Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Add this one to the OS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX7F2tByeek

1 Like

ā€œfor lower circles, we have plans to introduce a Master Circle (name undecided)ā€

so like preist3>chaplain?
bokor 3> macumbeiro?
hunter3>peid piper?

I think itā€™s like priest 3 > priest 4. As said above, it would explain the circle 4 quests in the database.

i hope circle 5 isnā€™t too deep in the tree that i donā€™t get to see master monk. Also hoping they donā€™t wreck melee krivis

You really took effigy as an example of bokorā€™s power and not damballa? I mean damballa is 900% non attributed per zombie, with max of 8 zombies, to a way bigger AoE than effigy without requiring pd2 with a 10 second cooldown.

We shouldnā€™t even talk about class balancing without much information, maybe especiallization isnā€™t all based around offensive skills and %.

this will be the last Matador hype meme

2 Likes

Very likely to Chaplain to be Priestā€™s Master Class after all itā€™s the only hidden class with class requisites and also the only one with a simple quest.

It wouldnā€™t make much sense to call it Master Class if they added as a C4, along with that having a new class that empowers your previous one forces you to spend all the 15 points with new skills (some might work like Cassis Crista).

I dunnoā€¦ I thought the master class would allow me to put stone akin at 10 and aspersion on 20 so I could use it with chaplain :stuck_out_tongue:

I also dislike how master circle to be handle.
More i wish they will have master quest in R9 that direct give power up and new skill to existing class and skill base on circle invested.

I hate choice variety especially the slot is precious in high rank.

Yeah because obviously Iā€™m comparing a 2 Circle Class (Kabbalist) with a 3 Circle Class (Bokor), and the only damage of Kabbalist currently comes from Circle 1, so itā€™s Bokor C1 against Kabbalist C1. If Kabbalist C3 features 1 or 2 strong damage skills, we have to reevaluate (though I doubt that Kabbalist will get anything spectacularly strong like 15000% damage and 20 seconds CD time [which would be fair but IMC surely hates Kabbalist for it being so darn weak so there is no way that this is going to be true] so I bet Kabbalist Rank 9 will still be a lot weaker than Bokor Rank5).

@Alyu_aint_short

This comes with some downsides

1 - Players can save points obtained from previous circles to spend at rank up and get a huge power boost
2 - Theyā€™ll need to add a lot of attributes and/or logical exceptions to patch the current skills and formulas (reminding that we can get some skills to +2 over cap)
3 - Adding 3 or more skills to Master Circle (just noticed that thatā€™s how they refeered it as) will overload the point distribution and can enhance issue #1

I personally like some of Chaplain design elements, the extra line and property damage of Last Rites, Aspergillium getting you 322-498% MAtk to every attack, Magnuns Exorcismus concept (that failed) to empower your current magic circle, however the new changes really hurt Chaplain due the heavy commitment on few skills so iā€™m not sure how it could turn out. Still theyā€™re way more interesting elements than raw power could do, for me this is what mastering a class looks like.

@nightrain_scy

I think their main goal is to give both a way to make your favorite lower rank classes viable and fix the issue with builds with no options for last ranks. I beleive a lot of players got caught of guard with the announcement, we were expecting to get 8 classes instead of 4 and from the info available a lot of builds will have to drift away from R8 and R7 classes.

lol this quest

1 Like

yea, but still in term of design sustainability.
we all attracted by this unique class system, and now we are facing its backfire.

The class who need master class are mostly dps classes, im not sure what players think if support class dont hv master class, some players may going to rant. or if they doing all, it will be more development, maintenance, and balance issue.
*Since we already have wider classes in rank 8, in rank9 they will need to develop (3.C2+2.C3+2.Master Class)*4 = 32 classes per year if release periodically, not included possible of hidden classes, most important more balance and quality issues in overall.

The compare of low rank dps and low rank support is that, support will still relevant in end game. and be fair we want low rank dps to relevant equals with low rank support in end game without penalty. hence introduce new master class as new class slot not really that fair. but if thru specialization master quest, it would be better.

the game also emphasize on skills cycle per minute, once you hv optimum skills rotation you dont need extra dps skills which also made this game favor of hybrid build. so be fair in future, it is either support first then dps, or dps first then support.

if dps and dps, you will end up spend a lot on attribute but at the end you wont use them all. thats the nature of this class/skill system.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the new treasure instance dungeon?
Itā€™s more of like alchemistā€™s awakening dungeon but w/ much difficulty.

hahahahahahahah

Desperate measure to attract players?

1 Like

these events making the game easier and easier

humm lv 14 cardsā€¦

Thats quite a funny quest.
Could have been handled a bit better if ā€œfadeā€ was used.

Iā€™ve more and more characters stacking in lobby, while I only main 2 characters.
I donā€™t know what to do with them, it make my life more painful to program my brain to do Saalus run with all of them with useless equipments.

that is a normal openworld-dungeon map
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/zones/3210

yes, there are no Lv15 cards from quests yet. and not very many Lv14 cards