Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

That’s great news, the important content has always been the first three after all. The class rework IMC is doing now so far has minimal results at best or simply made things worse, and the casualisation/skin color thing seems to still be in WIP stages. If I recall, IMC plans to focus on casualisation so I guess that’s all that’s mostly going to happen in the future patches ahead.

Time to tough it out after next patch for 3 to 6 months I guess.

can’t they act like normal human being and post something on the forum or make an announcement ?
you know, creating a little bit of hype for their own game ?
everytime we have an info concerning the game’s futur it always comes from some shaddy comment on ONE server for only a few pple to see or by datamining it ourselves. then WE spread the news

what does it take to make a single post ? "hey guyz, stop leaving pliz we’re are working on something nice it’s gonna be here in a few weeks o/ #soon™ "
you don’t need to give a date or anything, and people can figure themself the content by looking at ktos
but staying in dark all the time is by far the most frustrating thing with this game

that would make the empty patch with only cash grab items easier to swallow !
not being see as walking wallets must be nice …

8 Likes

Like these, you mean?

Because that’s the patch we’re getting

yeah 3 months ago
for something that is supposed to be a big patch, talk about advertisment :confused:

2 Likes

Necro

back to meta content :question:

4 Likes

Thats the main reason that i do not agree with long patch with huge contents, its harder to cover all the crashs and bugs!

If only iMC had some level of decency with their company, coupled with transparency to their customers,…

If only.

4 Likes

We’ll probably get a big update at once. The only problem is that they made multiple SFR balance patches, reverting in part in a second patch what they did on the first patch, so I just hope we’ll get the complete thing at once.

1 Like

buffs to summoners and new raid, we have already seen before.
some event stuff.
new hair and skincolors.

3 Likes

i think everybody’s hunger for new content is fully sated, for now.
Bcuz the thread has been quiet for nearly a week :smiley: lets hope more is coming on the way

2 Likes

Hi, since the information on the official news page is lacking. How do I participate in the Goddess Grace’s Event? It says nothing on how to participate it. Could anyone provide me more info? Thanks.

• wait for your server to kill Moringponia
  • go to a city, wait 3 minutes, button “Offering” appears next to minimap
  • click on it (be sure to have 100k silver in inventory)
  • wait for the lottery result
1 Like

Thanks, what you provide is more clear than the official lol.

Event Period

FROM the scheduled maintenance on October 29, 2019
TO the scheduled maintenance on November 12, 2019

Who Can Participate

• This event is open to players of all levels

How to Participate

STEP 1. Participate in the Goddess’ Grace event and go in the draw to win a reward from the available item pool!

STEP 2. Two new Goddess Medeina emotes will be sent to the mailbox of all players who have entered the Goddess’ Grace draw at least once on November 13, 2019.

First you need to wait for all the whales on your server to kill the damn pinata. I don’t think it went below 80% hp on Fedi yet, and it’s regaining hp every day… :haha:

2 Likes

removed? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to know about this too seems like some arts are removed. While some arts i never heard before are put into the game ex. Enchanted rune clothes.

Does anyone have a new complete list of arts?

About the goddess grace event.
Is it necessary for me to go engage in the fight with moringponia or is it okay to just wait for geared players to kill it. Since im very undergear and jumping into the fight would give me nothing but wasting time while else i could go grind for silvers so i could spend it on the event.

It is server wide so if it is killed and you are in a city then you can participate by paying 100k per roll of “donation”

1 Like

It dropped to 60.something on the first day, but yeah, at this rate there’s no way we’ll be able to complete the event :tired:
Whales, put aside your spending differences and unite!

why removed? it’s still there, you get it after hitting at least 5 stacks of the buff with the golden bell shield icon.
You only get stacks by critting with Double Punch attacks,though, not with Monk skills.

The Art is called Monk:Nirvana on iTOS