Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

If Bullet Marker really does use two pistols, it could actually be pretty good to pair it up with Appraiser for their Overestimate buff, probably. Especially with no buff limitations anymore.

here it is needed more interactive events with the players. many mmo Koreans do it costumes made by players in their games. IMC? ART CONTESTā€¦ i Need SHADOWMANCER COSTUME!!!

Looks like a great farming quet to me, you can just never finish and keep farming

He got 110k silver in a few minutes.

Are there any news about the puppeteer?

This please. Taking a R6 class at R8 makes me cringe.

Why? It works quite well, Sadhu C3(Rank 6 Class) at Rank 8 is nice on top of my Bokor C3, nice utility and damage boost. Letā€™s see what Zealot offers, maybe Iā€™ll go Diev 1 for Rank 9 until they release Macumbeiro or Bokor Master Circle so I can roll that guy back to Rank 8 Class level 15 :slight_smile:

I think SlyGoat is talking about R6 classes and not R4 classes in their third circle. Or maybe R6 classes in their third circle, so you have only one last rank for new classes, and so you canā€™t reach C2 of R8 classes.

if matador doesnt have off hand restrictions, it can be a good option for corsairs, all corsair skills ask for is to have an off hand (either gun or dagger), i can also see the rise of weirder builds with the idea that R8 always has more options (and that we STILL get R9 for an extra upgrade)

A r8 class that suits monk would be nice. I know Inquisitor is good, but it is not what I wanted. Give me a melee fighter class with skills that do anything.

3 Likes

sadly, zealot looks to be more magical at least from the way their garmets look

remember however we still getting C2 Inquis, lancer, mergen etc, there is still a rank 9 coming per se

1 Like

zealot also seems to be support so where will magic dps clerics go next if it is? the last true magic dps class in cleric tree is at rank 4. will people still be forced to go plague doctor?

Does ktos events come to itos too? XD

Will this HG weapon orange grade be better than orange prac weapon?
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/334106

same atk power come with 5 slot but random statusā€¦

wow nice coding

1 Like

Why support? The historical archetype was a 100% offensive person.

And the first person who was attributed as Zealot was because he was zealous for the sake of god by killing a jew and his consort [he pierced them with his spear as he caught them ā€œin the actā€] due to the fact that she was from another ā€œcountryā€ [people/race would fit better but letā€™s use country] and jews were (and strictly speaking are still) forbidden to have slaves and/or spouses of dozens of other peoples/nations/races.

So, by all means, Zealots are pretty much the violent Guerilla arm of the Jews that tried to reach their goals with cunning cruelty and expedience through murder,violence,propaganda and battle tactics (e.g. burning their peoples supplies to make them desperate enough to fight, similarly to what Sun Zis ā€œThe Art Of Warā€ states as pre-battle strategy for dire situations).

If IMC really manages to make a Guerilla fighter&assassin into a supporter, that would rob them of all credibility regarding their Class management.

1 Like

he said that it should be support because the leaked image have show a blue icon, that is defensive/cc character, just because of that there is no historical basis nor anything, only the leaked image.

Source for image? Iā€™m sorta glad thereā€™s another blue icon defensive class but cleric is tough enough to kill these days. I would like to see another blue archer besides QS.

they have found it on tos nexon website, i do not have the link here; but you can search on the forum, the image have been posted multiple times already.
is not a ā€œofficialā€ posted image if iā€™m not mistaken, they have found it by searching the site code etc.
So imc could change it before the release.

It is on nexon server so that is.

I see, then Bullet Marker is a crafting class? Maybe it can craft bullets for rifles and cannonballs too.

I think it is not properly English name for that class.

like fire mage ice mage on ktos it got change to pyromancer cryomancer later.

it might be a Marksman or Sharpshooter later too.

1 Like