Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

A self heal :sad:

Also, STOP forcing the alchemist to throw stuff!!! that RO related, not lore related.

2 Likes

As much as i like Alchemist to not be alike RO’s the current version is quite bland on every single aspect, it doesn’t really feel like you do alchemy nor chemistry.

@Javier_Mendez

Honestly it would be way more interesting to have poison and chemical classes all in Scout due the class theme, i’d love to play Alchemist-Plague Doctor-Wugushi (specially being able to spread poisons with Pandemic as a single character).

When the base class change event is extended:

8 Likes

I’d love to see a fully single target focused scout class and it’s honestly a bit awkward that with a name like ‘Assassin’ they’re not the ones who fit this niche.

3 Likes

yep, I’m an RPG player “main” classes in this vibe (assassin, rogue, thief), and the 2 characteristics that appeal to me in this type of class is
1 - thematic (I love any kind of character agile and stealthy, mainly Rogues in the medieval style, and dagger is my favorite weapon)
2 - absurd damage in single target, and in tree of savior are sinning with this primordial characteristic of classes of dagger in RPG, absurd damage in single target, bad AoE damage

2 Likes

Sheriff

Sheriff is a class that uses a pistol to focus on dealing damage to a single target. All skills can also be used while riding a companion. Their skills are as follows.

Quick Draw
Fire your pistol very quickly, dealing damage to enemies in front of you.

Quick Draw: Enhance
Increases the skill factor of the skill.

Panning
Use three pistols to shoot six different targets per pistol.

Panning: Enhance

West Raid
Grants all skills that load a pistol to attack enemies a certain number of hits that will not miss.

Peacemaker
(Class Lv. 16+)
Pull the trigger on an enemy. The enemy who is shot will drop their main weapon and it cannot be equipped for a short time.

Peacemaker: Enhance

Redemption
(Class Lv. 16+)
Evade all enemy attacks for a short time and increase your movement speed.

Redemption: Escape
Double the movement speed bonus, but half the duration.

Aiming Shot
(Class Lv. 31+)
Fire at enemies with a shot that cannot miss. Remove a set number of buffs from enemies hit and deal additional damage per buff removed.

Aiming Shot: Enhance

Aiming Shot: Conversion
The number of buffs removed is fixed to 1, but the damage bonus increases.

13 Likes

that’s what I’m talking about, this is what I’m looking for.
I hope it’s not a disappointment and it really have damage to compete with the bests classes of boss DPS

1 Like

4 Likes

See ktest discord for correct italian terms sweats profusely trying to wrap her head around “ritira larissi” and making sense of it

Thanks for the work as usual~

3 Likes

What is the problem with the lore of the game? Besides Thauma, Linker and Enchanter?

2 Likes

characters are more important than lore,

for example: fighting games, they insist on eliminating characters in the next game because he died in the lore, this is terrible, f**k the lore, give me my character

2 Likes

Well… You can always have a generic shooter unit written on a different language, from a different country, slap a specific characteristic for it (dealing with a specific Element, race, single target, area, melee, short range, wide range, etc) and there you have it

:tired:

Edit: it is not a complaint, I like what they do with the majority of the classes, only a small number of them disappoint me

1 Like

I liked peacemaker better when it was called attack au fer.

10 Likes

17 Likes

Yes, I agree that Enchanter (specially), Thauma and Linker should find a better way of introducing a “person who can’t use magic that found a workaround” type of character.

But Bullet Marker is kind of a mix of magic too, cause Flint made magic bullets through alchemy. But, for me, it is a nice way of introducing it, cause it doesn’t feel magical-ish visually. The problem with those 3 classes is that they changed branch midway.

when the new classes arrive in kTest ?

If this remove cryo shield Sheriff gonna be my favorite class in PvP =O
(And the other skills look really good too)

I’m definitely hyped with the 2 new scout classes.

I like how the female sheriff costume has pants. This game needs more pants for females lol

7 Likes

Haha I remembered the explanation they gave us when they removed the skill
I still don’t know what they meant

2 Likes

Noone cares about lore. We want good gameplay, mechanics, synergies and stuff.

Imo, they all look good. Lets wait to see % scales.

3 Likes