Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

anyone know where u guys download ktest? i wanna do some datamine too.

today’s ktos update:

They should have some “discard lock” button, so we can lock discard when using anvil.

Any tell me if they make this skill deal separated damage instead of overwrite the 1st one?

I think it’s more of when multiple players use chortasmata, they’ll all be able to deal damage instead of just that one person negating everyone else’s. Similar to what they did with mastema, rubric, and other skills.

if that happen, the druid3 exo2 build will have a massive buff @_@

oh these changes going live already

poor cute octobait

I know a few more things about the new guild colony war items.

Siege Tower
icon_item_siege_tower
The siege tower is an item that you place down during the war. It lasts for 10 minutes, and players have to board it and drive it. Five players total can board it to attack. You can use it to attack enemy guilds and their structures. If you have a Squire, Alchemist or Pardoner, it gains +20% HP/damage and can be repaired.

Divine Flag
icon_item_divine_flag
The flag is another item that can be placed down. It lasts for 3 minutes and allows guild members to warp to it during the war. The cooldown time of it is shared between all guild members.

Wooden Wall Trap
icon_item_woodenwall_trap3
The wall trap lasts for 10 minutes. It prevents enemy guilds from passing where it’s placed, but members of your guild can pass it without issues. If you have a Squire, Alchemist or Pardoner, it gains +20% HP when it is placed.

9 Likes

Guild wars are getting so cool and I got nether the interest nor the ability to go to war…

if I could and didn’i had 1/1000 of a broken internet, I would go around and spectate…

Waiting for catapult, guardian statues (a la Harry Potter 7 movie), etc. :satisfaction: Not that I’m gonna participate in the war anyway since my hands are full with silver farming and day-to-day expenses in general. :grin:

1 Like

this is actually quite fun looking instead of the usual DPS vs DPS thingy.

@crevox that octopus looks just like you

Any news or leaks about new classes?

Where’s my trebuchet?

Don’t give them weird ideas, a Tribock would probably make the game lag even more since the animation would have to be longer, way more detailed and better animated than a few smoking cannons on the siege tower.

Also, I don’t think we’re at the point where we fire corpses, feces or burning stones at our fellow players xD (reminds me of Battle Realms; ahhh the good old days)

3 Likes

That unit from Lotus that fires black goo was famous back then as I remember? Haha

That’d be too Skyrim-y. :rofl: Remember, there is a bunny baloon attached to your back.

We do, just look at Necromancers skills: Flesh cannon, Corpse tower, Gather Corpse, etc. :yum:

1 Like

KTEST Patch 10/23

Guild Territory Wars
-Testing continues with changes made in preparation for the live servers.

Collections
-If you finish 100 or more collections, you will get the title “Obsessive Collector” and obtain the Magical Girl emote.

Companions
-If you have a companion with a special character in its name, the name will be changed to have a number instead.
-Anyone who has this issue will be given the new “Companion Name Change Voucher.” It eliminates the TP cost for renaming a companion one time.

Guild Storage
-Guild storage has been added. You must be guild level 8 or higher and have cleared more than 12 guild quests.
-The storage has 40 slots, and increases by 10 at guild level 10, 15, and 20.
-Anyone in guild can use the storage, but you must have permission on your rank and items must be tradeable.
-Guild points are consumed when the storage is used. These points are granted when members login, members participate in colony wars, or when guild members participate in cleared guild quests.

Velcoffer Cube
-A slight delay has been added for reopening the Velcoffer Cube.

System
-If your computer loses internet, you will be moved to server select.

Halloween Uphill Defense
As with all events in KTOS, we may or may not get this event on ITOS.
-In Klaipeda and Orsha, you can talk to an NPC to participate.
-Rewards attribute points, pumpkin candy, halloween fireworks, pumpkin decoration, and jack-o’-lantern costume selection box based on your number of clears.

Bug Fixes
Pied Piper
-Fixed an issue where Marschierendeslied applied its knockdown immunity 12 times regardless of the skill level.

Onmyoji
-Fixed an issue where weapons were improperly displayed while using Yin Yang Harmony.

Pardoner
-Fixed an issue where the offering box for Oblation did not appear after setting it up.

Alchemist
-Fixed an issue where the gem roasting table disappears after logging out while the store is set up.

Squire
-Fixed an issue where the equipment maintenance table disappeared after logging out while the store is set up.

Inquisitor
-Fixed an issue where the debuff time for Ripper was applying as 4 seconds instead of 1 second.

And various other minor bug fixes.

Datamining information.

ANYTHING HERE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING HERE AS FINAL.

There are new skills for classes. It is unknown who obtains these skills at this time, and you’ll just have to guess. It can be a new class or an old class.

Swordsman: Advanced Orders, Flying Colors
Wizard: Time Forward, Stan, Raise Skull Wizard, Fire Claw, Elemental Essence
Archer: Block and Shoot, Concentration, Insurance
Cleric: Binatio, Omikuji, Paraclitus Time, Visible Talent

Unknown: Aggress, Annihiation, Break Brick, Brutality, Bully, Enchant Glove, Fire Blindly, Free Step, Hallucination Smoke, Hasisas, Instantaneous Acceleration, Knife Throwing, Mangle, Piercing Heart, Raiton no Jutsu, Rampage, Swell Hands

pumpkin
Halloween event costume.

icon_item_CompanionReNameCoupon

Companion name change voucher.

icon_item_accessory_Latte_Rabit

Latte Rabbit hair accessory.

Big changes soon…

13 Likes

raise skull wizard
oh ■■■■

2 Likes