Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Spread Shot just changed the way it acts in Mouse Mode, it’s better to control now

1 Like

Zhendu is so good till I think it is bugged or OP. This is level15 @ 418 STR.

1 Like

It’s a feature :prince:

This was definitely not the bug fix I was expecting. :sweat_drops:

With that degree of poison attack Wugu looks interesting on multihit archer builds.

Maybe it’s a feature adding your weapon attack to your poison elemental dmg? Is it the same when using another weapon?

Zhendu broken.
Players estimated scale to be
40+skillLvL x 5 x(STR^0.9) x0.631379

got nerf, think correct new value 700.

2 Likes

Hello Grey, do you know if someone already tested the properties of Zhendu with Sniper’s Serenity? Maybe they can synergize.

-> Extra line base damage: 10% Minimum Physical Attack.

With Sniper’s Serenity used beforehand, will that extra line damage be increased?

Have not seen any tests yet on sniper + zhendu.

1 Like

this video is before or after this “fix” ? i assume it is before because it is still very strong.

Zhendu’s formula, as seen in that video etc, is:

floor(40 + (skillLevel * 5) * ((STR * 0.6) ^ 0.9))

It looks like this was nerfed in the KR live servers to:

floor(40 + (skillLevel - 1) * 7) + ((skillLevel /4)* ((STR * 0.6) ^ 0.9))
2 Likes

The video seems to be the pre-nerf one though. What’s the formula for the new Zhendu?

Taking away the x5 in the formula will make it more balanced imo.

ktest at 400 str you get +10’000 poison damage. Ktos at 400 str get around +700 poison damage. I did not keep track of changes and fix. Don’t know which one is intended. On release the zhendu skill did not work at all. Ktos value seems more reasonable.

1 Like

holy crap that’s a huge nerf. that’s a 94% nerf for the skill at lv 15 and str base of 400.

It goes from 10.5k to 660. Oo

1 Like

For the newly revamped Fletcher and Wugushi skills, what is the optimal class circle required for them to be effective? For example, is it still a case of you are either Fletcher 3 or not a Fletcher at all? Because it looks like I just need Bodkin Point for PVP. If Zhendu is nerfed, meaning the skill truely shines at C3 scaling?

is the ktest site still working? :frowning: i cnt get on it

If ~700 poison damage sticks, I guess they really do want it to be like ench fire being used at lv1 only.

2 Likes

@greyhiem Do you know how much essence is needed from velcoffer cube to make the weapons/armours?

I’m not greyhiem but here:

Velcoffer Soul fragments required per item:
One handed weapon: 27
Secondary hand or shield: 27
Two handed weapon: 36
Top, bottom armour: 20
Boots, gloves: 12

taken from https://wizardguidetreeofsavior.blogspot.com/2018/03/velcoffer-raid-guide.html

5 Likes

This is the story …
Wugushi was dead …
Then IMC resurrected him …
Then he killed him again …
Now he’s just another dumb class that makes no difference in the game …
Same as with Pyromancer in Agny Necklace …

It’s always the same thing…

1 Like

IMC (índice de massa corporal)
BMI (body mass index)

8 Likes