Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Unsure if this was posted already, but here is the entire Ignas set (cloth/leather/plate). Thanks to tos.guru for providing the information in an easily accessible format.

These drop from the new level 380 unique raid against Ignas. They drop in recipe form and must be crafted using the standard 380 materials (sierra powder, mithril, same monster material drops as the weapons such as candlesticks, etc).

I understand the special effects are still in Korean… I can translate those a bit later if people want to know what they do.

EDIT: I’ve replaced the image with a translated version.

17 Likes

That’d be very nice of you !

Do we currently have that many hybrid classes that we need INT in every set? :thinking:

Legit question though.

please translate them in new thread so we all can access them easily:slightly_smiling_face:

Thats the Cleric DPS Set for you. haha only clerics use STR and INT…:sad:

Sorry, it took a bit of time, but here is the full translation.

As a bonus, here is the card while we’re at it.

[Card Equip Effect] Enter Cloaking with a [★ * 5]% chance upon critical attack.

8 Likes

@crevox do u know how have been the ranking for the solo dungeon on ktos?

This is a legendary card right? It’s not the kind where you can slot 3 off, right?

Sorry, I don’t have any characters on the KR live server.

That’s right. It’s a legendary, so you can only have one.

all set have INT stat, what in tarnation
a sligtly indirect nerf for archer/swordie tree :sad:

Bernice rankings in KToS:

Ausrine server:

Vaivora server:

Thanks to grimes and leeYui in discord.

Keep in mind that Bernice is generally not all that popular, in both IToS and KToS, so there are many users that simply do not participate. This is only a list of those that actually decided to do the content.

2 Likes

maybe because bernice reward is not very interesting. incense burner and keistas potion

That’s right. It is time consuming for not much reward.

Many users that participate in the higher ranks also make use of many consumables and setups with buffs in order to boost their ranking, which is too much of a hassle, so they simply don’t bother doing the content.

Beyond that, there is a lot of randomness, as it’s possible to get certain bosses that turn invulnerable for long periods of time (1 minute+), which ruins an entire run and wastes more time due to having to start over. Some class performance is also greatly affected by which bosses appear, such as Shadowmancer (Shadow Thorn only does 1 hit to flying bosses), which can greatly affect how far you get (as the bosses are completely random). Some monsters also temporarily make themselves invulnerable, and elite monsters use puddles that have random effects that can slow down the run.

There are also bugs, such as monsters getting stuck in sides of the map on some of the holes, or if the timer ends just as you kill a boss, you will not receive any credit for the run.

Having to do this weekly causes people (like me) to just not bother.

1 Like

I used to be excited everytime when new items come out.
Now, I don’t even wanna look at them anymore.
I’m scared that i might have do Ichor all over again.
Because, Ichor system sucks.

2 Likes

Both str and int are in 10 equipment pieces, seems pretty fair to me. :thinking: (Both lack one pair of gloves and boots.)

I hate when they go for meta equipment like this, with no diversity. Laitas set is completely outshined now.

3 Likes

since when has the other potions not been obsolete :expressionless:

2 Likes

Use as many potions as you can. For Card procs.

did they change anything on Rebuild for the card ? 3 glass mole still give you 30% boost right?

yes but it is a boost in damage, not attack so it won’t be as good.

For PVE I would recommend the bleeding or poison combos since they will have more uptime. Glass mole/Chapp will still be better for PVP burst damage.

1 Like