Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I was half right and wrong

@Kuromuko explain it well and @ONIone is right also

Rank 9 will be there but the new C1 classes will be in the rank 8 slot and for the C2 will be at rank 9.That is why they are allowing us to reroll our last ranks so we can decide to redo our rank 8 do get the new classes instead.

There will be a rank 9 as your characters will be able to advance into more circles, but rank 9 will not introduce new classes. There won’t be new R9+ locked classes.
From now on, all new classes will be unlocked at R8. Meaning after whatever R7 you took you can be Inquisitor, Zealot, Macumbeiro, or whatever, at R8.
But they will introduce them bit by bit rather than all at once.

1 Like

The skill that’s shown is a new debuff based on the numbers calculated by Gematria&Notarikon, it’s based on the Sephiroth, so every number calculated will have a different effect based on the skill.
We might call it “Sephiroth” for now.

The second skill is most likely Nahash, it’s a skill that damages, curses and pertrifies the enemies. How exactly the skill works&looks like is unknown, but the developers added attributes to it during the past few months so we can assume that it’s the second skill. If there will be more skills or not is currently unknown; I guess Merkabah will recieve a buff,too, since they deleted some attributes.

There might be more skills, as the Sephiroth skill is most likely just a 1 point skill, and there’s still no news on possible Golem and Temurah, which is still missing to complete the trias of Gematria,Notarikon and Temurah (Temurah would also be required to reach numbers 10 and 11 of the Sephiroth, unless number 1 is actually skipped as it represents Ein Sof and number 0 and 1 are 10 and 11 of the Sephiroth respectively).

@Goldie @ONIone @Skrunken @Kuromuko

So at rank 8 you get 3 new classes instead of the regular 2 per ranks

Swordman at rank 8 gets
1 - Lancer C1
2 - Murmillo C1
3 - Templar C2
4- Dragoon C2
5- Matador C1

Rank 9
1 - Lancer C2
2 - Murmillo C2
3 - Templar C3
4 - Dragoon C3
5 - Matador C1

Cleric at rank 8 gets
1 - Inquisitor C1
2 - Taoist C1
3 - Plague Doctor C2
4 - Kabbalist C2
5 - Zealot C1

Rank 9
1 - Inquisitor C2
2 - Taoist C2
3 - Plague Doctor C3
4 - Kabbalist C3
5 - Zealot C2

You’re repeating what I said…

When we get to lvl 400, that possibly arrive sooner or later … I want to see if there will be no new classes to rank 9

Mob with 700k or 2 million hp.

1 Jump’n Dive skill + 1 Buff skill

Fuc*ing called it.

I do not consider c3 as a new circle (like matador, zealot…), and I guess IMC too, that’s why they said: 2 new ranks per class (archer, cleric, swordsman and wizard)
And yes!
they will show us 4 class now, and in a near future more 4 class, 8 in total (2 per rank/class)

I meant you get 2 new classes per rank when you rank up right?
At rank 8 you will get 3 for now instead of the regular 2 (not including the hidden classes)…get it?

1 Like

No new class in R9, every class now is R8 lol, u’ll close the third rank at R10
every new class in game now will be R8… if they do that, possible as a hidden class

As shown in their developer blog, I think there is no limit to number of Rank8 classes horizontal expansion, as seen silhouette of Fortune Teller / Lama / Shepherd etc in in progress chart proposal.

The only concern is what will be highest rank for bench-marking power?
I think Rank8 would be bench-marking standard, so Rank8 Circle2/Circle3 shouldn’t be too much power rise, or even skill factor % and level should be revised or limited.

But why they put rank 11 in the image?

If they end at rank 10 it will make sense because every new class will be at rank 8 and will allow them to get their C3

But what if you can get your rank 10 classes to C3 at rank 11 giving you all the skills with 30 SP instead of 15.And the new classes at rank 11 will get all their skills unlock and 45 SP to spend.

I think so, im fall in sleep, sorry hahaha (05AM right now ;.; )

… meh maybe it’s because I use google translator, or they just do not read my comments. OH GOD

i think that is character rank not class rank
you can continue up char rank available to select class
but class only rank 8
example char rank you have 11 then can choose zealot c3 inq c1

2 Likes

i wonder if they have all of the other master (long) story. wanna read all of it if they are exist.

1 Like

You said classes not rank ant ur comment.

1 Like

example: C2>Priest3>Chaplain>PD2
PD3 at R9, the first cicle is done.
At R10 u can get Zealot or rank up with the new master quests… something like Cleric 4, Priest4 (don’t know as well how it will works, and i’m not sure, i have to re-read the dev-blog)

something like that, mean your character rank will keep continue up , you still can choose class but whatever you choose maximum class rank only8(max skill factor). Need more power then weapon,armor and stat is a key.

1 Like

As of now, yes. Our R8 will consist of 3 new classes instead of 2: Inquisitor, Taoist and Zealot for Cleric, Murmillo, Lancer and Matador for Swordsman, Bullet Market, Hackapell and Mergen for Archer, Shadowmancer, Enchanter and Sage for Wizard.
But in the future, when they’ll add new classes (Macumbeiro, Shepherd, Lama, Fortune Teller, Puppeteer, Pied Piper, and so on) and they’ll all be available at R8.
Since clerics are the classes we seem to know the most about I’ll take in as an example. Eventually, at R8 a Cleric will have the choices between these new classes: Inquisitor, Taoist, Macumbeiro, Shepherd, Zealot, Lama, Fortune Teller.

@ONIone
"You’re repeating what I said…

I want to see if there will be no new classes to rank 9"
Yet you seem to think that we will have new classes at rank 9 eventually. Like circle 1 of a new class. That’s not the case. We won’t.

1 Like