Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

finally dragoon will have its jump skill instead of the fake long stride of hoplite haha XD

pain barrier

/20memes

Pala 3 + PD3 + Glazing golem card :prince:

Lol, Kabbalist C3 gets Sephirot-power xD
Gebura (showcased in the video, akak Gewurah or Din) is the 5th Sephiroth, so it’s equal to the number calculated by Gematria/Notarikon.

I guess the effect which Sephiroth will be in effect is depending on the calculated number, so the effects will differ.
For those who are interested : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefirot

Might be interesting, maybe some of these like Hod (the 8th, symbolising thunder) will be really powerful attacks that nuke the enemies. Let’s hope the CD time is really short, I don’t want another 30 or 50 second CD skill that’s barely useable while Gematria and Notarikon are down to 1 second CD time. And for what? You can’t do anything with the debuff at all if all your skills are on CD <_<

And I hope it’s a 1 point skill, I don’t want to see only Sephirot + another skill, Kabbalist still needs the Golem and Temurah…

1 Like

The colors from the leaked image were actually the teammate class icon colors on the mini-map.

Anyway Zealot looks the most interesting to me and could be a decent farming class with bokor’s samediveve. Also Dragoon’s seems to get a helmet buff that might boost spear skills like cassis crissis and I was planning on taking murm for rank 10 on a tank dragoon build but this changed my mind.

2 Likes

No wizard and archer yet?

Dragonslayer Pantheon, is that you…?

I hope for Dragoons mains that C3 will bring lots of cool stuf (and not only graphical ones) so we can finally put an end to the memegoons!

Meanwhile, my Doppel will probably be forced to go Sword3 or Highlander 1 (I could go Shinobi, but it’s Barbarian3, so no clonable skills :frowning:)

Hype for Archer preview!

The dragoon is using a helmet skill similar to murmillo, and i would think a very deserved buff would be a boost on Spear skills when equipped with the helmet (Hoplite, Dragoon … maybe add Lancer there too for rank 10?)

Honestly I really hope not. The helmet idea for Murmillo was interesting but had the downside of being extremely restrictive in class composition, and you have to wear the helmet.

1 Like

http://tos.nexon.com/lab/gos/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=99 p-p THIS STORY IS´T SO SAD…

1 Like

dragoon3

:wink:

1 Like

Zealot Master Story

2 Likes

I-Is goon saved…?

//20goons

Will there be release Archer / Wizard later of today?

Please be fair >.< last time R8 was by weekly Cleric>Swordsman>Archer>Wizard, for wizard players it was very painful long wait for 3 weeks after cleric.
So I hope they can release all at once now.

No one knows.

Logically it is impossible to know when…

Godsmash in the cleric video is dealing 200k, so nope, wait for the spear warriors buff update instead.
By the way,Zealot also seems to have a teleport behind enemy skill if you look at :27 of the video that might help close-range damage dealers or it’s just some frame skipping…

Next week maybe?

Wait warmly and buy more TP

1 Like

2 handed blunt weapon has magic attack in it.If anything it might be magic/physical class,kinda like Inquisitor.The cool part of the new classes is that you can go straight to C2.Meaning you will get probably 30 SP to use on about like 8 skills give or take,instead of the olde 4-6 skills at C1.

Look at the video carefully 1st-2nd

It is rank 9. What the devs explained before is that there will be no new classes of rank 9 yet.

Simply new rank for rank 8 and rank 7 classes

Rank 9 and plus will never exist.So no rank 9 no rank 10 no rank 11 and so on.Everything stays in Rank 8 to keep the damage scaling as a rank 8 and not force people to choose a rank 9 and plus because of their high damage output.

So new classes doesn’t mean high damage compare to old rank 8 classes.They are trying to avoid that huge damage gap between rank 7 and rank 8 had.