
-Level 18 guild quest is back. With this change, the drop rate of legend enhancement cards and pantorex card in old guild quests is being doubled.
-Rework to crystal scramble for more PVP rules (iron hook, psychokino mods, etc) and other changes.
-Sierra Powder gained from decomposing items buffed by 1.3 to 2 times.
-Purple item drop rate doubled, orange drop rate quadrupled.
-Some beauty shop fixes.
-Sage portal shop now asks for you to confirm the price.
-Character select now lets you select the order of your chars (sort them) and move them to different lodges.
-Better sorting for storages.
-More chat window options to filter/show system & battle messages.
-Options to show acquired silver/exp from monsters, hide/show party member summon monster names.
-When a market item is sold, it will now tell you which character sold the item (the little popup window).
-Napalm Bullet range buffed.
-Hengestone HP now drops by 1 per hit.
-Fixed bug where character’s face had issues being displayed on specific CPUs.

Wernicke’s Fragments takes place in an item dungeon style area, you get there from the Oracle Master. 15 minute time limit. It spawns monsters at you, then a boss, then monsters, repeat. See how far you can get. Soul Crystals not allowed. If you die, you’re out.

You can filter it by class at the top (Cleric, Archer, Wizard, Swordsman), and besides that, it shows the person’s build and how far they got.

Top 10 at the end of the ranking time (weekly) get an item called a Dimensional Censer.

When used, it provides looting chance, max HP, max SP, HP recovery, and SP recovery to everyone around you for 1 hour. It can only be used in town (Klaipeda, Orsha, Fedimian) and will stay with you for the full 7 days until the next ranking.

If you are not top 10, you will receive level 3 keista recovery potions based on how far you cleared (2 Keistas per stage cleared).

4 Likes

solo in mmorpg
:tired:

1 Like